Your job search results: 7 UK (Non-London) Jobs
Your job search results:
7 UK (Non-London) Jobs
Weekend Nanny Role Available
• The role is to help look after a little boy aged 7, a girl aged 5, and another boy aged 3
• There is toddler who is looked after by another live-in nanny
• Another baby is due soon but they will have a maternity nurse and then be looked after by the other live-in nanny
• They have a family small dog which is hypoallergenic
• It would mostly be shared care but they will have sole charge on occasions
• There is another live in nanny to help with the children. She has been with the family for many years – she will be with them on weekends
• They have a separate housekeeper in London and Haslemere, Surrey
Hours: 10:00-20:00 on Saturdays and Sundays + option to do 10:00-20:00 on Monday as well
Start date: September/October 2019
• The role would be split between Chelsea London SW10 and Haslemere, Surrey
• They will be in Surrey around 1 – 2 weekends per month, in London the rest
• When the family are in Surrey, they would like the nanny to stay overnight or return home if they are local to Surrey
• There is a room for the nanny with a bathroom in the house in Surrey (maybe option to live-in in London too)
• Will create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
• Supervise the children's activities at all times, including play dates and weekend outings
• Help with kids reading and maybe some homework
• Bathtime and bedtime routine
• Comfortable with babies – there will be little to do for the newborn but the nanny must be comfortable with holding a baby and the basics
• If they would be open to travelling abroad with the family occasionally that would be an added bonus – they often need a holiday nanny
• Ideally looking for someone who only works part time during the week – it is a busy household
• Dog friendly
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate
• DBS checked
• Strong references
• Confident driver of automatic vehicles would be a bonus
A switched on capable live in or live out Housekeeper/ Nanny sought for a creative, busy family in Bentworth Hampshire.
This family of 4 who run their own business elsewhere have 2 children aged 5 and 18 months, are in search of a Housekeeper / Nanny to take care of their family home and help with the childcare which is shared with Mum.
It’s a five bed property over two floors with a mix of antiques, artwork and some newer modern aspects. The successful candidate will be domestically enthusiastic, love children, be able to cook simple meals for the children, have strong organisational skills, be self-motivated and reliable. The toddler will be starting nursery two days week come September but on the remaining days will stay at home whilst the older child is on the morning school run. Once the mum returns, daily responsibilities will switch to focusing on household tidying and de-cluttering, emptying dishwasher, changing beds, washing ironing, hand-washing, and being responsible for keeping the house generally organised. Once the older child is home again at 4pm, help with childcare resumes in the dinner and bath routine. The family also employ a cleaner once a week to help with deep cleaning.
This role would suit someone who is down to earth, self-starting, punctual, organised and reliable who enjoys being part of a family home.
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 8am – 7pm with flexibility)The ideal candidate would work on a Saturday so the parents can go and spend some one on one time together.
Location: Bentworth, a lovely rural location in Hampshire
Salary: depends on experience and if live in or out
Accommodation if live in: Own double bedroom with a sink and there is a private shower room with loo just across from the room.
Other benefits: A discretionary bonus will be considered after a year based on your performance and additional bonuses will be considered to reward long-term commitment.
We are looking for a professional nanny to help our client, an outdoorsy and bubbly British/Australian family with 2 children aged, 5 & 9yo, are looking for a Nanny with proven longevity in previous roles.
You will be happy to manage the day to day lives of the children and their activities, assist with school work, social diary, shopping, liaise with school and mum on upcoming events/activities etc, prepare a healthy meal for the evenings for the children, light housework including laundry, tidying bedrooms, empty dishwasher, sweep and general errands etc.
You will get 4 hours off during the daytime, with the busy period being the mornings and after school when the children need collecting. Both parents work and on occasion, could be a late finish, so your flexibility Monday to Friday is welcomed, with possibly a couple of hours cover on a Sat or Sun morning, but this can be pre-arranged/is not compulsory.
Must be a confident driver with clean licence, comfortable in driving a Range Rover, hold a current DBS, First Aid Certification and checkable references.
The property is a 5 minute walk from the station, with a regular and fast train into London Bridge taking 40 minutes.
