Wonderful opportunity for an English speaking nanny who speaks a second language to work with a high profile family in St. John’s Wood, London.
The selected nanny will be responsible for the care of a 3 year old boy. The family also have two older boys aged 13 and 17 years old – both are in full-time education and are independent.
Role duties include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of the children.
- Maintain a schedule for both the youngest child to coordinate play dates and activities.
- Assist the child at meal times – the family employ a chef to prepare the meals.
- Maintain a child friendly environment with engaging activities and continuous access to outdoors.
- Being disciplined with the children when required.
- Preparing appropriate learning and play materials suitable for a 3 year old.
- Attending any medical appointments with the children.
- Teaching a second language (ideally French, Spanish or Arabic).
- Packing and preparing for travel.
- Travel – approximately 4-6 weeks per year. The family will take their nanny on their family holidays. Recent destinations include Tokyo, Japan.
- No nursery duties – the family employ a full-time housekeeper.
Accommodation: The family live in a large family home which has its own gym and swimming pool. The family will provide the chosen nanny with a loft style modern bedroom with en-suite within the home. Meals provided.
Level of experience: min. 5 years recent nanny experience