At Leaman Consulting, we work closely with you to find you a role you will love, to accommodate your level of experience and qualifications, your skills and your expectations.
In order to register with us, you need to:
- Fill out your details on our online application form, attach your CV and submit. Alternatively, please email your CV directly to us at email@example.com quoting the job you are interested to apply for alongside your salary expectations.
- If your experience lines up with what our client is looking for, a consultant will contact you to discuss the role and your experience in more detail.
- Should you not be suitable for the role you have demonstrated interest towards, we may still call you to speak about your job search. That way, should a role suitable for you become available, we can contact you.
- Please note, due to high volumes of applications we may not be able to contact everyone to say your application has not been successful. Please rest assured that we will make sure to contact you should other opportunities present themselves.
- Registration is by invite only. You will receive an invitation to register with us should we think you are an ideal fit for our role(s).
- A preliminary interview is required in order to complete your registration and will take place at our offices.
- It is important that you bring the following documentation with you to your registration appointment:
- Relevant certificates and qualifications
- National Insurance Number
- Driving Licence (if you have one)
- DSB check (if you have one)
- Proof of address
- Phone numbers for previous employers, so we can contact them
- During your registration, the recruitment consultant will have an informal discussion with you to discuss you experience in more detail. They will also ask you what your ideal next role would be to include; job title, key responsibilities, hours and, salary expectations.
The next steps
- Following your registration, the Recruitment Consultant will submit your CV to our Client for review
- If our Clients wish to meet you, this will be arranged by your Recruitment Consultant
- Please note, we will only contact references upon receiving an offer of employment from the client. References will not be contacted before contacting you first.
About Leaman Consulting
Leaman Consulting was formed to offer a unique and confidential recruitment service to clients and candidates who prefer to work with an independent and highly experienced consultancy who give that personal touch that the big agencies cannot offer.
We have grown every year on the basis of continuous referral and recommendation as being the agency of choice who produce the best results for both the candidate and client.