Live-Out Nanny Needed in Belgravia
First time parents based in Belgravia are looking for a highly experienced baby nanny to care for their 6 month old adorable daughter. The family are looking for a flexible and calm nanny with excellent knowledge of babies and their development. A friendly, discreet and sensitive personality would be ideal. The candidate must be able to commit to the family long term, for at least eighteen months. Candidates need to be willing to travel as the family frequently travel to the US. Fluent English skills is also required. You will be family focussed with a proactive and patient personality.
The family employ a housekeeper and family PA. This is an informal household. The family have a very friendly Labrador dog who is based at home. The candidate must be comfortable around dogs.
• Nursery duties relating to the baby.
• Interacting with baby and taking her to appointment, classes and some activities.
• Sole charge.
• Stimulating development.
• Implement a structure.
• Weaning and potty training.
• Preparation of organic food produce.
• Days - Monday to Friday
• Hours 8.30am to 6pm
• Babysitting - 2 evenings per week (Days to include one Friday or Saturday evening to be negotiated)
• Driver - n/a
• Travel - An unrestricted passport for travel (including the US)
• Salary - depending on experience.
• Start date - December 2019 or January 2020
Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS (CRB). Please note only candidates with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role will be considered.