This charming couple are looking for an experienced and positive Private PA to support them personally and within the household. The couple have two grown children who visit occasionally and extended family who visit also.
Based within the family home in Virginia Water the role will comprise of:-
- Private diary management for the couple, arranging all their meetings and professional appointments.
- Making all personal appointments ie. Doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc
- Private travel arrangements including research, hotels, cars and booking flights.
- Dealing with all household expenses and paying household bills – giving a monthly report of all expenditure
- Budget planning
- General management of household staff, rotas, interviewing and liaison with regard to any changes/requirements that the Principal and his wife need
- Dealing with all filing both paper and electronic
- Dealing with all household trades and deliveries and any repairs/maintenance that the house/grounds may require
- Obtaining comparison quotes and checking prices & invoices
- Dealing with any insurance policies; health, cars, property and life insurance making sure all are up to date and valid
- Arranging any entertainment, tickets, dinners and family gatherings
- Managing any social occasions
- Arranging any catering, flowers & invitations
- Personal shopping & errands
- Some additional duties when children/extended family are visiting
Hours 10am – 4.00pm 4 days per week (There will be some out of hours contact when necessary)
The successful candidate with have 2+ years experience as a Private PA within the household.
Salary: £43-45k pro rata + Bens + 15 days holiday (not pro rata)
Start Date: January 2020