VIP family are looking for an experienced handyman and gardener to look after the relevant interior and exterior areas at their home in Central London. You must have previous experience working in a similar role within private households.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- The front and back garden areas must be kept immaculate at all times
- Hedge trimming
- Dead heading of flowers
- Leaf blowing
- Jet washing
- Bin area managed
- There are no laid to lawn areas
- Iron fencing kept clean
- Gulley’s and drains kept clear
- Quick Reactive maintenance
- Light bulb changing
- Painting and decorating especially in the families absence
- Simple carpentry
- Simple electrical
- Roof drain clearing
- Ad hoc tasks given by family and PA
- Building toys for example.
- Assisting house team with maintenance issues
- Assisting in high cleaning
- Monitoring external contractors
- General fixing of things
- Responsible for the organisation and cleanliness of 3 plant rooms and garage.
- Organisation and inventory of offsite storage areas
- Lightbulb inventory managed
- May need to perform some maintenance duties at another property in London and overseas on rare occasions.
- Clean driving licence
- Perform ad hoc errands as required to the needs of the family or persons authorised
Hours are Monday to Friday, 10 hours per day includes an hour throughout the day for breaks.
Salary £30,000 gross per year
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*