Your job search results: 4 UK (Non-London) Jobs
Your job search results:
4 UK (Non-London) Jobs
This is a fantastic role for a motivated and proactive hands on House Manager ex Head Housekeeper looking for a challenging live-in role in Hampshire with management duties. The principals home is 6-bedroom with an adjoining annex and a residential 2 bed stable block. Set in 17 acres of grounds which include landscaped gardens, a tennis court, a barn media room as well as garages. There are other staff employed so you will work within a small close knit team. 4 adults live on the Estate, the principal & his wife who travel regularly and his elderly parents who are mainly on site.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Will manage the house in its entirety, including 2 staff.
• Muck in with all housekeeping, laundry and shopping for the house with the support of other staff. Experience in this is essential.
• Must be flexible as the requirements of the role change.
• Must have previous experience in a managerial role and working in a similar set up.
• Health & Safety, First Aid training so knows how to react in certain emergency situations.
• The Principal is often away and needs to know his parents are left in good hands 24/7 with someone who can handle the running of the house as well as any eventuality.
• High standards of hygiene and cleaning are essential.
• Ability to work collaboratively and harmoniously as part of a team and ensure 24/7 care is provided by the team at all times.
• Driving Family members shopping or to appointments when required.
• Managing household admin.
• Close attention to detail.
• Responsible, common sense, able to use initiative and be proactive.
• A good working culture is important and work ethic is vital
• Discreet and professional personality, honest and trustworthy.
Please note first interviews will be held via Zoom.
Hours: Flexibility is key, ideally 6 days a week, but will also consider 5 days a week working 8 hours a day. Sometimes your days off will differ week to week and some weekend work will be asked.
Salary: DOE c £35,000 - £40,000
Must have: clean driving licence & up to date First Aid (or willing to do one)
Accommodation: 2 bedroom annex situated above the grandparents residence, there is a separate entrance through a side entrance that does not disturb the family. There is a bathroom with combined kitchen diner.
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Usual housekeeper/nanny duties including hoovering, ironing, school runs, plus cooking simple meals for the children (4 children aged between 8-15 years). You will also be required to travel with the family to international destinations on luxury holidays, so passport is essential this will be full hours and paid extra. The family have pets, so you must be animal friendly and happy to help (horse, dog, cat, birds, rabbits...etc..
You must have a full clean driver’s license. A fully expensed car will be provided.
Salary up to £12 per hour depending on experience.
Head of Finance for Leading Household Brand NW London
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Head of Finance/FC with 5 years + experience in a senior, wide experienced role within FMCG, OTC or pharma/healthcare (essential) to join this very successful business (120). You will have experience within at least 3 firms (with longevity) and a sound understanding of all aspects of accounting within a product based rather than service industry. Excellent FMCG experience within a UK firm that has a turnover of at least £50-100million. Hands on with graviatas and able to lead by example, have proactive and usable ideas with energy and commitment for the future growth of the company. Leading the finance team and wanting to take the next step up and take on the responsibility needed for this role.
Solutions driven with energy and an analytical mind, able to get to grips with the company's industry quickly and proactively drive commercial anlaysis and identify cost savings finding impovements and make recommendations.
A top organiser ACCA or equivalent and focused on results. A team player to lead by example and manaage change where necessary. Excellent SAP and advanced Excel (Essential) with top scheduling skills. Commercial awareness with excellent communication skills and able to partner the Board to support the growth of the business is essential.
Responsble for the annual/quarterly budget, with a sound understanding of due diligence and the reduction of risk.
Assured of your skills and confident in your ability this is a role for the long term and highly inclusive/involved with the Board and the results of the company. Excellent package + bonus