Your job search results: 3 UK (Non-London) Jobs
Your job search results:
3 UK (Non-London) Jobs
A London based family of 5 are looking for a professional, experienced and down to earth housekeeper cook to join them on a live in or live out basis at their Cotswolds home.
You will work a 5 day week to include weekends, as the family visit the home at weekends and during school holidays. You will be repsonsible for housekeeping, laundry and cooking for the family when they are in residence and also keeping the house running when they are not.
The main house is 6 bedroom, and there are is a 2 bed guest accomodation too.
The ideal housekeeper wil lhave at least 5 years experience working within private homes in a similar role, have an outgoing and confident personality and able to work well alone and as part of a team to ensure the highest service is provided.
Attention to detail is key as is love of your job! You will very much become part of the family. You must like animals and be child friendly as you will be askied to baby sit occasionally, bake with the children, collect eggs, and get the children involved with the vegetable patch etc.
Your specific duties will include:
- To ensure the house is ready and inviting for the Family when they arrive.
- Responsible for all the food shopping and preparing of food for the Family’s arrival.
- To have a very high standard of cleaning:
- Clean and maintain the interior to a high standard.
- Ensure the linen, curtains, blinds, and fabrics are kept clean and laundered.
- Experience with dealing with laundry, delicate fabrics, hand washing.
- Good standard of cooking:
- Should enjoy cooking.
- Ability to cook healthy and wholesome meals, roasts etc.
- Able to put together menus, using seasonal ingredients.
- To be responsible for the preparation, serving, clearing away and after family meals.
- To be responsible for the daily upkeep of the house
- Front of House i.e., ability to receive guests when Principals are not in residence.
- To be responsible and care for domestic pets which includes a cocker spaniel
- Drive the family when required.
- To answer all incoming telephone calls and to re-direct all family correspondence.
- Happy to work independently and be self-motivated during the week when the Family are not in occupation
- The principals will be in residence every weekend and during school holidays, therefore the successful applicants will be required to work at these times.
- To work a five-day week with two days in the week being rest days (these are flexible). Working hours need to be flexible to suit the owners.
- When the owners are not in residence your standard hours will be 8.00am until 5.00pm, with one hour for lunch and two fifteen-minute tea breaks.
- Should be flexible and able to work in London or at a family property abroad on the odd occasion if required.
Salary & Other info:
- Salary up to £40,000 DOE / NEG
- Petrol allowance
- 28 days paid holiday days (including bank holidays)
- If Live in the accommodation is a small one bedroom cottage which adjoins the main house. The cottage has one bedroom, a small sitting room, kitchen area and bathroom. The cottage also has its own front door access, separate from the main house.
The successful applicants will have references checked and undergo employment screening.
This is a wonderful role assisting an interesting and inclusive family based in a large country house. The Principals also own several other properties (including London and Spain). The role will primarily be remote based but visiting the house when required (you must be within 30/40 mins travel to the house). 5 years+ minimum as a private PA is essential together with extensive experience assisting with property renovations/building works/trades etc. A top all rounder with a roll up the sleeves attitude is essential to become a vital part of their lives. Supporting a Principal who has many business and philanthropic interests that you can become involved in also. Excellent organisational skills with a grounding in the business world also and up to date tech skills is also essential. Very detail orientated with suggestions and new ways of working, this is a collaborative role with a charming individual who has humour and is time poor needing Private PA with good business skills also. A robust multi tasker who is a driver and non smoker is needed who is looking to settle for the long term. The Principals travel a lot in normal times and you will be guardian of their properties in their absence so you will have an inherent sense of responsibility and enjoy being involved. A bubbly and positive personality who takes initiative and is a self starter and solutions driven is a must. Philanthropic and involved in different charity work also (you must be an animal lover) this is an interesting and involving role with a decent and caring family. The couple entertain a lot and are extremely social and this is an area you will be involved in also. An outstanding role for an outstanding Private PA with much to offer. Excellent references will be required. Top package + bonus (some travel to London house when required/fares paid)
This great company needs a really versatile and hands on Business Support Manager to support the CEO and CFO and keep the admin support function running smoothly for this very successful and inclusive Engineering Recruitment Consultancy. The role will be interesting and very diverse and offers a great work life balance too - you can also have parking at the office if needed. The team are inclusive and very friendly and will assist you in every way.
A large part of the role is the administration of the HR as you are the first point of contact for the perm staff with general HR and payroll queries. Taking care of the employee files and the set up of new starters and leavers. Producing contract and offer letters. Correspondence and keeping records up to date. Responsible for HR and payroll software. Collating and inputting all monthly payroll changes for perm staff and managing the IT systems which monitor absence, including holiday and sickness. Administration of employee benefits schemes and working with the Head of Talent and Compliance Manager to ensure compliance. Management of HR projects and liaising with Legal Advisor on more complex matters.
Scheduling monthly Board meetings and arranging catering & rooms. Proof reading monthly Board papers. Assisting with correspondence, reports and presentations. Supporting the CEO and CFO with diary management and travel/itineraries.
Assisting with the Christmas & Summer party and managing budgets for entertainment.
Managing ordering of supplies, stationery, raising purchase orders and placing orders.
You will have good experience in a multi tasking role in a professional services firm (preferred) dealing with a proportion of the HR administration and varied EA & support to Directors. A background in recruitment or executive search would be amazing. Great role 8.30 - 5.30 in a great working culture with excellent benefits.