Your job search results: 5 Private & Family Office PAs Jobs
Your job search results:
5 Private & Family Office PAs Jobs
Private PA - UHNW Principal & Family (Kensington)
This international Principal with a global company is looking for a bright and hands on Private PA with 5 years+ experience, bags of energy and a focused, intelligent approach. A cv demonstrating private PA support at a high level is expected and this could be your next step up. Extensive private diary & travel for the family. Arranging personal meetings, dinners, lunches and galas. Extensive liaison with the family when required (including out of hours). Paying of household bills and invoices and assisting with all matters to do with the household staff and requirements. Sorting out extensive expenses in multi currencies for the Principal and arranging any visas or currency he may need. Gift buying, invitations, flowers and running occasional errands. Able to make decisions, confident and committed. Able to make relationships quickly and become a much value part of a team. Good IT and travel skills essential plus highly organised with some background Based in the Kensington office and visiting the family home when needed. Excellent package + bonus
Executive Assistant/Private PA International CEO - Kensington
A top EA/Private PA role has arisen for a polished and experienced Executive PA with at CEO or Chairman level to support this dynamic and highly successful CEO of a major international company with 10 international offices. This is a role which requires experience in supporting the boss and extended family with private support when required. Including personal appointments and private diary to extensive travel, household bills/staff and general assistance. The role has approximately 50% private duties supporting the Principal and family, so you must have Private PA experience in depth and enjoy this side of being an EA also. Excellent household management skills, financial awareness and able to use financial software similar to Quickbooks. A top all -rounder with a cv demonstrating solid international experience dealing with multiple changes and a helpful and willing nature. Calm under deadlines with a high organised and forward thinking.
Top IT skills (the boss is very tech driven) and up on all modern forms of communication. Excellent experience supporting an individual of this level on an international platform with a high content of travel and itineraries and international liaison with his other EA's around the world. You will co-ordinate travel agents and oversee how the travel is booked and set a standard for this. Extensive travel experience is required for this role. Able to sort out multiple currency expenses and keep on top of repayments & credit cards. Experienced at supporting out of hours when needed, this is an international EA role for an EA with international experience.
Degree standard with a polite and professional manner - looking to commit for the long term. Based in London HQ with a team of 80 This company has a family office feel as it is privately owned.
Top role for top EA + excellent package
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a UHNW private office supporting a small team of top legal advisors to the family. A varied role that will see you work across different time zones, liaise with external/affiliated companies, board members and UHNWIs.
They are looking for a bright, graduate standard, executive team assistant who is flexible, proactive and highly organised. You will need a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role or corporate environment and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Willingness to get stuck in and a friendly helpful attitude will go far in this office.
This is a great learning curve within an UHNW family office for someone who connects with the work/family and can give it a personal touch. Must be able to work in total confidentiality & discretion with excellent emotional intelligence.
Working closely with the lawyers you will need good document and IT skills (track changes) and amendments as well as a sharp eye for detail. The role will see you running multiple diaries, scheduling meetings, booking international travel,preparation of detailed itineraries, assisting with document production including presentations, general administration,processing invoices/ expenses, coordinate international payments, and generally acting a a point of contact with international clients and offices.
A real opportunity to learn and grow with a prestigious and highly respected UHNW family office with much to offer! Excellent package and bonus. To start ASAP
German speaking EA – Central London
We are looking for an exceptional, degree standard (essential) candidate to join this boutique investment firm of 10. This is a busy, interesting and sometimes demanding role supporting at CEO/Founding Partner level and covering many areas both within the business and in a private capacity for the Principal. An interesting, involving role for a professional Executive Assistant with 8-10 years+ in a similar role. Some travel in Europe occasionally.
- Coordinate schedules, meetings, appointments, agendas
- Maintain calendars / contacts
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Take meetings and report back with detailed actions
- Manage, oversee and support corporate / residential real estate refurbishment projects
- Liaison with key contractors and professionals
- Arrange insurances, oversee purchases and inventories
- Assist with the running of real estate and liaison with other support staff
- Interview and hire staff when needed
- Maintain and oversee budgets and payment of expenses
- Arrange events, dinners and social activities
- Produce reports and schedules on projects, outlining expenses and projected expenses
- Research special projects and execute them
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years+ experience in a demanding and diverse role
- Real estate experience desirable
- Education / Languages
- Ability to speak high quality German
- Knowledge / Skills
- Top communication skills with professional appearance, presentation and gravitas
- Financially astute
- Attention to detail
- Ability to pre-empt potential issues
- Ability to coordinate own activities with others in order to achieve individual, team and organisation goals
- Confident to take decisions and act autonomously when required in conjunction with positive, team-oriented approach
- Ability to adapt and accept difficult situations and tasks and perform with the utmost professionalism
- Ability to lead by example and gain the respect of colleagues and external contacts quickly
- Time Management
- Ability to plan and prioritise assigned activities in order to achieve task in a timely manner
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple assignments, projects, and responsibilities simultaneously producing accurate, timely results
- Must be able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Flexible attitude to availability and working hours, including weekends, with ability to travel at short notice
- Must be motivated to learn new skills and apply new solutions, and to make existing solutions more effective and efficient
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication, written and oral, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and discuss complex issues and present workable solutions in a simple, meaningful, and focused manner
- Demonstrated excellent organisational skills
- Love of dogs
An opportunity has arisen to support a charismatic and highly regarded Partner and his team in an HNW Investment Family Office. Located in stunning offices in Mayfair (inside is like a stately home!) they are looking for someone who is keen to grow and develop within the company which offers much progression. Must have a genuine interest in finance and investment who also enjoys being client facing and building great working relationships.
You will be responsible for the coordination of client correspondence, general administration for the team including managing diaries, booking occasional travel, arranging meetings, setting up meeting rooms and welcoming guests, processing expenses and acting as a point of contact for the partner when he is unavailable.
This is a hands-on and engaging role where you will also have the opportunity to be very involved in the organisation of conferences and regular high profile events for the office and their clients. You will be managing all the event invitations, mailshots, RSVPs as well as being able to attend and host alongside the Partner and team. Their events are outstanding and highly regarded by their clients and guests and are incredibly interesting to organise.
To be successful in this outstanding opportunity you will be of graduate caliber, ideally have quest training, be highly polished and articulate with a friendly real hands-on character who can work independently. Team Assistant / Administration experience is a must supporting with similar duties and you will be looking for the next step in your career. Alongside a love of Events fluency with MS Office is a must alongside top attention to detail and the ability to work with confidential information.
A fabulous role with great work/life balance, a Partner you would be proud to represent and opportunity for the future with a progressive family office. Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Excellent benefits + Bonus + Great Opportunity.