You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
High Profile family living in Hampstead are seeking a bilingual French and English speaking Nanny/Manny to care for their 3 school age children B4, B8 & G5. This is a sole and share care role within a fully staffed household.
This is a wonderful role for a fluent French and English speaking nanny to join a busy and energetic household on a live out basis. During term time you will be working from 2.30/3pm - 8pm and during school holidays 8am - 8pm. The children attend 2 different schools so the school pickups are shared between yourself and Mum usually, The children have many after school activities, which are often taken at the house - whether this is swimming lessons, French tuition or football class.
Your duties as the children's nanny will include:
- School pick ups
- Ensuring all correct uniform, kit and snack bags are ready for each day
- Assisting and supporting with homework after school
- Helping at dinner times
- Assisting with the bath and bedtime routine
- Encouraging the children’s interests and learning, in particular with the 4 year olds numbers, letters, reading and building general interests before he attends reception this September
- Speaking in French and English with the children and encouraging their French language also
- Keeping on top of the children's playroom, toys, wardrobes and general organisation
- Travelling with the family when required (up to 2 weeks at a time)
As a nanny you will be:
- Experienced working with 2 or more children and within high profile environments
- Sporty and proactive
- Hands on and a team player
- Happy to take direction but also using your own initiative
- A confident London driver would be a bonus but not a necessity
Location: Hampstead NW3
Hours: Monday to Friday 2.30pm - 8pm during term time 8am - 8pm during school holidays + 2 babysits a week (rarely used)
Salary: £52,000 - £65,000 per year DOE
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*