Your job search results: 10 Jobs Found
Your job search results:
A great opportunity has arisen for a multi talented House Manager with good EA skills to join this dedicated team in a fantastic house in Henley. Top household management skills (and a cv showing detailed experience of this) and able to manage a fully staffed house, produce rotas and assist where needed. You will be in charge of the household budget, dealing with trades and visitors and troubleshooting any repairs, replacements that need attention. A top communicator, confident but warm and solutions driven is essential. Able to lead by example and keep everything running smoothly
Good experience assisting with events, guest lists, outside catering, flowers etc and a high standard of service that the staff will be required to carry out.
The role will also carry EA duties to cover the Principal's private meetings, diary and shopping. Taking charge of international travel on occasion and liaising with the Principal outside of hours now and again.
Excellent package and great team to work with. A really good all rounder with excellent house management background with EA exposure/experience at UHNW level also would be idea.
Excellent package + bonus (car driver needed)
- Job title: Live-in nanny
- Location: Upper Chute, Wiltshire travels
- Days and hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm flexibility for babysitting
- Start date: ASAP
- Children: G6 months-old
- Driver: Yes, a car can be provided
- Salary: £25-32K gross per annum, depending on experience and qualifications
A busy family living between Wiltshire and London is looking for a nanny to join them and help with their little girl, currently 6 months old.
General nanny duties will be required - organise developmental, educational, and fun activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, do light housekeeping related to the baby (they have a cleaner), run some errands, etc…
The family would love to find a nanny with a background in nursery or Early Years settings.
Some proxy-parenting might be needed occasionally when the parents have to travel to London for work. General UK and worldwide travels will be needed - the family often goes to Ireland as well.
This is a fantastic position for a nanny looking for their next long-term role in the UK!
We are seeking an experienced private Gardener with good horticulture knowledge in relation to flowers, shrubs and plants to work alongside the Groundsman and property team, to care for the private grounds at this Principal's residences in Windsor and associated accommodation.
DUTIES would include, but not limited to:
- Day to day care and maintenance of the grounds including the boundaries, lawns, water features, hedging, greenhouse and associated garden areas around the property
- Plant and maintain seasonal planting and monitor and maintain the health of all planting
- Prune and trim trees and bushes, ensuring safe working practices are followed
- Mow, trim and fertilise green spaces and maintain gardening equipment and machinery ie. mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers
- Regularly inspect any garden structures and undertake minor repairs or support the Groundsman with these works, ensuring compliance with H&S
- General garden carpentry such as assembling and maintaining furniture, minor painting and decorating to maintain gardens appearance
- Maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the role, and contribute to the smooth running of the grounds adhering to all policies and procedures
- Possible ad-hoc projects linked to the role
THE PERSON WILL:
- Be able to work in total confidentiality and discretion with excellent emotional intelligence
- Maintain a professional personal appearance and demeanour
- Be hard working, reliable and honest with good time management skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills including written and verbal
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- A passion for everything and anything to do with gardening
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- Minimum 5 years working on large private properties or luxury estates
- Willingness to work flexibly
- Clean driving licence
- Current Basic DBS clearance, or willing to obtain a DBS certificate
Live out position, £35,000 - £37,000 gross pa DOE etc, plus pension, healthcare and dental insurance and discretionary bonus. Start ASAP.
A top opportunity role has arisen for an experienced Chief of Staff within an UHNW Household or Family Office (essential) with top knowledge & experience dealing with restoration projects and refurbishment and dealing on a day to day basis with trades/contractors, comparative quotes and specifications etc. A true appreciation of architecture with a top eye for detail is essential. Supporting a busy and usually travelling Principal on the Estate and liaising on all matters with regard to the household staff (House Manager, chef, housekeepers, driver, estate manager etc) assisting with recruitment and supporting the Principal and House Manager with future staff and improvements.
A high level of finance experience/numeracy will be required managing budgets and future projects and a cv demonstrating experience with this is essential. A background at UHNW or within a Family Office is needed to understand the standards and expectations.
This is a fully staffed, beautiful estate for someone who can appreciate the need to keep the maintenance of the house and grounds up to a very high standard. A get on with it attitude with great communication skills and able to co-ordinate a team and able to deal with quotes, suppliers, builders and architects with ease. There will be many projects to get involved with. The Principals are interesting and inclusive.
