- Job title: Live-in nanny
- Location: Upper Chute, Wiltshire travels
- Days and hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm flexibility for babysitting
- Start date: End of August / beginning of September
- Children:5 months-old
- Driver: Yes, a car can be provided
- Salary: £25K gross per annum, depending on experience and qualifications
A busy family living between Wiltshire and London is looking for a nanny to join them and help with their little girl, currently 5.5 months old.
General nanny duties will be required - organise developmental, educational, and fun activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, do light housekeeping related to the baby (they have a cleaner), run some errands, etc…
The family would love to find a nanny with a background in nursery or Early Years settings.
Some proxy-parenting might be needed occasionally when the parents have to travel to London for work. General UK and worldwide travels will be needed - the family often goes to Ireland as well.
This is a fantastic position for a nanny looking for their next long-term role in the UK!