You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Our client, an extremely reputable and highly respected international organisation provides independent order-execution and clearing to equities, options, fixed income, and foreign exchange markets.
With offices in the US and UK, this professional but friendly company are offering a wonderful opportunity for a highly competent senior administrator to join their elite team in London but with the future possibility to travel to their offices in the US and also to work remotely 1-2 days week.
This role is suited to a very reliable, responsible individual who ideally has a background in legal services and/or compliance as you will be handling extremely sensitive and important information and data.
Top organisational skills and an eagle eye for detail is a must as well as someone who is used to a large amount of document production.
Core duties will include but not be limited to:
- Collating and proof reading documents
- Reporting findings and following up with relevant personnel on action points and deliverables
- Processing share certificates and other relevant documentation
- Carefully reviewing documentation to highlight exemption from regulation on a case by case basis
- Maintain regulatory knowledge
- Prepare and file required documents
- Tracking and reviewing processes / applications
- Reviewing processes and working in strict accordance with regulatory guidelines to meet key objectives
- General office and administrative functions
- Intelligent and detail driven administrator who is extremely organised.
- Process driven with exposure to legal sector or financial regulation would be beneficial.
- Responsible, articulate with excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Flexible to work outside of regular working hours in order to meet deadline requirements.