Assisting the Principals with a wide range of other projects and act as the lynchpin of the Estate and reporting directly into the Principals with all matters dealing with the Estate, Household and Private Projects/Personal projects and budgets. There may be travel to the US in the future with regard to another residence there. A professional in every sense with an open and communicative style you will be able to work at all levels and get the best out of people.
A driver is essential and living within easy access of Henley is also essential. This is a very involved role that you will use your diverse skills in. Leading by example you will make relationships quickly and become and become a valued and respected conduit for the Principals. Role will include bonus + benefits. This is an interesting and diverse role for someone who is sure of their ability and can add value from day one.
Senior Project Manager/EA (President) - Remote.
We are looking for an extremely experienced Project Manager/EA at CEO/President/Founding Partner level on an international stage. Supporting a well know international figure in all things business related. You will have a serious track record at this level with extremely strong written and spoken English (outstanding written skills required) Degree standard and an excellent communicator with top presentation skills. Event Management, Legal, Business & Media knowledge is needed also to support this President on an international level.
The Principal is domicile in Monaco & London and travels to Switzerland often where the HQ is. You will have flexibility to travel occasionally when required to assist in both venues.
You will report directly to the President and build a solid business working relationship with him. Keeping abreast of a large cross functional organisation with projects and initiatives. Liaison with multiple stakeholders and assist in driving decisions based on their feedback. Research, benchmarking and analysing data, making recommendations. Creating systems and processes to streamline operations where needed. You will excel at diary management, booking calls and arranging international events.
Reporting on strategic business initiatives from development through to successful execution under guidance of departmental heads/senior executives. An adept organiser you will be at the forefront with senior management in reviewing, designing and executing various improvements. Able to deal with investors and NSA relations with ease.
Leading on key reporting or press projects and reporting to the President. Leading on Special projects and events. Anticipate and prepare information, documents and briefing papers and reports in advance of meetings and presentations. Prepare agendas and draft minutes working closely with management. Assistance in the preparation of slide decks and board packs & reports for the team.
Acting as liaison between staff, executive and the CEO regarding project updates, proposals and planning. Preparing presentations and the ability to turn presentations into speeches. Provide oversight for daily operations and the ability to build relationships with all employees to make things run smoothly and work closely with the CEO on special projects.
Exerts at handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them and assist with the preparation of communications. You will be expected to assist out of hours when necessary but not 24/7. Career driven EA with much to offer.
A top tier project management/EA role for a true business professional with a demonstrated track record at this senior level is essential. Top package
Live-in Housekeeper/Cook – Monday to Friday - Surrey ASAP Start
Our client is looking for a hardworking and flexible Housekeeper Cook to work on a live in basis, managing their permanent residence with small 1 acre garden. Family consists of Husband and wife with 3 children under 15 (children only part-time at residence).
- General housekeeping and cleaning (there are cleaners part time to support)
- Cooking two meals a day (lunch and dinner) with ability to cook for friends and extended family too on occasion (Principal's are Vegan).
- Laundry and wardrobe management for high end clothing
- General tidying and organising.
- Caring for the family’s pets including 4 very friendly dogs.
Hours: are generally 8-6 Monday - Friday.
Must be able to drive + car is provided on/off duty.
Accommodation: Separate 1 bed annexe is provided with separate kitchen
Salary: £40,000 gpa negotiable for the ideal individual.
Interviewing now to start immediately.
Live in Domestic Couple required for a busy family living in Oxshott Surrey KT22. There are 3 school age children who live at the house every other week.
The Couple will consist of a Housekeeper/Cook and a Handyman/General Maintenance.
You duties as the domestic couple include but are not limited to:
• Cooking fresh, homemade style meals (both vegan & non)
• Full housekeeping duties
• Flower arranging
• Running errands
• Laundry, washing, ironing & wardrobe management
• Animal care (must love dogs!)
• General maintenance
• Handyman duties
• Swimming pool servicing and maintenance
• Valeting and serving of vehicles
• Assisting with the children as & when required
• Assisting with occasional dinner parties etc
• Proactive attitude with heaps of common sense
• Flexible nature
• Full UK driving licence - a car is provided for work & personal use
• Flexible nature
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm.
Accommodation: Large 1-bedroom apartment accessed by a separate entrance, with own kitchen. Sadly no pets or dependants in the accommodation.
