We are on the hunt for an experienced nanny to care for 3 children in Holland Park. Working hours are Monday-Friday, 7am until 7pm.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Care of 3 children aged 9, 10 and 12 years old
- Assisting with homework and school projects
- Driving the children
- Planning and organising extra-curricular activities
- Care of children's clothing, including washing, ironing and putting away. Ensuring school uniforms are sports kits are ready for the next day.
- Care of children's rooms. Organising and cleaning toys and books. Keeping rooms tidy. Changing and washing children's bed linen.
- Cooking healthy meals from scratch. Could include cooking extra and freezing. Cleaning and tidying kitchen after cooking/meals.
- Buying presents for birthday parties, or odd items like groceries for the day.
- Be in charge of administration for the children too (doctor/dentist appointments, ensuring permission slips for school trips are signed) etc.
- Additional duties like organising/managing tradesmen or other staff, running errands for parents.
Start date is ASAP (willing to wait for the right candidate)
Salary: £600 - £650 net per week
Accommodation: studio flat