An UNHW family are looking for an experienced driver, estate houseman to join their family team, based in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8.
The ideal candidate must be trustworthy, discreet, proactive and highly motivated. They will be quick to learn, adapt, pragmatic and show good problem-solving skills. Local knowledge of Buckinghamshire will prove advantageous. The individual will have a proven track record working in this field and will have at least 2 years’ experience working for an HNW/UHNW family. This is a young family of 4, with 2 children.
The polished and professional candidate will have driving knowledge of both the local Buckinghamshire area and Central London, as well as valeting and driving super cars, including Ferraris.
The role requires flexibility with the individual happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved with the team of staff as and when needed. No two days will be the same and a can-do attitude is essential! The individual will be responsible for providing and assisting in the day to day running of the household, whilst maintaining high standards and efficiency.
• Driving the family around Buckinghamshire, into and around Central London usually in a Mercedes Viano, but you will be required to shuttle the principals super cars to various storage facilities.
• Be a qualified, skilled driver with knowledge and experience driving a number of high-performance vehicles
• Must ensure that all vehicles are maintained and kept immaculate at all times
• Comfortable driving, cleaning and detailing luxury cars
• Representing the family as a first point of contact for guests, contractors and suppliers (and arranging necessary NDA’s before visits)
• Assisting with sourcing local suppliers, contractors (local knowledge is beneficial)
• Working closely with the family PA to ensure smooth daily running and assisting with errands in the area
• Working as part of a team (family PA and 2 housekeepers)
• Overseeing contractors on site
• Working outside and with handywork/gardening
• Running local errands for the family
• Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required
HOURS: 5 days a week (Mon - Fri) during summer holidays there needs to be some flexibility. Core hours are likely to be Monday to Friday 7.30-7.30 or 8-8, a flexible nature is key for this role.
SALARY: Live out up to £45,000 for the right candidate - you must live within 10 minutes of the family’s home
Live in a salary of £35,000 will be offered and a separate part furnished 1 bed flat in the local village about 5 mins away from the main home.
LOCATION: Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*