Accommodation is a f/f double room off the house, with large ensuite bathroom, and WiFi. No Pets. Non Smoker.
Start approx. mid August - will interview now.
Salary DOE ie £450-£500 npwk (up to £34,000)
Housekeeper / Cook for a busy family in Haslemere, Surrey GU27
The London based family are looking for an experienced an reliable housekeeper cook for their large country home in Haslemere. This is a live out role so you must live locally and ideally with your own car.
You will be required to work Fri-Mon (roughly 32-35 hours) ensuring the house is ready for the families arrival, food shopping, preparing food and also cooking when they are there.
The house will not be in use a lot of the time so you need to be good at managing your own time and previous experience of working autonomously. You must be child and dog friendly too!
The house is busy when occupied so you must be happy and enjoy this kind of atmosphere.
It is a large house with 7 bedrooms and a separate studio building and the family will mostly be in residence on the weekends (around 2 weekends per month) and occasionally during the school holidays, so they need someone who is reliable and can keep an eye on the house when the family are not there.
Start date: Oct 2019
Salary will depend on experience
Fridays 14:00-20:00 (could be 12pm start)
Mondays 14:00-20:00 (could be 12pm start)
Please note the hours and days can be very flexible when the family are not there
A vibrant, successful and fast-paced organisation in a creative industry located in Marlborough, Wiltshire are actively seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support their Managing Director and two likeable and forward thinking Directors.
A busy and engaging role you will be the right hand to your Directors supporting them with daily ever changing diary management, organising complex travel including itineraries, meeting organisation including agendas and taking minutes, producing reports and PowerPoint presentations to board level, manage expenses and purchases, research, event and team wellbeing organisation and more!
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Personal/Executive Assistant well-versed in MS Office Packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), taking detailed minutes in meetings, experience in managing multiple diaries, making complex travel arrangements, working to tight deadlines, able to work under pressure with little direction, hold strong commercial awareness and be incredibly self-motivated/responsible. Experience of working within a sales driven environment would be highly advantageous.
A highly completive salary is on offer in addition to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a competitive pension, BUPA healthcare to regular wellbeing benefits such as massages, quiz & games nights to running clubs!
An opportunity immediately available and highly recommended. Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.
Family of 3 in Sussex are looking for a switched on, friendly and dynamic housekeeper/cook for their country weekend residence.
This is a really lovely role for a super family. You will be required to take care of all the high level housekeeping, laundry, simple but healthy seasonal cooking when the family are in residence. The house is a large country property, 6/7 bedrooms set in acres of land. There is a groundskeeper/maintenance man employed as well as nannies and personal assistants.
This is a role for someone who enjoys country living, is flexible and understands the ever changing needs and schedules of family life. Your working week is 5 days a week (including weekends) with your 2 days off mid-week.
The family would like someone committed and looking for a long term role.
This is a live out role, so you must be within the Sussex area to be able to get to work daily. There will be times you will be asked to stay overnight (accommodation provided) this could be 1-2 nights but could be up to 5 nights depending on the family’s needs and guests.
You must have had previous experience working in a similar role within private households, with great references.
Generous salary offered.
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Leaman Consulting are on the hunt for a live-out housekeeper in Surrey starting ASAP.
The principal is looking for an experienced housekeeper to join their household team to ensure it runs smoothly.The 5 bedroom property is in Egham, Surrey. The chosen candidate will be responsible for housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping etc and will be supervised by the Household Manager.
Duties are but not limited to:
- General housekeeping duties to a high standard
- Care of 5 bedroom house plus additional buildings within grounds
- Routine cleaning
- Changing linen
- Mirrors & glass
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (8am to 2pm).
- There is the opportunity to work additional hours and/or the weekend when required. Overtime will be paid or given time off in lieu.
- Salary offer: starting hourly rate £11.50 net per hour. Overtime would be paid at 1.5 times hourly rate
- Given the high high profile of our client, a confidentiality agreement will need to be signed
- The candidate will need to be immaculately presented, of high calibre with a good standard of spoken English
- The chosen candidate would need to be able to drive or make on own way to the property