You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Leaman Consulting are on the hunt for a fantastic family chef to work with a returning client of ours based in SW London SW4 and Oxfordshire (weekends). It is a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children) and they would be looking for 4 days a week.
The family often spend every other weekend in their home in Oxfordshire, and if they are entertaining they would require you to travel with them and live in during those weekends to cook for the family and any guests.
The cooking required London on a day to day basis is lunch, healthy snacks and the children’s dinner. Some prep for the parents dinners would be great also but the principal is very hands on.
It would be great if the chef was able to prepare certain things ahead at home and then drop to store in the fridge or freezer.
- To have worked as a private chef/family cook before
- Good knowledge of tasty and healthy meals for families and children
- Prepare fresh ‘table top’ snacks – e.g healthy flapjacks muffins and other bite size snacks.
- Able to menu plan with the client each week
- Assist with grocery shopping
- Flexibility to travel to Oxfordshire on weekends required (accommodation provided)
- Be a good team player – there is a nanny and housekeeper also employed
- Ideally you will be local / close to Clapham SW4 for flexibility and ease
The family are really lovely ad you will be treated like family.
Salary: will depend on individual experience but c. £40,000 gross per annum
Days & hours: TBD, but probably 4 days (could be split into half days on some weeks and will include weekends if in Oxfordshire)
Location: London SW4 & Oxfordshire OX18