Maternity Nurse Needed for Professional Family in Surrey
Lovely first-time parents are looking for an experienced and caring maternity nurse to join their home in Surrey.
You will be responsible for everything related to the baby (due mid-Feb 2020), ensuring that the baby's needs are met. You must be friendly, easy going and professional. With experience working in a similar role within a private household. This is a live-in role, working 6 days a week providing round the clock cover for 6-12 months.
Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Advising on and helping parents with feeding the baby (breast and bottle)
- Responsible for the physical needs of the baby, which includes bathing, changing, settling, and taking care of the baby's laundry, nursery and equipment.
- Establish a form of routine when it comes to the baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns
- Provide advice on any baby related issues that may arise
- General helping where needed, a real muck in attitude needed
- Travel to the Maldives in May 2020
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*