Your job search results: 46 London Jobs
Your job search results:
46 London Jobs
|A return client of Leaman Consulting is seeking a warm, baby experienced and loyal nanny for the care of their baby girl aged 12 weeks old (age at start of placement). The family will hire two nannies to work on a rota schedule working two weeks on/two weeks off.
The ideal nanny will have a caring demeanour, be kind, thoughtful and respectful of all household members and enjoy working in a team. The family would like someone to be with them long term.
It’s a live-in role when on duty. Accommodation provided will be a bedroom with en-suite bathroom, however, by April this year a studio apartment with separate entrance joined to the family home will be provided. At night-time the nanny will have the baby monitor.
This role would suit a baby nanny that loves taking babies through their different stages and watching them develop and grow. The nanny will be required to carry out baby related duties only, to ensure all her milestones are met and her emotional and physical needs are well taken care of. A typical day will be full of singing, reading & talking lots to their baby, daily walks for fresh air, attending baby sensory classes and continuing the routine for feeds and naps.
A nanny speaking French & English or Spanish & English will be highly regarded by the family – the parents would love their child to be multilingual – the language requirement is a bonus rather than a necessity.
Start date: March 2020 (with flexibility)
Working schedule: Two weeks on two weeks off, 24 hours on duty.
Salary: The salary will be £50,000 gross per year (negotiable for right nanny)
High Net Worth family living in Central London are looking for a rota nanny starting asap to care for their 5 month old baby.
The family are looking for an experienced nanny who:
- willing to work on 24/7 one week on and one week off basis
- maternity nurse experience
- non smoker
- 10 years + experience
- comfortable with dogs
- has experience with new born children
- comfortable working with mum at home
Start date: Immediate
Salary: up to £60,000 gross per year
Executive Assistant to the Founder - Tech (Central London) 1 year Maternity Cover
This is an exciting opportunity for a polished, well presented and astute EA to cover a one year maternity cover for this high flying Founder with multiple business interests (primarily tech). Working within a tight team (he has his Private PA and Chief of Staff in the C Suite with him) you will be degree standard with a top background at CEO/Founder level. Enthusiastic with top all round skills managing his time is of the greatest priority. Lots of projects and involvement from the start there will be a long hand over and the role is to start asap. A top communicator with humour, articulate and very well presented. Able to proactively support the Founder on many strategic issues and participate in all high level meetings where your input will be expected. Supporting on all Board papers and able to network and build relationships on behalf of the Founder also. You will be forward thinking and have a strong commercial sense and be very in tune with the business and the Founder. You will come from an entrepreneurial background and have supported a high flying boss of this caliber before. Acting in an Ambassadorial manner at all time you will be in the top 10% of EA's and love your role. Top package + bonus
Executive Assistant (Founder) The Arts, Central London.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a polished and sophisticated EA who is at the top of her/his profession to support an extremely successful Founder within the Arts/Hospitality field.
Dynamic and confident yourself, you will be used to this world of an UHNW (Preferably in business) and the schedule/emotional intelligence this would require. You have supported someone of this level and adept at client facing situations, booking private jets, finding solutions to complex problems, drawing up complex logistics and dealing with various temperaments and expectations.
You will have 10 years + experience and a wide knowledge of the requirements a role of this standing would need. Degree standard and a European Language would be a plus.
- Free to pursue a demanding and absorbing career (there may be European Travel involved occasionally).
- Able to keep 5 steps ahead of an ever evolving and demanding schedule both diary and travel.
- Research and forward planning skills are essential.
- Able to build relationships quickly and act as an interface between the London staff and the staff abroad.
- Able to organise high level lunches and dinners, events and a good knowledge of the London Scene is essential.
- Dealing with all incoming requests and invitations and compose both business and personal correspondence when required.
- Top English skills both written and spoken is essential.
- Dealing with all expenses and personal credit cards and making payments on behalf of the Principal.
This is a wide and very interesting role for an accomplished EA with top personal presentation and client skills able to take on a wide remit and grow in the role. Top salary + package
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.
Russian/English Speaking Family Based in Belgravia Seek Live-Out English-Speaking Nanny/Manny
The role will be caring for two boys aged 8 and 10 years old. The boys attend full-time school and have busy after-school schedules - sports classes, extra-curricular activities etc. The family would like a switched-on, sporty nanny to care for the boys.
