Our client is one of Europe’s largest R&D Tax consultancy. The company are now looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Executive to join their ever-expanding London team.
Established for well over 20 years, this is a multi-million-pound turnover business with offices across Europe and the Americas.
This role is based out of the London office, with extensive travel to clients around the EMEA region. You will manage sales cycles that can range anywhere from a few days to over a year, though on average the cycles are around 2-4 weeks. You should have natural poise and confidence in order to successfully deliver pitches at a variety of organisational levels including MD, FD, CFO, and Technical Directors. This is a cross vertical selling role.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Selling tax reclaim services, utilising up to date knowledge of the relevant legislation and Research and Development
- Excellent understanding of full sales processes
- Well-presented and articulate
- Enthusiastic, with a knack for gaining new business
- Good organisational skills
- Minimum 3-4 years of solid business generation/sales experience
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to the link below.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.