Your job search results: 8 Childcare, Nannies & Governesses Jobs
Your job search results:
8 Childcare, Nannies & Governesses Jobs
Lovely family of 4 are seeking a professional, proactive and experienced nanny to join them on a 24/5 basis at their home in Monaco.
It is imperative that you have experience working in a 24hour schedule before (ideally internationally) and in particular with weaning, potty training, sleep training, routine and age appropriate discipline with 0-5 year olds.
You will plan fun activities and be educationally aware, ensuring the boys are learning and stimulated at all times. The family also employ 2 live out housekeepers in the home too who take care of the children’s rooms and laundry – you will be responsible for some cooking for the children and their wardrobes.
The family are casual at home, but when out and about they are formal – you will be an extension of the family and need to represent them at all times. Professional, well presented and well mannered.
The role would be ideally 24/5 with big travel 3 times a year for a month at a time (the family would always give holidays during and provide extra help where necessary in this period. Typically by having a standby nanny to take over).
Salary: Will reflect experience
Accommodation: Own one bedroom apartment within the same building as the family
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Return client of Leaman Consulting is looking for a professional and child-friendly live-in housekeeper to join a busy family and help maintain and clean their weekend/holiday home in Haslemere, Surrey. Starting in June, the principal are looking for an experienced candidate with a "get stuck-in" attitiude.
Start Date: Mid to end of June
Salary: Up to £35,000 gross per annum
Hours Required: 40 hours per week to include, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 7pm
*Hours can be flexible when the family aren’t there
Driver: Driver essential with own car
Accommodation: Separate Annex with bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom. If they have a dog this is ok.
Pets: 1 dog – Labrador (currently a puppy) and chickens
- The property is a large country house with 8 bedrooms, set in about 10 acres with a swimming pool and stunning views. It is a weekend / holiday home and is rented.
- The family tend to visit twice a month in the summer months but less often in the winter.
- Location of the house is quite remote. It is about 2 miles down a quiet country lane.
- Someone honest and trustworthy to maintain the house when the family aren’t in residence.
- They are a young household. The home is informal and very busy. They are a child centred family.
- They will often invite friends to stay with them, most of whom have children.
- With this role, it’ll either be very quiet (when the family aren’t there) or super busy (when the family are in residence). Rarely anything in between!
- There is a gardener who visits once a week. He keeps the outside tidy, mows the lawns etc.
- Cleaning to a high standard – including deep cleans when the family are not there.
- Preparing the house for the family’s arrival and tidying after they have left.
- Laundry & ironing.
- Cooking – to a good standard but this is not the most important thing.
- When the family are in residence, they usually have nannies with them however they need someone who can help with the kids as it is a very busy household – such as baking with the children or watching over one of them on occasion.
- Running errands such as grocery shopping.
- Liaising with the PA, based in London.
- Placing online orders.
- Collecting family members/staff from the train station.
- Dealing with trades people for logs, coal, pool maintenance etc
- Watering plants and looking after the vegetable / fruit garden.
- Feeding the chickens and collecting eggs.
* Please note this role is now on hold until after the summer 2020*
*On Hold* Leaman Consulting is looking for a professional and proactive Nanny for a rota position caring for two children in Central London. You will work on rotation with another Nanny to care for two children (aged 2-4 years old). Early years experience is key. Rota will be one week on, one week off.
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinating weekly schedules for the children
- Preparing nutritious meals, snacks & drinks and clearing up afterwards
- All nursery duties including tidying their bedroom & toys, changing and making beds, sterilising items etc
- Arranging entertainment and playdates for the children
- Proxy parenting and babysitting as required
- Occasional other duties as required
All meals and accommodation when on duty will be included within the package. Candidate to return home on weeks off.
A charismatic, highly professional and reliable nanny with excellent recent nanny references and all round childcare experience is required.
Role is to start mid-July 2020 earliest
Salary starting £60,000 gross per year.
*Due to high volume of applications, we are only able to get back to shortlisted applicants*
* This role is no longer available *
Four children are looking for a fun, playful and creative nanny who is available to start immediately.
