Your job search results: 9 Chief of Staff, Private & Family Office PAs Jobs
Your job search results:
9 Chief of Staff, Private & Family Office PAs Jobs
Private PA (NW London) We are looking for a dynamic and professional Private PA with 3/4 years + experience within a Private PA role with high expectations and high standards. You must have demonstrated experience within a Private Household and liaising with household staff to be considered for this role. Able to deal with high profile, you will have a modern image, be socially and culturally aware, well dressed with a modern and polished edge to you. Charming and able to cover 24/7 when required you will have a positive and "can do" attitude always willing to go the extra mile when required. Total discretion and confidentiality will be expected and excellent references... a top role for a top Private PA with much to offer.
Excellent benefits and working conditions with a great team you will get things done in a creative way where minor hiccups do not bother you. A truly wonderful role for a dedicated and professional PA who is top of her profession, well connected in London, loyal and discreet in all matters.
UHNW family in Central London are seeking a professional, switched on and strong house manager to join their team. You will be hands and on process driven, able to implement structure with a hard working attitude.
The property is a large home in Regents Park over 5 floors, kept to hotel standard at all times. So your eye for detail must be spot on. This would suit someone who has worked as House Manager in a top London home and/or luxury yacht background.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Management of the household staff including recruitment, rotas and performance reviews
• Working with the chefs on menus, adhering to strict dietary requirements
• Purchasing and provisioning of household items
• Implementation and development of systems and processes inside the house
• Development of the household manual
• Coordinate dinner parties and small events at the house
• The maintenance and upkeep of the London home. Organizing all contractors and vendors.
• Database management and development (inventories etc)
• Report writing (update reports on the property and what is upcoming).
• Being able to represent the family as a front of house for guests and contractors.
• Purchasing for the principals
• Knowledge of AV systems and Crestron.
• Oversee packing for travel.
• Ensuring that the house has fresh flower arrangements
• Training staff
• Wardrobe management
• Ensuing dog has correct paper work for flying and anything else it requires.
• Booking appointments
• Some international travel will be required
• Any other reasonable adhoc duties that may arise
Days & hours of work: Generally 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday but a lot of flexibility is expected, this is not a ‘9-5’ role
Salary: DOE £60,000 - £70,000 gpa
MATERNITY CONTRACT Property Portfolio Manager for UHNW Family Office - W1. A real opportunity has arisen for a sparkly, upbeat and experienced Property Professional to manage a High Profile / UHNWI's property portfolio (40+ properties).
Niche UHNW Family Office based in the heart of the West End with High profile Principal is looking for someone with excellent residential property experience to manage a diverse and lucrative portfolio. This is a wonderful opportunity to be involved in all aspects of managing a dynamic and exciting portfolio as well as being able to get involved in helping to identify and source future investment opportunities.
You will have top communication skills and experience liaising with construction companies, engineers, architects, QS, interior designers, insurers and other property professionals including interior designers. You will need to have great commercial and business acumen and experience acquiring and disposing of properties with excellent negotiation skills.
As the main point of contact for the portfolio you will have an eagle eye for detail and the ability to work independently will be very important. You will also be responsible for reviewing contracts, managing lease extensions, dealing with lawyers and agents as well as and any issues that may arise. You will also have to be highly numerate and well versed in managing budgets, invoices and expenses.
The Principal has mainly residential investments, some of which are rented. You will be acting as property manager for the rentals and will be involved with organising and overseeing any works/ repairs, ensuring compliance across the board and all relevant certificates and documentation is kept up to date as well as project managing refurbishment projects. Overseeing property manuals, work lists and on-going schedules and creating a detailed property management database will also be an important aspect of the role. There are also some commercial properties which will require you to negotiate rent and lease reviews, appoint and liaise with agents to secure new lettings as well as overseeing and managing all relevant contracts.
This is a diverse and interesting role with lots of responsibility and opportunity. Extremely high standards with top communication skills are required. The successful candidate will take great pride in their results and have much to offer. Positive and helpful attitude is a must!
Excellent hands on residential property experience is essential to be considered for this role.
Supporting this successful investment Founding Principal who has residencies both in London and Switzerland and an extremely busy life both professionally and personally. You will deal with all diary and travel matters for the Principal, detailed itineraries and arranging both corporate and private meetings in the UK and abroad. This is predominately a Private PA role (60%+) so you must have relevant experience as a private PA to a very busy high level individual to be considered for this role.
