UHNW Canadian family of 4 in Mayfair are looking for an experienced private chef to join them on a Monday to Friday basis.
This is a busy family home with a small household team including housekeepers, PA, Nannies and House Manager. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a private chef within HNW households with top levels of hygiene and organisation.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner for who is in residence (usually 2 adults and 2 children)
- Planning creative, tasty and healthy meals for adults and children. The family enjoy fresh fish, salads and vegetables & some Russian dishes (no pork)
- Able to cater for more formal and larger dinner parties on occasion, including Thanksgiving celebrations
- Menu planning and sourcing ingredients
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept tidy and clean at all times
Starting in October 2021
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am – 1/130pm (30-33 hours a week)
Salary will depend on individual