Your job search results: 3 International Jobs
Your job search results:
3 International Jobs
*Position has now been filled
Lovely family of 3, soon to be 4! are seeking a warm and nurturing maternity nurse to join them on a 24/6 basis at their home in Monaco.
The chosen maternity nurse will sleep in same room as baby with an independent studio provided for time off and rest breaks.
A confident candidate who believes in routine and mild sleep training. Client has used mild Gina Ford approach for first born and that worked well with their family.
Booking length: 1st June 2020 x 5 months
Working hours: 24/6
Salary: up to £300 per 24 hours.
*Interviews held by video call until further notice
Lovely family of 3, soon to be 4! Are seeking a professional, proactive and experienced nanny to join them on a 24/5 basis (inc. weekends) at their home in Monaco.
There is a little boy of 11 months old and a new born boy due in June 2020. They have a maternity nurse to care for the youngest for the first 7-8 months and you will then take care of both boys.
It is imperative that you have experience working in a 24hour schedule before and in particular with 2 young and energetic boys!
You will plan fun activities and be educationally aware, ensuring the boys are learning and stimulated at all times. The family also employ a 24/2 nanny on your days off and there are 2 live out housekeepers in the home too who take care of the children’s rooms and laundry – you will be responsible for some cooking for the children and their wardrobes.
The family are casual at home, but when out and about they are formal – you will be an extension of the family and need to represent them at all times. Professional, well presented and well mannered.
There will be international worldwide travel included.
Start date: Open
Salary: Will reflect experience but c. £1000 + per week
Accommodation: Own one bedroom apartment within the same building as the family
*Interviews held by video call until further notice
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Head Butler / Household Manager
A private household is seeking to recruit a Head Butler with House management skills, to ensure the households are maintained immaculately and operating at the highest standards. The primary responsibilities within the residences will be managing the efficient function of the households and staff.
You will have a hands-on approach and be willing to be personally involved in daily tasks, as well as overseeing the rest of the household staff.
You will have integrity, strong work ethic and good communication skills. You must be trustworthy and able to demonstrate that you can handle confidential information appropriately.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in private households, hospitality, hotels or restaurants
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing staff teams, rotas and procedures
- Butler qualifications and experience of serving customers, diners, guests or a Principal directly
- Full clean UK driving license
- Wardrobe and clothing management experience is an advantage
- Happy to travel at short notice
- Responsible for upkeep and efficient function of the main residence in South West London, secondary property in Central London and a third property in Dorset.
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained within the households, in terms of presentation and provisions.
- Maintaining household lists, checklists and inventories.
- Co-coordinating maintenance projects within the household, such as servicing of appliances, window cleaning, carpets cleaning. Dealing with a network of preferred contractors and trusted suppliers.
- Occasional picture hanging or other smaller household jobs when required, e.g. changing light bulbs, small repairs etc.
- Re-stocking of non-scented candles, light bulbs, fire wood and other household consumables.
- Shopping for new household items such as kitchenware and tableware, appliances etc. Budgeting.
- Liaising with the sommelier and the Principal on organization of the wine cellar and alcoholic drinks in the butler’s pantry
Events and Service
- Butler and drinks service for the Principal when he is in residence
- Table service for the Principal and guests when required, directing at other times
- Greeting and welcoming guests and VIPs
- Supervising and leading the service and logistics for events taking place at properties:
- Occasional dinners for up to 4 guests once or twice a week
- Monthly dinners for up to 15 guests
- Oneoff summer party for up to 40 guests
- Ensure property is fully prepared before events, and cleaned up after events
- Organization of staff for private functions, weekends away, ensuring adequate cover is in place
- Organization of tableware for daily use and functions; selecting crockery, cutlery and consulting the principle on his preference.
- Carry out regular stock checks on china, crystal and other objets d’art, arranging repair/replacement where necessary
- Overseeing household staff: chefs, valets and housekeepers.
- Ensure the chefs are planning weekly menus and all regularly ordering all catering provisions.
- Ensure the household staff are following correct procedures (and any adjustments are passed on in a timely manner).
- Collaborating with the security team and gardening team to ensure cohesive procedures and smooth running of the household.
- Communicating with other household staff on behalf of the Principal
- Regularly communicating with Director of Operations to ensure smooth running of properties, informing of any issues found by either yourself or your team that require attention.
- Provide suggestions and direction regarding improvement within the household procedures and routines.
- You will be trusted with the keys for the household, and will be provided with a debit card for expenses as and when required.
- Hands on involvement in day to day tasks
- Ensuring all household staff on site know their start times, roles and responsibilities for the day
- Working closely with the security to manage visitors and deliveries to the property
- Ensure all the daily and weekly house checks, procedures and activities are performed by assigned members of household team or yourself, such as;
- Candles lit before guests arrive (lunch – all scented candles, dinner – scented candles and candles in conservatory)
- Blow out candles at the end of the evening and replace lid
- Check soaps in bathrooms daily
- Master bathroom and guest bathroom cleaned each evening after use
- Setting fireplaces daily, lighting fireplaces before guests arrive. House lights on in the evening.
- Ensure all clocks are working and 5 mins fast at all times
- Turndown when required (normal day – done in the evening. For events – once guests sit for dinner)
- Polishing silver and cutlery
- Arranging, changing and watering flowers daily
- Cooking for the Principal when the chefs are away
- Carry out any other task the Principal may reasonably ask.
Travel and Hours
Occasional travel overseas to properties within Europe, when Principal is hosting significant events, or travelling ahead of the Principal to prepare household for arrival.
Regular travel to the clients other UK property on the Southwest coast, to prepare household for arrival or post-departure.
Main location is South West London (main residence), but expected to travel to other residences in the UK and Italy.
Hours & Salary:
Working 5 days per week, including one or two weekends a month, according to rota. Flexibility will be required when events are hosted.
£45,000 - £50,000 DOE
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*