We are looking for someone with excellent Private PA, household and refurbishment/property skills as the principal is currently undergoing a major household refurbishment. You will have a cv demonstrating 3-4 years minimum experience as a Private PA to be considered for this role. Polished and well-spoken with a positive and helpful personality 8 + years’ experience is required for this role . Fluent German (spoken and written) is essential. A positive a helpful personality happy to cover many bases. A certain gravitas and experience of this world is needed. Your background can be in any field as long as you have the relevant Private experience for a few years, hold a solid degree or equivalent and have fluent German. Good humoured and a bright and helpful personality is essential.
You will assist with the running of this boutique office of 10 and arrange all corporate meetings and travel for the Principal and have good experience at senior level within the corporate field. The staff are helpful and inclusive and you will be a valued part of this team. Beautiful offices and working conditions.
This role is office based. There will be some travel to Switzerland from time to time.
Lovely offices and an inclusive supportive team to work with. Excellent package + bonus.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to the high volume of interest you will only be contacted if shortlisted for the role.
Executive Assistant to Chairman - WC2
An interesting and involving role has arisen for a polished and degree standard EA with much to offer.Supporting the Chairman in a corporate and private capacity (including family members) so discretion and sensitivity is key. Excellent dictation skills are required and the ability to correspond on behalf of the Chairman. A high level of written and spoken English is needed. Extensive diary management and responding to Emails, letters and compiling reports. Frequent travel organisation and itineraries together with necessary papers. Meeting and greeting visitors, liaising with clients and internal/external members of staff.
Assisting with personal matters to include; personal correspondence, social invitations, liaising with Chairman's family with regard to commitments & events. Dealing with personal banking, paying of bills, charities, personal expenses, family travel, various insurances and some miscellaneous tasks.
Degree or further education preferably in English. Excellent personal presentation, well mannered and articulate. Good humoured with a positive and helpful personality. Excellent written and verbal skills (strong grammar). Good experience with dictation is needed. A demonstrated background at CEO, Founder or Chairman level is needed for this role.
Able to work under pressure and deadlines occasionally and self motivated and positive. Excellent IT skills, highly organised with loads of initiative. Excellent package + bonus
Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a UHNW private office supporting a small team of top legal advisors to the family. A varied role that will see you work across different time zones, liaise with external/affiliated companies, board members and UHNWIs.
They are looking for a bright, graduate standard, executive team assistant who is flexible, proactive and highly organised. You will need a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role or corporate environment and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Willingness to get stuck in and a friendly helpful attitude will go far in this office.
This is a great learning curve within an UHNW family office for someone who connects with the work/family and can give it a personal touch. Must be able to work in total confidentiality & discretion with excellent emotional intelligence.
Working closely with the lawyers you will need good document and IT skills (track changes) and amendments as well as a sharp eye for detail. The role will see you running multiple diaries, scheduling meetings, booking international travel,preparation of detailed itineraries, assisting with document production including presentations, general administration,processing invoices/ expenses, coordinate international payments, and generally acting a a point of contact with international clients and offices.
A real opportunity to learn and grow with a prestigious and highly respected UHNW family office with much to offer! Excellent package and bonus. To start ASAP
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a private PA with good experience within a HNW household where there are children and busy professional parents.
Primarily the role is to support with their very busy schedules, diary management, shopping, travel organisation and adhoc tasks.
Excellent IT & organisational skills essential as you will be running multiple diaries and co-ordinating with two very professional diaries and work schedules so your private PA skills will be in evidence in your cv for at least 2 years+
A busy and involved family with a great team supporting them (Chief of Staff/House Manager etc) everyone helps out and is quite informal so you will be a roll up the sleeves Private PA with much to offer and a flexible, helpful personality.
Fabulous role working for a friendly couple with a close family who are inclusive and who will look for someone to fit in and give 100%.
70:30 PA to HNW Creative - Kensington
An unrivalled opportunity has arisen to join this UHNW Creative individual in a very busy, dynamic and fast paced role. You will be supporting a highly personable Founder in all aspects of their private life as well as some business support. 3-5 years minimum experience required in a similar role.
