Lovely family in Earls Court are looking for a Live Out Nanny to be part of a close knit team. There are 4 children, the youngest boy of 18 months is cared for by a full time live in nanny/housekeeper. Your responsibility is for the 3 eldest who are 7/5/3. You will support the parents in providing a safe, caring, and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop.
Primary Responsibilities – include but are not limited to the following:
• Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children.
• Supervise the children’s activities at all times, including playdates and outings.
• Work alongside the parents, tutors and teachers to support the children with homework and reading.
• School/Nursery pick-ups and drop-offs (walking and driving.)
• Place the children down for naps and bedtime in accordance with routine.
• Bed & Bath routine
• Perform housework related to the children, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas. (the housekeeper does the cooking for the children)
• Travel on family holidays – around 5 / 6 times per year (10 days max)
• Plan and lead educational activities, including reading, with the children.
• Support with homework.
• Going out with the children to widen their experiences.
• Help the children to learn through play.
• Baking with the children in accordance with safe practices.
Driving (Clean and full driving license required)
• Safely drive the children to any social events. (Automatic care provided)
• Build and maintain a professional, pleasant and courteous relationship with all family members.
• Work as a team alongside other household staff; live in nanny and full time housekeeper.
• Trust and integrity.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of children.
• The ability to form close and trusting relationships with the parents and the children.
• A kind, cheerful and easy going personality.
• A naturally tidy and organized person.
• Ability to create activities that are fun and support the children’s development.
• Patience, understanding and a sense of humour.
• A responsible attitude to work.
• Ability to cope with unexpected situations.
• Commitment to health and safety, and food hygiene.
• The ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Flexibility to travel.
• London based is a requirement for the role.
• Dog friendly.
• Paediatric First Aid certificate.
• DBS check necessary.
Salary is flexible and will reflect experience. They are looking for someone proactive, friendly & switched on.
Hours: Monday – Friday 12pm – 8pm
Location: Earls Court