One week the nanny will work:
4 days, 32 hours = M,T,T,F (13:00 - 21:00)
The next week the nanny will work:
6 days, 56 hours = M,T,T,F (13:00 - 21:00) S,S (07:00-19:00)
Time off: Every Wednesday and every other weekend.
- School pick-up (driver a bonus but not essential)
- Supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the children
- Providing well balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the children
- Taking children on outings appropriate to their age and stage of development
- All nursery duties. This includes cooking and laundry, but only for the children
- Supporting the mother with the online food shop and other day-to-day family errands
- A Russian & English speaker would be a bonus but not essential
- Occasional travel with the family (up to 8 weeks per year)
Salary: £600 - £800 net per week (up to £60,000 gross per year)
Start date: Immediate
Lovely international family of 4 (soon to be 5!) are seeking a professional, friendly and hands on housekeeper to run their home. They have recently moved into a new modern 4 bedroom home in Chelsea. You will take care of all the usual cleaning and housekeeping tasks, laundry and ironing, plus grocery shopping, running errands and generally keeping the house tip top. They would love someone who doesn’t mind cooking from time to time, simple dishes for the children and/family.
There is also a live in nanny employed. You will be the sole housekeeper, so able to use your time efficiently.
The family also have a pet cat and small dog – both very friendly.
This is a full time live out Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with flexibility
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to all applications*
Private PA - UHNW Principal & Family (Kensington)
This international Principal with a global company is looking for a bright and hands on Private PA with 5 years+ experience, bags of energy and a focused, intelligent approach. A cv demonstrating private PA support at a high level is expected and this could be your next step up. Extensive private diary & travel for the family. Arranging personal meetings, dinners, lunches and galas. Extensive liaison with the family when required (including out of hours). Paying of household bills and invoices and assisting with all matters to do with the household staff and requirements. Sorting out extensive expenses in multi currencies for the Principal and arranging any visas or currency he may need. Gift buying, invitations, flowers and running occasional errands. Able to make decisions, confident and committed. Able to make relationships quickly and become a much value part of a team. Good IT and travel skills essential plus highly organised with some background Based in the Kensington office and visiting the family home when needed. Excellent package + bonus
German EA (Private/Corporate) to support the Principal of an international creative company
Based in a beautiful building in the West End your day will be busy and varied. You will have a wide experience supporting a HNW or CEO in both a business and private capacity and be able to provide a very high level of support. Scheduling complex and last minute international travel and itineraries to multiple destinations including private jets. International liaison using your German skills with various clients and family members. Run a very fluid diary with constant changes, you will have top logistics skills and used to many changes in the daily and weekly schedule.
Organising meetings, dinners and lunches with clients, assisting them with travel/hotels if required. Dealing with correspondence, invitations and private events, post and field phone calls for the Principal.Dealing with all expenses and statements, making payments and dealing with any queries.
Well spoken and presented is essential, excellent experience and a positive and helpful personality is essential. Degree standard and a CVdemonstrating a role supporting in both a private and corporate capacity at the highest level.
An opportunity has arisen for an Audit & Accounts Manager to join this expanding, highly successful and growing practice - Leaman Mattei . Joining a supportive and friendly team (20) working alongside the 5 Partners in their stunning office location in Marylebone (opposite the Ivy Cafe, Marylebone). The office environment also boasts two sister companies to achieve a vibrant and unique environment. The role is immediately available though we are willing to wait on a reasonable notice for the right person.
To be successful in this role you will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience. They will have strong experience of dealing with a broad range of clients in a practice setting. The successful candidate will undertake a varied role in which their portfolio will involve a mixture of the following:
- Leading audit assignments from planning to final sign off
- Supervision of junior staff on and off site
- Preparation of statutory accounts including Limited companies, LLPs and charities
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
This role requires the ability to communicate well at all levels and the ideal candidate will possess strong organisational skills. They will be the first point of contact with the client and will report directly to the partners.
Experience of the following would be an advantage:
- CCH Pro Audit
- Sage Line 50
- Digita (corporation tax)
With a range of clients across various business sectors from start-ups to large groups, our client base is akin to a medium sized practice offering all round exposure to audit, accounts and tax with a tailored personal service. The firm prides themselves on their commitment to individual progression and aims to set an achievable personal development plan for all staff to reach their career goals.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact shortlisted candidates. Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.
