Your job search results: 1 UK (Non-London) Job
Your job search results:
1 UK (Non-London) Job
An experienced housekeeper is sought to work in a newly finished property. The family of 4 (including twins B/G aged 10) with 2 friendly Labradors have recently moved into the home and are seeking a live out (local) housekeeper to work alongside the current full time housekeeper. Between you, you will cover all aspects of cleaning, laundry, ironing, home organisation and general upkeep of the home.
There is a full time House Manager who supervises the maintenance contractors, orders household supplies and coordinates between the staff and family.
You must be a team player and happy to work as part of a close knit hands on team. You will be discreet and work conscientiously in all you do.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Accustomed to dealing with bespoke surfaces and materials
- Comfortable to follow extensive cleaning protocols
- Able to tackle high volumes of laundry, day to day family pieces as well as designer items
- Switched on and capable to stay sensitive to the needs of the family
- Professional in an informal setting
- Enjoy working in a team
- Happy to be flexible and take on adhoc tasks
- A dog lover! Happy to walk and wash the dogs
- Good understanding on a technological household
- Be a confident driver with your own car within a reasonable commutable distance to the location of Englefield Green TW20
- Be a non-smoker
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with flexibility if the family are entertaining
Location: Englefield Green, Egham in Surrey TW20
Salary: Will reflect experience but c. £35,000 gross per annum
The family lead an informal lifestyle however they expect a good standard of care of the household and surroundings. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a really lovely family and house set up and someone who would like a real work / life balance.