Private PA / Team Assistant - HNW Private Equity /Family Office- Mayfair
A wonderful opportunity for a bright and upbeat PA with demonstrated experience supporting at HNW level to join this dynamic and buzzy family office with a start up vibe. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to get their foot in the door of a very successful family office.
They require an intelligent go-getter who will be working in a team of three assisting to support two principals / ultra-high net worth bachelors and assisting the Chief of Staff with everything from diary management; organising meetings; events; travel; medical appointments; liaising with drivers and household staff; organising gifts; errand running; purchasing numerous items online; acting as a family liaison, dealing with art collections, insurance etc anything and everything. Must be happy to muck in across the board.
- Daily communication with wider household staff and principals;
- Diary management including setting up conference calls;
- Running errands;
- Working on ad hoc projects such as formatting investment spreadsheets; writing biographies etc; Providing all round office assistance; Office management duties such as ordering supplies; meeting and greeting; making sure office is always presentable etc (clearing up boardroom after every meeting and replenishing drinks without being asked to do so - proactive etc)
- Admin - expenses reports; filing; preparing induction packs for new employees and collating all of their starter documents/NDAs etc
- Learning from and taking direction from Head EA - dealing with overflow from other EAs - travel; itineraries; research into new tech, wellness etc; planning bespoke trips; gift buying;
- Luxury lifestyle - concierge style duties- sourcing bespoke items; coming up with ideas; utilising contacts.
- On call some weekends and has to be available and willing to deal with any requests when required out of hours.
- Flat structure - work as a team overall to produce high quality work but with a primary focus (in this case the CIO and the team as a whole).
Looking for someone very well spoken and well presented who is looking to stay long term and is proactive ie. will notice/do things before being asked to do them; excellent attention to detail; doesn't need to be micro managed - very fast and efficient. They are a very fast paced working environment so need a very quick multi-tasker.
This role would suit someone who worked as a team assistant at a private equity/hedge fund house who wants to get more involved in private PA duties. Or someone with a luxury background who can assist with the concierge style requests we get - sourcing bespoke items etc.
They value innovative intelligent thinkers - people who think outside the box and come up with new ideas of how to do things - proactive; not just wait to be told what to do.