With schools, museums and classes closed these 4 children aged 2, 4, 5 and 7 would love a chirpy nanny who's happy to take them to keep them engaged and entertained during this uncertain period. The nanny is encouraged to take the children to Richmond Park for walks, exercise and games, to be creative with arts and crafts and play garden games with them. The children have a play room with lots of resources and games. The nanny will keep a daily routine or the children and plan a weekly schedule - ensuring a good balance of educational and fun activities.
The eldest children are usually in full-time school and the youngest in part-time nursery, so a nanny who understands that the role will be different when everything settles outside of home. The family like to travel and have homes in Miami and Switzerland - but this is on hold. They are fully-staffed with a housekeeper and House Manager.
Working hours: 24/5 (children sleeping through night, but on call in case of illness etc).
Start date: Immediate (pending a successful trial)
Accommodation: bedroom with en-suite on separate floor (nanny can return home on weekends)
Driver: essential (automatic)
Salary: up to £65,000 gross per year
Wonderful and warm family living in Chelsea are looking for a fun and bubbly nanny/ family assistant to care for their 3 children primary school aged children. The role would be working Monday-Friday caring for a 5, 7 and 8 year old.
The family would love a long-term commitment - someone who can stay for at least 2-3 years. The family are warm, friendly and informal.
The family employ a live in nanny and she tends to look after the baby and toddler. The new weekday nanny would focus on the older three children. Experience with their age group would be essential.Experience with multiples vital and nursery/teaching experience beneficial.
Working hours during school term: 12-8
Working hours during school holidays: c.10-8
It is a shared care role in a very friendly, informal family. The family are very close to their staff so the nanny needs to get on with everyone including other staff! Ideally they will have worked alongside other staff/nannies before.
There are some admin/PA tasks relating to the kids, such as ordering balloons for a birthday party, collecting a prescription etc.
Location: Chelsea + Travel
Start date: Open
Salary: £45,000 gross per year +/-
French Speaking 2 Weeks on, 2 weeks off Rota Nanny Opportunity | Immediate Start
*Interviews will be held via video call until further notice
A return client of Leaman Consulting is seeking a warm, baby experienced and loyal nanny for the care of their baby girl aged 5 months old. The family will hire two nannies to work on a rota schedule working two weeks on/two weeks off.
The ideal nanny will have a caring demeanour, be kind, thoughtful and respectful of all household members and enjoy working in a team. The family would like someone to be with them long term.
It’s a live-in role when on duty. Accommodation provided will be a bedroom with en-suite bathroom, however, later this year a studio apartment with separate entrance joined to the family home will be provided. At night-time the nanny will have the baby monitor.
This role would suit a baby nanny that loves taking babies through their different stages and watching them develop and grow. The nanny will be required to carry out baby related duties only, to ensure all her milestones are met and her emotional and physical needs are well taken care of. A typical day will be full of singing, reading & talking lots to their baby, daily walks for fresh air, attending baby sensory classes and continuing the routine for feeds and naps.
A nanny speaking French & English will be highly regarded by the family – the parents would love their child to be multilingual.
Start date: Flexible
Working schedule: Two weeks on two weeks off, 24 hours on duty.
Salary: The salary will be up to £52,000 gross per year
A professional nanny is sought for an international family of 4 in Kensington. You will be caring for 2 boys, aged 3 and 5 years old. Currently the eldest is being home schooled, you would need to oversee this and the homework set as well as look after the 3 year old. It is shared and sole care.
The family also employ a full time housekeeper, driver and part time chef – you will be responsible for the boys laundry, bedrooms and playrooms and some snack prep etc, but the main meals are generally taken care of by the chef.
This is a temporary (possibly to perm) position starting ASAP until at least September. There may be 1-2 weeks of travel this August TBC.
The ideal candidate will have looked after children of a similar age have a high energy approach, be professional, confident and kind.
Location: Kensington W8
Hours: Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm
Salary: DOE £600-£650 npw