Executive Assistant/Private PA International CEO - Kensington
A top EA/Private PA role has arisen for a polished and experienced Executive PA with at CEO or Chairman level to support this dynamic and highly successful CEO of a major international company with 10 international offices. This is a role which requires experience in supporting the boss and extended family with private support when required. Including personal appointments and private diary to extensive travel, household bills/staff and general assistance. The role has approximately 50% private duties supporting the Principal and family, so you must have Private PA experience in depth and enjoy this side of being an EA also. Excellent household management skills, financial awareness and able to use financial software similar to Quickbooks. A top all -rounder with a cv demonstrating solid international experience dealing with multiple changes and a helpful and willing nature. Calm under deadlines with a high organised and forward thinking.
Top IT skills (the boss is very tech driven) and up on all modern forms of communication. Excellent experience supporting an individual of this level on an international platform with a high content of travel and itineraries and international liaison with his other EA's around the world. You will co-ordinate travel agents and oversee how the travel is booked and set a standard for this. Extensive travel experience is required for this role. Able to sort out multiple currency expenses and keep on top of repayments & credit cards. Experienced at supporting out of hours when needed, this is an international EA role for an EA with international experience.
Degree standard with a polite and professional manner - looking to commit for the long term. Based in London HQ with a team of 80 This company has a family office feel as it is privately owned.
Top role for top EA + excellent package
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a UHNW private office supporting a small team of top legal advisors to the family. A varied role that will see you work across different time zones, liaise with external/affiliated companies, board members and UHNWIs.
They are looking for a bright, graduate standard, executive team assistant who is flexible, proactive and highly organised. You will need a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role or corporate environment and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Willingness to get stuck in and a friendly helpful attitude will go far in this office.
This is a great learning curve within an UHNW family office for someone who connects with the work/family and can give it a personal touch. Must be able to work in total confidentiality & discretion with excellent emotional intelligence.
Working closely with the lawyers you will need good document and IT skills (track changes) and amendments as well as a sharp eye for detail. The role will see you running multiple diaries, scheduling meetings, booking international travel,preparation of detailed itineraries, assisting with document production including presentations, general administration,processing invoices/ expenses, coordinate international payments, and generally acting a a point of contact with international clients and offices.
A real opportunity to learn and grow with a prestigious and highly respected UHNW family office with much to offer! Excellent package and bonus. To start ASAP
German speaking EA – Central London
We are looking for an exceptional, degree standard (essential) candidate to join this boutique investment firm of 10. This is a busy, interesting and sometimes demanding role supporting at CEO/Founding Partner level and covering many areas both within the business and in a private capacity for the Principal. An interesting, involving role for a professional Executive Assistant with 8-10 years+ in a similar role. Some travel in Europe occasionally.
- Coordinate schedules, meetings, appointments, agendas
- Maintain calendars / contacts
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Take meetings and report back with detailed actions
- Manage, oversee and support corporate / residential real estate refurbishment projects
- Liaison with key contractors and professionals
- Arrange insurances, oversee purchases and inventories
- Assist with the running of real estate and liaison with other support staff
- Interview and hire staff when needed
- Maintain and oversee budgets and payment of expenses
- Arrange events, dinners and social activities
- Produce reports and schedules on projects, outlining expenses and projected expenses
- Research special projects and execute them
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years+ experience in a demanding and diverse role
- Real estate experience desirable
- Education / Languages
- Ability to speak high quality German
- Knowledge / Skills
- Top communication skills with professional appearance, presentation and gravitas
- Financially astute
- Attention to detail
- Ability to pre-empt potential issues
- Ability to coordinate own activities with others in order to achieve individual, team and organisation goals
- Confident to take decisions and act autonomously when required in conjunction with positive, team-oriented approach
- Ability to adapt and accept difficult situations and tasks and perform with the utmost professionalism
- Ability to lead by example and gain the respect of colleagues and external contacts quickly
- Time Management
- Ability to plan and prioritise assigned activities in order to achieve task in a timely manner
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple assignments, projects, and responsibilities simultaneously producing accurate, timely results
- Must be able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Flexible attitude to availability and working hours, including weekends, with ability to travel at short notice
- Must be motivated to learn new skills and apply new solutions, and to make existing solutions more effective and efficient
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication, written and oral, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and discuss complex issues and present workable solutions in a simple, meaningful, and focused manner
- Demonstrated excellent organisational skills
- Love of dogs