UHNW Russian Family seek a Qualified Governess
A highly qualified after school nanny/governess is required to care for a very bright boy born aged 4 years old. The family is based in Primrose Hill and all activities are within walking distance. The role is to be focused on developing the boy both socially and intellectually. This will include taking appointments/swimming lessons, relaying with tutors/sourcing them, supporting homework and extracurricular activities, including piano and chess homework (if you have interest in either of these categories that would be a big bonus).
In time the role would be expanded to educational activities for younger siblings currently 16 months (to prepare for 4+ entry exams) while the boy is with tutors. The boy is very curious and inquisitive but could be stubborn so the governess should be able to engage him in activities and teach him good work ethics and time management.
list of requirements:
- at least 5 years of experience within a private household
- at least BA in Education, Teaching or Child Psychology
- first aid trained
- excellent English
- experience with British educational system
- well-read, naturally curious about the world
- you will be kind natured, confident with a good sense of humour. Calm and trustworthy with good communication skills.
Usual working hours: 2:30pm-6:30pm weekdays, more during school holidays.
Salary: up to 60k gross per year based on experience, hours and qualifications.
Start: flexible, but preferably before February 2021
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to everyone*