Your job search results: 2 Contract Jobs
Your job search results:
2 Contract Jobs
Maternity Nurse Needed for Professional Family in Surrey
Lovely first-time parents are looking for an experienced and caring maternity nurse to join their home in Surrey.
You will be responsible for everything related to the baby (due mid-Feb 2020), ensuring that the baby's needs are met. You must be friendly, easy going and professional. With experience working in a similar role within a private household. This is a live-in role, working 6 days a week providing round the clock cover for 6-12 months.
Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Advising on and helping parents with feeding the baby (breast and bottle)
- Responsible for the physical needs of the baby, which includes bathing, changing, settling, and taking care of the baby's laundry, nursery and equipment.
- Establish a form of routine when it comes to the baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns
- Provide advice on any baby related issues that may arise
- General helping where needed, a real muck in attitude needed
- Travel to the Maldives in May 2020
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
House and Events Co-ordinator - Battersea SW11 - (6 Month FTC)
This very successful and highly regarded investment house is looking for a polished and client facing House and Events co-ordinator to support the Battersea office.
The role will include office diary management, event activation and management of processes throughout:
- Liaising with internal and external partners for event requirements
- Event calendar management for the House
- Diary management for the planners and managers
- Welcoming visitors, keeping all hospitality facilities stocked and marketing mater for the team
- Attendance at events where possible
- Assisting the Relationship Manager with prospect enquiries when needed arranging meetings and appointments and being a great ambassador the company in all respects.
You will have:
- Excellent client skills
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Previous experience of working in events
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise when needed
- A team player attitutude with a big smile and excellent IT and attention to detail who enjoys working in a team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door to a quality investment house who will support your involvement and growth. This role is initially for 6 months but could extend and eventually go permanent.