Based in a magnificent home in Kensington, you can expect a very busy and diverse remit of responsibilities so you must be able to prioritise and have excellent multitasking skills. Managing very busy and fluid diaries, a high profile lifestyle, a busy professional calendar, VIP travel, full logistics, a busy household and staff, account management, events and private parties, projects and more
Duties will include; full diary management for the founder and wider family, extensive international travel management (flights, visas, itineraries, hotels, villa rentals etc) household management including household staff (domestic and overseas) overseeing all personal accounts, paying bills, utilities, relevant insurances, managing invoices and payments, memberships, lifestyle management requests, overseeing contractors in and outside the home as well as any repair works needed. You will have a flexible and friendly approach as you will also be errand running (post office, dry cleaning, food shopping, deliveries, returns, fresh flowers etc).
On the business side you will have the opportunity to also support the Founder and wider team with high end interior design projects. A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, top IT skills (word, excel, PowerPoint) as well as being very numerate. You will be expected to prepare invoices, compile detailed expenses, be able to work with budgets and liaise closely with accountants as well as the Principal’s executive team.
Discretion and loyalty are of paramount importance in this role.
They are looking for an intelligent, positive and proactive PA with a flexible and friendly attitude who can support them in both with their busy professional and personal lives.
An all-encompassing role that requires someone switched on and professional who understands the needs and demands of supporting an UHNW.
An excellent opportunity with huge potential.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 gross per year DOE.
Family Office Executive Assistant (Remote based initially)
This is an exciting opportunity to assist this new Family Office and become a pivotal part of its' future. The family Principals consist of three family members. One is based in New York and the other two are based in London. It is a time of great change for them and the family office. The family office is consists of 12 members of staff. This is a remote role to kick off with and the role is work in progress during this time of change. An office based in London could be organised in the future for this charming and extremely likable family.
Primarily supporting in a business context there will be some personal support over time, mainly events & travel when the three family members need to be together. This is a new role and with the wide and sometimes complex environment/investments the family are involved in you must have an understanding and interest in business and finance and be a self-starter able to bring much to the table. Able to carve out and define your position an deal with a range of stakeholders and work with Senior team members of the Family Office and external professionals when required.
Able to work independently with top communication & organisational skills you will build strong relationships quickly and comfortable working alone for periods of time. Some travel to New York will be needed (2 - 4 times per year). Flexibility and a hand on proactive approach is needed. You will report directly into the Family Members and liaise with the Family Office on matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support the family office operations by providing administrative support directly to the three family principals as well as to the wider family ecosystem when necessary.
- To provide administrative support to the family in their leadership and management of the family office.
- To work closely with the family and their family office and be responsible for the communication of information across the three principals to ensure all are aware of key updates as and when they arise.
- To draft and dispatch reports, emails, agendas and minutes/records of meetings as required.
- To ensure all relevant materials including briefing packs are produced in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring the family always have the relevant material ahead of any meeting or trip.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for regular (every two weeks) update calls covering both portfolio (ie investments) and non-portfolio (eg personal, charitable, real estate) matters.
- To attend and take minutes at any other relevant calls and meetings as required.
- To manage a dynamic list of areas of focus on behalf of the Family and follow up on action points from calls and meetings on behalf of the family.
- To provide administrative support to the family to assist them in the completion of action points in a timely manner.
- To carry out extensive diary management and coordination of meetings and calls, often over several time zones, and ever-changing diaries.
- To organise business travel, including arranging visas, travel, accommodation and restaurants, entertainment as required.
- To get involved in various ad-hoc projects as and when required by the family.
- To carry out research for the principals.
- To liaise with third parties such as law firms, accountants and bankers etc on behalf of the family as needed.
- To manage and respond to applications to the Philanthropic Foundation, as a first point of contact.
- To observe a code of strictest confidentiality at all times.
Skills & Abilities:
- Degree Standard or equivalent.
- Demonstrates a high level of autonomy, independence and initiative.
- Comfortable with operating in the ‘grey’ (as opposed to ‘the black and white’).
- Efficiency & reliability: has strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Discretion and diplomacy: has exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Adaptability and versatility: able to respond to a constantly evolving set of needs and demands
- Strong commercial judgement.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Good research abilities.
- Holds a valid passport and willing and able to travel, sometimes at short notice primarily to the US.
- Has the flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the principals’ needs as and when necessary.
Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.