Car provided for work & personal use.
The family have requested, non-smokers only.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 DOE
Live Out Housekeeper near Windsor, Surrey
A family of 3 living in the Windsor area are looking for an experienced housekeeper to help them manage their large home. You must be a team player as you will work alongside 3 others on a 5 day rota. The house must be kept at a hotel ready standard at all times. Animal friendly is a must as the family have dogs and other pets.
As the housekeeper your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily hands on cleaning of luxury fabrics and antiques
- Laundry and ironing
- Linen changes
- Organising and tidying day to day
- Adhoc errand running
- Assisting with animal care
This is a live out role so you must live within a commutable local distance to the Windsor area. The family are open to a more junior or hotel background housekeeper as training will be given by the current housekeeping team.
Salary: £30,450 GPA
Hours: 40 hours a week over 5 days a week with 2 weekends per month
A lovely client of ours is looking for an experienced, proactive and flexible couple to join them on a live in basis at their estate in East Sussex. This is working for a professional couple who are based between London and East Sussex. This position is for a couple who enjoy country living and love dogs!
They are a low key, down to earth couple whose staff have been employed by them for a number of years, they are a private family who are looking for a couple who can work with discretion as part of a team, the estate already runs with an estate manager, gardener and 3 housekeepers.
As a couple you will cover all housekeeping and cooking duties (when they are in residence), as well as some wardrobe management, packing and unpacking, shopping for the household and groceries, dog sitting, security and some DIY/handyman tasks.
The couple enjoy healthy fresh meals, mainly plant based using the season produce grown in the garden kitchen. You must enjoy providing tasty meals using seasonal ingredients.
You must have worked as a couple in a similar role with longevity and checkable references.
The accommodation on offer is a newly refurbished 2 bedroom cottage on the estate - the client is open to well behaved pets.
Location: East Sussex
Hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm
Drivers (ideally both) - a vehicle will be provided for use
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 GPA
We are recruiting for a full time live-out Senior Gardener / Maintenance Team Leader for a prestigious private estate in Buckinghamshire comprised of formal and leisure lawns, large planting borders, parkland trees and woodland. The gardens are currently in a transitional phase with many of the formal areas being remodelled, and the Senior Gardner / Maintenance Team Leader will be working hands on to ensure all newly landscaped areas are maintained to a very high standard, and simultaneously bringing the remainder of the garden to the next level. You will report directly to the Head Gardener, and in turn be responsible for leading a team (consisting of at least 3 Operatives) who will carry out general garden work in accordance with the annual maintenance programme.
Summary of responsibilities and duties:
• Deliver high standards of maintenance and horticulture by working with the Head Gardener and taking responsibility for set tasks and targets throughout the year.
• Work with your team to get the best results through one-on-one supervision, leading by example and creating a sense ownership of task and personal responsibility.
• Liaising with security, housekeeping staff and other contractors
• Setting the standard by leading a team of operatives and being directly responsible for the general maintenance of agreed areas.
• Maintenance and upkeep of all lawn areas, planted areas, parkland and woodland to high standards, including the implementation of seasonal treatments.
• General maintenance of all herbaceous boarders including weeding, seasonal pruning, cutting back and correct management of pest and diseases.
• Ensure the irrigation system is correctly maintained and kept in proper working order
• Ensuring that all mechanical equipment is correctly used, maintained and kept in proper working order.
• Adhere to and enforce safety policies and procedures on site
Required qualifications and skills:
• Significant practical experience in horticulture, supported by an appropriate qualification
• Sound knowledge of standard horticultural practices (planting, pruning, fertilising, etc), growth characteristics and identification of a wide variety of plants
• Up-to-date working knowledge of methods, materials, tools and equipment used in garden maintenance operations
• Significant experience with irrigation systems and able to identify signs of over/under watering
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Prior experience in a horticultural role in a private estate, preferably with experience leading a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good time management – ability to prioritise, working efficiently and with a good idea of how long each task takes to complete
• Problem solver - ability to identify and resolve issues with speed
• Resilience – comfortable working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a positive and flexible attitude with an ability to motivate others
• Physical aptitude to working outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions
• High levels of ethical conduct: honesty, trustworthiness, integrity.
Location: Buckinghamshire SL2
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000 GPA
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*