UHNW clients in Oxfordshire are looking for a Private Chef to join them on a live out full time basis.
You will mainly be cooking for the family (both parents and 3 children), serving food and beverages throughout the day, and will also be required to cook for the household staff as required.
Duties will include cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and maintaining a clean and organised kitchen at all times. You will also be responsible for planning menus for small parties and events so experience accurately estimating quantities of food based on number of guests would therefore be useful.
Our clients are looking for someone who is passionate about food and capable of producing fresh, healthy meals. You will have a passion for healthy living, experience in catering for various dietary requirements (including food intolerances) and possess a creative flair using both luxurious menus and cooking at a more simple but healthy level. You must have high standards and be flexible in your approach as things can change at short notice. The family are very down to earth and therefore looking for someone happy to roll up their sleeves and hit the ground running.
Experience working in a private household, or for high-net-worth individuals is advantageous but not essential. A strong work ethic is essential, along with proven longevity and loyalty to previous roles and employers.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Overall maintenance and management of the kitchen
- Cooking healthy, fresh meals for the family of 5
- Menu planning for parties and events
- Catering for all dietary requirements and food intolerances
- Designing simple, wholesome meals, as well as luxurious, well-presented dishes on occasion
- Serving food and beverages throughout the day
- Cooking for household staff when required
- Sourcing and purchasing of fresh ingredients and groceries
- Previous experience as a Private Chef preferred, but not essential
- Proven longevity in previous roles
- Based within a commutable distance from Banbury
- Experience working in UHNW homes advantageous
- Passion for healthy cooking
- Proactive self-starter who can work autonomously
- Excellent checkable references
Core working hours are 9am-6pm, working across 4/5 days per week, but flexibility is required. You will cover weekends and have 2 consecutive days off during the week but will have one weekend off per month.
You must live within a reasonable commutable distance to the OX17 area.
Salary will DOE and is negotiable