Your job search results: 4 International Jobs
Your job search results:
4 International Jobs
An outstanding opportunity had arisen for an immaculately presented, bright and socially aware individual to join a UHNWI (Royal) as their Travelling Personal Assistant.
You will be responsible for organising all personal and business matters; extensive diary and inbox management, arranging complex travel arrangements using private jets, cars and top hotels as well as creating detailed travel itineries. Additionally, you will be in charge of all private duties from personal shopping to organising gifts, researching venues and organising reservations.
Although based in London, this role will see the successful candidate travel 3 – 4 months of the year (Predominately New York and Europe) You will be well educated and have exposure to UHNWIs and dignitaries alike.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual with a concierge style background or from a Royal Household background with a wide remit of skills who would like to travel and become an indispensable support to the Principal
Start date: ASAP
Live-In Housekeeper Couple, Geneva
A live-in couple is required full-time near Geneva to provide cooking, driving and other domestic services for a high net worth individual.
The ideal candidates will have experience in security, facilities management and the service industry. They will be reliable, presentable, have excellent attention to detail, be energetic and hardworking with a desire to carry out all tasks to a consistently high standard.
When the principal or family are in residence, the couple will be called upon to drive them to meetings, events, airports etc. The couple will also manage the maintenance of a collection of cars, keeping them in good condition in line with their prescribed servicing schedules.
The role requires significant commitment in terms of time, as well as the flexibility to adapt to the changing nature of the diary of the owner, who spends extended periods overseas. An overnight presence on the property is required 5 days a week and during some periods when the owner is away, including minding the owner’s dogs.
The successful candidates will live in first-class, generous and high-quality accommodation on the premises. The property is superbly positioned in rural Switzerland, with views over Lake Geneva with great access to excellent walks and skiing nearby. There is a rail station just 2 minutes’ walk from the property, with regular trains to central Geneva and the airport.
Applications from ex-military personnel (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines) will be particularly relevant for this role and are strongly encouraged.
Domestic Live-In Couple
- Working at primary residence as part of a team of other house staff (FT butler, PT cleaner, PT chef)
- Working hours/days are routinely 0800-1700, 5 days a week
- 2 weekend days off together per week
- Some additional weekend work will be required, with time off in lieu
- Dog friendly – will be regularly required to mind the owner’s dogs
- Full-time housekeeper (two 2-bedroom apartments kept to hotel standard)
- Prepare and serve three meals a day, 2 days a week (a live-out primary chef will cover the other 5 days)
- Drive the owner
- Maintenance jobs (changing light bulbs / painting / mending fixtures – all non-skilled and skills can be developed)
- Other diverse roles requiring a loyal, adaptable and hard-working individual
Personal Specification & Requirements:
- At least one of the couple must have cooking skills and relevant experience preparing meals for up to 12 people
- Must hold a current and in date UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- High standards of presentation
- Strong record working within a team
- Problem solving and use of initiative
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with being on-site and on-call during evenings and occasional weekends
- Must have the ability to work effectively under pressure and be able to react to changing priorities
- Due to the nature of the work, you must have no pets and/or dependants
- French speaking
- Experience working in the service industry with high net worth clientele
- Pension Scheme
- Travel, health and illness insurances included
- High standard, generously equipped and well-furnished accommodation offered on the premises, comprising two bedrooms and a large open plan kitchen and living area
- Utilities bills included
- High-speed internet included
- Car available while off duty in Switzerland
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 DOE (joint between couple)
Start date: ASAP
Executive PA/Business Assistant - We are looking for a top EA with a background in PE or Hedge/investments at CEO level or Principal level to support this dynamic and hugely successful CEO based in Mayfair. Holding an academic degree in economics, finance or similar, you will be a seasoned traveller and be able to support him in all aspects of the business (liaising with Private PA on diary and clashes etc). Flexibility and patience are key to this role as multiple changes constantly. On the ball, intelligent, focused and confident this is a role that will reward dedication and top support with outstanding bonus + top package
UHNW businessman is looking for an experienced Private PA, who is also qualified in personal training with good knowledge of nutrition and healthy living. It is a travelling role, when in London you will be based in stunning offices in the West End, working alongside other members of staff in the Family office. You will be required to travel often as the principal has large Estates in Majorca and Ibiza and trips further afield too, including Asia and New Zealand.
You will be solely responsible for looking after the principal’s health and fitness regime together with private PA duties. Working closely with the family’s chefs and other assistants in ensuring a healthy diet and lifestyle is followed.
You will need to be a real team player and happy to help with other requests that may arise - for example picking up guests from the airports, booking travel and assisting with diary changes,ensuring the villas are ready for principal and guest arrivals and generally mucking in with the office and house teams to ensure all needs are met.
You will be confident, capable and able to adapt to last minute changes in a calm manner. Top IT skills with a proven track records of working in a similar role for a UHNW / VIP principal. Ex-super yacht experience would be welcomed. Intelligent with an eye on current events - able to converse on projects and new business interests the Principal is involved in and forge a good relationships on all levels
The interview process is likely to involve a one weeks’ overseas trial at one of the family’s estates.
Competitive salary with good package. £60-70k Plus generous bonus + top company benefits