Live in Nanny for UHNW Family in Belgravia – ASAP Start
This is a live in role but only Monday-Friday, so you must have alternative accommodation from Friday-Monday. The family have 3 girls (16, 14 and 11) and one boy (6) and this role mainly focuses on the young son.
Duties included, but aren’t limited to:
- Getting the children up and ready in the morning for school
- Taking the son to school
- During the day clean the children's rooms/uniforms + ironing. 2 Housekeepers will assit with this.
- Pick up the son from school
- After school activities with all children
- Driving the children to social engagements (you must be a confident driver in central London)
- Evening babysitting (arranged in advance)
The family are looking for a dynamic candidate, who thrives in a fast paced environment and busy staffed household. A teaching qualification would be advantageous to support with the children’s homework, also have a creative and fun attitude. You will have a muck in attitude and be a team player. The family travel throughout the main school breaks, and you will be required to travel with them. The holidays are split equally between yourself and the weekend nanny (skiing, Spain, USA, Maldives etc.)
Starting ASAP – you must be available to interview in London
Hours: Monday – Friday 11/12 hour days, with a shorter day on the Friday when the family go to the country house.
Salary £35,000 gross per annum
- please note we cannot guarantee a response to all applications