This lovely family are looking for an experienced and dynamic maternity nurse to join their busy home in Knightsbridge, London. The family have a second home in Ibiza where they plan to visit after the arrival of their second child. There are other staff in the property so you must be a team player.
You will be responsible for everything related to the baby (due mid-July), ensuring that the baby's needs are met.
Duties may include:
- Advising on and helping parents with feeding the baby
- Responsible for the physical needs of the baby, which includes bathing, changing, settling, and taking care of the baby's laundry, nursery and equipment.
- Establish a form of routine when it comes to the baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns
- Provide advice on any baby related issues that may arise
- General helping where needed, a real muck in attitude needed
You must be friendly, easy going, professional and a team player. With experience working in a similar role within a private household. This is a live-in role, working 6 days a week providing round the clock cover for up to 4 months. Salary up to £1500 per week.