Leaman Consulting is working with one of the top UK accountancy practices to secure experienced graduates of structural and software engineering, or other research science (Biological, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, etc) backgrounds for their Research and Development Tax consultancy team.
You should have at least 2 years’ industry-specific experience and would have received at least a 2.1 in your studies.
This is an excellent opportunity to take your career in a new direction. The role offers a competitive base salary, with an excellent benefits package with the possibility of an on-target bonus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Client facing skills and the ability to engage with like-minded people within industry
- Some understanding or interest in R&D
- Be passionate about their area of study
- Report writing skills (additional training provided)
If you have the aforementioned skills and desire to steer your career in a new direction, please forward your CV to the details below.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.