Your job search results: 1 Contract Job
Your job search results:
1 Contract Job
This role has an immediate start for the right candidate and is offered as a 12 months contract to Perm
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Group Management Accountant or Assistant Financial Controller to join an expanding multi-site retail group.
The Assistant Financial Controller will support the Group Financial Controller and Finance Director in managing the accounting and budget functions across the group, including cash flow, forecasting, balance sheet, P&L, and regional performance analysis.
- Provide financial insight and challenge
- Procedure insightful financial reports and commentary
- Present recommendations for performance improvement
- Build positive business relationships within the group in order to effectively challenge and support the performance of various regions
- Experience within the restaurant industry or similar sector is essential
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow, balance sheets and P+L
You should be an ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified Group Management Accountant or Assistant Financial Controller with at least 3 years PQE. You should be someone who is comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
If you feel you have the relevant skill and experience, please apply to the link below.
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply to the link with your details. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses expected only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Leaman Consulting is an Equals Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend/colleague scheme:
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce someone who we successfully place, we will provide you with an introductory fee.