Your job search results: 6 Childcare, Nannies & Governesses Jobs
Your job search results:
6 Childcare, Nannies & Governesses Jobs
Leaman Consulting is looking for a professional and proactive Nanny for a rota position caring for two children in Central London. The family would like the nanny to Bi-lingual Spanish speaking, the children already speak Spanish.
You will work on rotation with another Nanny to care for two children (aged 2-4 years old). Early years experience is key. Rota will be one week on, one week off.
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinating weekly schedules for the children
- Preparing nutritious meals, snacks & drinks and clearing up afterwards
- All nursery duties including tidying their bedroom & toys, changing and making beds, sterilising items etc
- Arranging entertainment and playdates for the children
- Proxy parenting and babysitting as required
- Occasional other duties as required
You must have previous rota nanny experience and have a teaching/tutor background.
All meals and accommodation when on duty will be included within the package. Candidate to return home on weeks off.
A charismatic, highly professional and reliable nanny with excellent recent nanny references and all round childcare experience is required.
Role is to start August 2020 earliest
Salary starting £60,000 gross per year.
*Due to high volume of applications, we are only able to get back to shortlisted applicants who we feel meet the above criteria*
* This role is no longer available *
Four children are looking for a fun, playful and creative nanny who is available to start immediately.
With schools, museums and classes closed these 4 children aged 2, 4, 5 and 7 would love a chirpy nanny who's happy to take them to keep them engaged and entertained during this uncertain period. The nanny is encouraged to take the children to Richmond Park for walks, exercise and games, to be creative with arts and crafts and play garden games with them. The children have a play room with lots of resources and games. The nanny will keep a daily routine or the children and plan a weekly schedule - ensuring a good balance of educational and fun activities.
The eldest children are usually in full-time school and the youngest in part-time nursery, so a nanny who understands that the role will be different when everything settles outside of home. The family like to travel and have homes in Miami and Switzerland - but this is on hold. They are fully-staffed with a housekeeper and House Manager.
Working hours: 24/5 (children sleeping through night, but on call in case of illness etc).
Start date: Immediate (pending a successful trial)
Accommodation: bedroom with en-suite on separate floor (nanny can return home on weekends)
Driver: essential (automatic)
Salary: up to £65,000 gross per year
Position: Permanent - Live-Out Nanny
Working Week: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 18:30 (8.30 – 12pm will be out of the house, see details below)
Holiday: 25 days + public holidays
Salary: Dependent on experience (HNW or high profile essential)
Essential: Clean British Driving License (providing them use of a car whilst at work)
This lovely family of 3 are seeking a professional and proactive Nanny to care for their little boy of 3 years old. He is in nursery each morning until midday, during this time, you will be asked to prepare his meals at your home and bring to the house for a midday start – so a passion for cooking is key!
From 12pm – 6.30pm you will be planning fun and interesting activities with this, play dates, outings to the zoom museums, parks, and so on.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- You must be a confident driver with a clean license and happy to run child related errands which might include shopping, birthday gifts, whatever may be required from the family (Liaising with both parents PAs)
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development and health and safety, including assisting with bedtime, bathing the child, brush teeth etc.
- Organise child’s laundry and anything pertaining to the child including ordering clothing, toys, books, equipment etc. Keeping the children’s playroom, as well as any other rooms in the house including the bedrooms and bathroom tidy every day and clean up after eating.
- Maintaining the child’s social calendar – adding everything to the child’s diary, school dates, play dates, doctors’ appointments etc. and ensure both PAs also have this information added to the parent’s diaries.
- Dropping and collecting the child from school when necessary (usually the parents will do this)
- Ensuring that the child’s clothes are kept in good repair and fit the child and regular combing through the wardrobes.
- Prepare and manage child’s clothing daily for school (packing items needed), during and after travel abroad. Please ensure the correct items are washed and ironed for the correct time.
- Open to domestic and international travel to travel with the child when needed as well as occasional overnights if / when needed at the family home.
The ideal candidate will be fun, energetic, calm with a happy disposition. It is essential that you have relevant VIP/High Profile Nanny experience with checkable references.
- Cleaning driving licence
- Clear Enhanced DBS (or willing to do one)
- Up to date First Aid
Location: South London
Salary: £45,000 neg DOE
Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application
Family of 4 are seeking a native German Speaking Nanny to work 25 hours a week, either in the mornings from 7am - 12pm/1pm or the afternoons starting 12pm - 5pm. The family are flexible, but would like to know in advance what schedule the nanny would be working week to week..
This is a sole and shared care role, Mum does work from home but is out of the house for meetings. There is also a full time housekeeper employed who has been with the family for years.
There are 2 boys, aged 2 and 5months old, so you must have experience both with babies and young children - and able to assist with the various milestones and developmental stages. The 2 year old is in nursery 5 mornings a week.
The family are looking for a professional, loyal and discrete nanny who can encourage the children's learning day to day through play and other activities, as well as teaching them the German language. The children do not speak any German yet, but the father is native German.
Salary: £15 net per hour
Location Marylebone W1
Informal family living in Haslemere are looking for an experienced nanny cook to work after school hours, 4pm – 8pm Monday to Friday. Additional babysitting up to one or two nights per week (paid extra).
You primary care will be with the 4 children aged between 8 and 15 years old and the cooking related to them . You must be a strong organiser and happy to muck in. The family have cleaners but you may need to run the hoover or help with the washing on occasion.
Ideal candidate would be patient, reliable, honest, efficient, flexible with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
If you are happy to travel with the family to international destinations on luxury holidays, then that would be helpful. This will be full hours and paid extra. The family have pets, so you must be animal friendly and happy to help (horse, dog, cat, birds, rabbits, etc
Candidates should have experience as a housekeeper / nanny in private households in the UK, with excellent contactable references. Fully DBS checked.
This role will suit an easy going, happy person, with no other job or the flexibility to work extra hours and travel.
You must have a full clean driver’s license. A fully expensed car will be provided.
Salary £12 per hour (net)
Experienced, proactive & sporty nanny is sought to help at weekends with this busy VIP family of 5. You will be required to work from Friday 6pm through to Monday morning 9am. There will be a handover with the other nanny on a Friday who leaves at 7pm. The children ages are B9, G7 & B6.
This is a shared role with Mum and Grandma, but you will also need to be capable of caring for all 3 solely. During the evenings you will have the responsibility of the sleep monitors, the children sleep through the night as they are older, it is more in case they become unsettled with a bad dream etc.
They are a close-knit team with a family feel, you will need to be a team player, and happy to be hands on and help with whatever is needed! The family also have a country home in Wiltshire, where more weekends will be spent over the school holidays.
So you must be happy to work in both London and the country. You must have experience working as a nanny with multiple children before, ideally with HNW/VIP families.
This is a maternity cover role starting in September 2020 for an initial 3 month contract with an ongoing month to month thereafter.
*Please note interviews with the family will not be until August and initially via skype*
Location: Central London W1
Hours: Friday 6pm through to Monday 9am
Accommodation: Bedroom on the children’s floor
Salary: DOE c£40,000
Due to the volume of responses, we cannot guarantee a reply for each and every application