An UNHWI family are looking for an experienced live in or live out driver, estate houseman to join their family team, based in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8.
The ideal candidate must be trustworthy, discreet, proactive and highly motivated. They will be quick to learn, adapt, pragmatic and show good problem-solving skills. Local knowledge of Buckinghamshire will prove advantageous. The individual will have a proven track record working in this field and will have at least 2 years’ experience working for an HNW/UHNW family. This is a young family of 4, with 2 children.
The polished and professional candidate will have driving knowledge of both the local Buckinghamshire area and Central London, as well as valeting and driving super cars, including Ferraris.
The role requires flexibility with the individual happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved with the team of staff as and when needed. No two days will be the same and a can-do attitude is essential! The individual will be responsible for providing and assisting in the day to day running of the household, whilst maintaining high standards and efficiency.
• Driving the family around Buckinghamshire, into and around Central London usually in a Mercedes Viano, but you will be required to shuttle the principals super cars to various storage facilities.
• Be a qualified, skilled driver with knowledge and experience driving a number of high-performance vehicles
• Must ensure that all vehicles are maintained and kept immaculate at all times
• Comfortable driving, cleaning and detailing luxury cars
• Representing the family as a first point of contact for guests, contractors and suppliers (and arranging necessary NDA’s before visits)
• Assisting with sourcing local suppliers, contractors (local knowledge is beneficial)
• Working closely with the family PA to ensure smooth daily running and assisting with errands in the area
• Working as part of a team (family PA and 2 housekeepers)
• Overseeing contractors on site
• Assisting with handywork/gardening in household and outdoors
• Running local errands for the family
• Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required
The family are only considering live out candidates who live a 20 minute or less commute to Bourne End.
HOURS: We estimate the role to be 5 days a week (Mon - Fri) however with the summer holidays approaching the family may decide to spend weekends in London in which case we would either offer additional pay for extra days worked or swap the days off for during the week. Core hours are likely to be Monday to Friday 7.30-7.30 or 8-8, a flexible nature is key for this role.
SALARY: Up to £45,000 for the right candidate DOE, if live in a salary of £35,000 will be offered and a separate 1 bed flat in the local village about 5 mins away from the main home.
LOCATION: Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*