Our client, a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants based in London’s West End, seeks an Accounts Senior to join their team.
The role will involve dealing with year-end accounts and audits for a mixed portfolio of clients that rivals that of similarly sized practices. The split of the work will be approximately 70% accounts and 30% audit.
- Preparation of accounts for corporate and non-corporate entities
- Statutory Accounts
- Accounts audits for a variety of corporate and non-corporate clients, including High Net Worth and High-Profile Individuals
- Able to work on audits alone or managing a small team of juniors
- Review the working papers and accounts drafted by junior staff
- Preparation of corporation and income tax computations and CT600 returns.
- Mentoring to junior staff
You will ideally hold a professional qualification, ACA/ACCA, and have previous practice experience in a UK based audit and accounts background of at least 3 years. A good working knowledge of various systems including Sage, SAPA, Xero and QuickBooks would also be an advantage
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.