Your job search results: 71 Jobs Found
Your job search results:
A great opportunity has arisen for a multi talented House Manager with good EA skills to join this dedicated team in a fantastic house in Henley. Top household management skills (and a cv showing detailed experience of this) and able to manage a fully staffed house, produce rotas and assist where needed. You will be in charge of the household budget, dealing with trades and visitors and troubleshooting any repairs, replacements that need attention. A top communicator, confident but warm and solutions driven is essential. Able to lead by example and keep everything running smoothly
Good experience assisting with events, guest lists, outside catering, flowers etc and a high standard of service that the staff will be required to carry out.
The role will also carry EA duties to cover the Principal's private meetings, diary and shopping. Taking charge of international travel on occasion and liaising with the Principal outside of hours now and again.
Excellent package and great team to work with. A really good all rounder with excellent house management background with EA exposure/experience at UHNW level also would be idea.
Excellent package + bonus (car driver needed)
- Job title: Full-time live-out nanny (German-speaking)
- Start date: ASAP
- Days and hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7.30am - 7.30pm and Friday 12-6pm (41 hours/week)
- Salary: £45-60k gross per annum DOE
- Children: 8 months, 2.5 and 4 years-old
- Travel: Yes, TBC
A busy informal HNW household living in Central London is looking for an experienced German-speaking nanny to join them and help with their three children.
The two oldest are attending school and nursery during the week, when the nanny will have sole focus on the baby (currently 8 months-old).
General nanny duties will be expected - organise fun and educational activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals for the children, light housekeeping related to the children only (family has housekeepers employed), school runs, etc…
The family is looking for a nanny with relevant experience within the Early Years sector, and with excellent knowledge of the various developmental milestones.
They are looking for a long-term partnership with the nanny and finding the right person is the most important for them.
This is a great position for a German-speaking nanny looking for their next role in London!
Job title: Rota nanny (1 week on/off)
Days and hours: Monday - Sunday 7:30am - 6:30pm babysitting
Start date: ASAP
Location: SE London
Children: 6 months and 5 years-old
Driver: Yes, must (car provided)
Travel: Yes, international
Salary: Market rates, DOE
A busy VIP family living in SE London is looking for 2 rota nannies to join them and help with their 2 children.
The youngest (6 months-old) will be your focus during the day, as the oldest (5 years-old) is at school full-time.
General nanny duties will be required - organise fun and educational activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, light housekeeping related to the children, etc…
The family is looking for someone with relevant experience within these age groups, ideally childcare educated who will focus on the children's development and education.
This is a fantastic long-term role for an experienced nanny in London!
A busy HNW family living in London is looking for an experienced and qualified French-speaking nanny to join them and help with their 2-year-old girl. You would be working on 2 weeks on/off basis.
General nanny duties will be required - organise fun and educational activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, arrange playdates, focus on her education, light housekeeping duties related to the child, etc
Ideally, the family would love to find a nanny with a Montessori background though finding the right person is the most important. They are looking for someone well-educated, well-spoken, with a hands-on approach who will become part of the family.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced French-speaking nanny looking for their next rota position!
- Job title: Live-in nanny
- Location: Upper Chute, Wiltshire travels
- Days and hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm flexibility for babysitting
- Start date: ASAP
- Children: G6 months-old
- Driver: Yes, a car can be provided
- Salary: £25-32K gross per annum, depending on experience and qualifications
A busy family living between Wiltshire and London is looking for a nanny to join them and help with their little girl, currently 6 months old.
General nanny duties will be required - organise developmental, educational, and fun activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, do light housekeeping related to the baby (they have a cleaner), run some errands, etc…
The family would love to find a nanny with a background in nursery or Early Years settings.
Some proxy-parenting might be needed occasionally when the parents have to travel to London for work. General UK and worldwide travels will be needed - the family often goes to Ireland as well.
This is a fantastic position for a nanny looking for their next long-term role in the UK!
One of our top clients who are internationally well known and at the forefront of their industry are seeking a Personal Assistant to join their very inclusive and friendly team. The role will see you support different departments and individuals at a senior level and is a great way to learn and engage with their business. The role is available due to internal promotion and offers much growth and the ability to later settle in a department of your choice.
Truly fabulous offices with a great company culture, buzzy environment and a real focus on personal learning and development. They are also very social offering drinks on the terrace on Fridays, social events throughout the year and incredible benefits.
A successful candidate will have 2 years experience working as a personal assistant ideally in a creative industry and will be extremely organised and have excellent time management and be able to prioritise work load.
Supporting with diary, inbox management, scheduling meetings, liaising with the wider team, different departments and their international offices, communicating with staff at all levels of seniority, processing expenses, project support and general administration. You will also be assisting with travel arrangements and international shipping logistics.
An outstanding opportunity for an upbeat, positive Personal Assistant with excellent communication skills and a roll up the sleeves approach.
We are seeking an experienced private Gardener with good horticulture knowledge in relation to flowers, shrubs and plants to work alongside the Groundsman and property team, to care for the private grounds at this Principal's residences in Windsor and associated accommodation.
DUTIES would include, but not limited to:
- Day to day care and maintenance of the grounds including the boundaries, lawns, water features, hedging, greenhouse and associated garden areas around the property
- Plant and maintain seasonal planting and monitor and maintain the health of all planting
- Prune and trim trees and bushes, ensuring safe working practices are followed
- Mow, trim and fertilise green spaces and maintain gardening equipment and machinery ie. mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers
- Regularly inspect any garden structures and undertake minor repairs or support the Groundsman with these works, ensuring compliance with H&S
- General garden carpentry such as assembling and maintaining furniture, minor painting and decorating to maintain gardens appearance
- Maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the role, and contribute to the smooth running of the grounds adhering to all policies and procedures
- Possible ad-hoc projects linked to the role
THE PERSON WILL:
- Be able to work in total confidentiality and discretion with excellent emotional intelligence
- Maintain a professional personal appearance and demeanour
- Be hard working, reliable and honest with good time management skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills including written and verbal
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- A passion for everything and anything to do with gardening
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- Minimum 5 years working on large private properties or luxury estates
- Willingness to work flexibly
- Clean driving licence
- Current Basic DBS clearance, or willing to obtain a DBS certificate
Live out position, £35,000 - £37,000 gross pa DOE etc, plus pension, healthcare and dental insurance and discretionary bonus. Start ASAP.
PA to CEO HNW Family Office SW1 (St James's)
This is the ideal opportunity for a Personal Assistant at degree standard (or similar) wanting to step up into a multi HNW Family Office and grow/learn in the role. Working within a small team of 5 you will be supporting some of the most interesting HNW & UHNW families in London and assisting the CEO to support their investments & varied requirements. You will be naturally able to work in the utmost confidentiality as you will be involved in many projects for these families and your sensitivity and discretion is paramount. Excellent all round skills, well spoken and presented and wanting to make a career in the diverse Family Office arena. 2 years experience in a busy multi tasking personal assistant role supporting with very busy and changeable diary and travel, producing documents, reports and liaising with all levels of people. Top English skills both written and spoken is essential for this role. Well spoken and presented. A top communicator with humour who is enthusiastic about their career. Good package bonus