- Job title: Part-time live-out nanny
- Location:SG8, Guilden Morden, Royston, Cambridgeshire
- Days and hours: 2/3 days per week, ideally Wednesday - Friday occasional ad-hoc hours
- Start date: ASAP
- Languages: Fluent English, any additional languages bonus (French and Italian spoken at home)
- Salary: £25-35k gross per annum, depending on experience and qualifications
- Children: G5 and B14 months-old
- Driver: Yes, must (ideally, a driver with own car for an easy commute)
- Pets: Yes, 1 dog and 1 cat
- Travel: Occasional, will be discussed when needed
A busy family living in the Royston area of Cambridgeshire is looking for a part-time nanny to join them and help with their 2 children, a 14 months-old boy and a 5-year-old girl.
General nanny duties will be required - organising fun and educational activities, preparing healthy and balanced meals, light housekeeping duties, school runs, etc…
The oldest (G5) is at school on a full-time basis, and the youngest (B14months) is at nursery on Mondays and Tuesdays. You will ideally work 2 to 3 days per week (Wednesday to Friday), though some flexibility might be needed in case the parents need to travel for work.
The children are in a good routine, and the family is looking for someone fun, active, and pro-active who will help with the smooth running of the household. The most important for them is to find the right personality and long-term fit!
Being pet-friendly is very important - they have a cat and a dog at home, some dog walking might be needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nanny looking for their next long-term position in Cambridgeshire!