Your job search results: 4 Private & Family Office PAs Jobs
Your job search results:
4 Private & Family Office PAs Jobs
This charming couple are looking for an experienced and positive Private PA to support them personally and within the household. The couple have two grown children who visit occasionally and extended family who visit also.
Based within the family home in Virginia Water the role will comprise of:-
- Private diary management for the couple, arranging all their meetings and professional appointments.
- Making all personal appointments ie. Doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc
- Private travel arrangements including research, hotels, cars and booking flights.
- Dealing with all household expenses and paying household bills – giving a monthly report of all expenditure
- Budget planning
- General management of household staff, rotas, interviewing and liaison with regard to any changes/requirements that the Principal and his wife need
- Dealing with all filing both paper and electronic
- Dealing with all household trades and deliveries and any repairs/maintenance that the house/grounds may require
- Obtaining comparison quotes and checking prices & invoices
- Dealing with any insurance policies; health, cars, property and life insurance making sure all are up to date and valid
- Arranging any entertainment, tickets, dinners and family gatherings
- Managing any social occasions
- Arranging any catering, flowers & invitations
- Personal shopping & errands
- Some additional duties when children/extended family are visiting
Hours 10am – 4.00pm 4 days per week (There will be some out of hours contact when necessary)
The successful candidate with have 2+ years experience as a Private PA within the household.
Salary: £43-45k pro rata + Bens + 15 days holiday (not pro rata)
Start Date: January 2020
This is an outstanding opportunity to support a worldwide high profile VIP who is in the entertainment industry.
This role requires an experienced PA /EA who is used to supporting a high profile in the media and all that goes with it. Extensive diary and travel logistics management, coordinating with worldwide teams, family and press is essential. You will need to be solutions driven, quick on your feet and able to multi-task under pressure and strict deadlines. Someone with plenty of common sense and charm who gets things done without a fuss will do very well in this position.
Proactive and positive is a must with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will be working closely with the Principal and wider family so confidentiality is key in this role.
Must be able to travel extensively worldwide. To start ASAP
Team Assistant/PA – Real Estate
An incredibly diverse private company (UHNW) with interests in Real Estate, Finance, and Leisure to Luxury Goods seeks a Team Assistant to join their Real Estate team based near to Bond Street.
A lovely role available with a team that will value your support and a good work/life balance. To be considered you will have similar experiences, diary management, booking travel and accommodation is a must. An articulate, well-presented and willing character alongside strong MS Office skills.
Please apply today for immediate consideration. Thank you for your interest.
An opportunity has arisen to support a charismatic and highly regarded Partner and his team in an HNW Investment Family Office. Located in stunning offices in Mayfair (inside is like a stately home!) they are looking for someone who is keen to grow and develop within the company which offers much progression. Must have a genuine interest in finance and investment who also enjoys being client facing and building great working relationships.
You will be responsible for the coordination of client correspondence, general administration for the team including managing diaries, booking occasional travel, arranging meetings, setting up meeting rooms and welcoming guests, processing expenses and acting as a point of contact for the partner when he is unavailable.
This is a hands-on and engaging role where you will also have the opportunity to be very involved in the organisation of conferences and regular high profile events for the office and their clients. You will be managing all the event invitations, mailshots, RSVPs as well as being able to attend and host alongside the Partner and team. Their events are outstanding and highly regarded by their clients and guests and are incredibly interesting to organise.
To be successful in this outstanding opportunity you will be of graduate caliber, ideally have quest training, be highly polished and articulate with a friendly real hands-on character who can work independently. Team Assistant / Administration experience is a must supporting with similar duties and you will be looking for the next step in your career. Alongside a love of Events fluency with MS Office is a must alongside top attention to detail and the ability to work with confidential information.
A fabulous role with great work/life balance, a Partner you would be proud to represent and opportunity for the future with a progressive family office. Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Excellent benefits + Bonus + Great Opportunity.