An exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant or Bookkeeper to join a well-known health and beauty brand on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Processing purchase invoices
- Analysing expenditure
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Reconciling of control accounts
- Setting up supplier payments and supplier liaison
- Journal entries
- Managing petty cash
- Intrastat on a monthly basis
You should have 3-4 years' experience in a similar role. Use of SAP and Quickbooks would be a major plus.
The role requires an individual with excellent communication and organisational skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to the link below.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role so please note that we will only be able to contact applicants who are deemed successful by Leaman Consulting.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.