Your job search results: 4 UK (Non-London) Jobs
Your job search results:
4 UK (Non-London) Jobs
This charming couple are looking for an experienced and positive Private PA to support them personally and within the household. The couple have two grown children who visit occasionally and extended family who visit also.
Based within the family home in Virginia Water the role will comprise of:-
- Private diary management for the couple, arranging all their meetings and professional appointments.
- Making all personal appointments ie. Doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc
- Private travel arrangements including research, hotels, cars and booking flights.
- Dealing with all household expenses and paying household bills – giving a monthly report of all expenditure
- Budget planning
- General management of household staff, rotas, interviewing and liaison with regard to any changes/requirements that the Principal and his wife need
- Dealing with all filing both paper and electronic
- Dealing with all household trades and deliveries and any repairs/maintenance that the house/grounds may require
- Obtaining comparison quotes and checking prices & invoices
- Dealing with any insurance policies; health, cars, property and life insurance making sure all are up to date and valid
- Arranging any entertainment, tickets, dinners and family gatherings
- Managing any social occasions
- Arranging any catering, flowers & invitations
- Personal shopping & errands
- Some additional duties when children/extended family are visiting
Hours 10am – 4.00pm 4 days per week (There will be some out of hours contact when necessary)
The successful candidate with have 2+ years experience as a Private PA within the household.
Salary: £43-45k pro rata + Bens + 15 days holiday (not pro rata)
Start Date: January 2020
Maternity Nurse Needed for Professional Family in Surrey
Lovely first-time parents are looking for an experienced and caring maternity nurse to join their home in Surrey.
You will be responsible for everything related to the baby (due mid-Feb 2020), ensuring that the baby's needs are met. You must be friendly, easy going and professional. With experience working in a similar role within a private household. This is a live-in role, working 6 days a week providing round the clock cover for 6-12 months.
Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Advising on and helping parents with feeding the baby (breast and bottle)
- Responsible for the physical needs of the baby, which includes bathing, changing, settling, and taking care of the baby's laundry, nursery and equipment.
- Establish a form of routine when it comes to the baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns
- Provide advice on any baby related issues that may arise
- General helping where needed, a real muck in attitude needed
- Travel to the Maldives in May 2020
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Professional family of 5 are looking for a switched on and experienced housekeeper to join them on a live out basis. Their UK home is based in West Sussex, close to Midhurst GU29. The family split their time between the UK, Madrid and America. They are usually based full time in West Sussex from April – end July with some occasional visits in between.
The main house is a large 6 bedroom country home + annex and you will be responsible for all high level housekeeping and laundry, running errands, dealing with deliveries and groceries and generally turning your hand to anything to ensure the household is ran smoothly at all times. The family are very organised and tidy so your eye for detail will need to be spot on – and able to communicate with the family to ensure repairs, window cleaning, gardening and any other tasks are kept on top of. The family also employ a nanny and domestic couple who travel with them throughout the year, so you will have support from them when in the UK, you must be a team player and have a ‘muck in’ attitude. The family have 3 young children, so you need to be child friendly and happy to step in to help the nanny if asked.
Relevant previous experience within private homes is a must as in good checkable references.
Clean driving licence with own car
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm + flexibly for longer hours when they family are there from April – July, when the family are not in the UK you will only be asked to visit the house around 3 times a week.
Location: West Sussex, close to Midhurst & Haslemere
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a fantastic Housekeeper to work within a beautifully refurbished house.
The Principal and his Family have recently moved to Hampshire to be closer to the grandchildren, and the Family are looking for a professional and experienced housekeeper to join the team.
You will work alongside a House Manager and another live-out Housekeeper.
This is a long-term position to a respectful, successful and low-key Family, with strong values.
Property – This is the main home for the Principal, his wife, and his elderly parents. From time to time there will also be visiting family members.
Housekeeper - Household Responsibilities
Please note due to the volume of application we cannot guarantee a response to everyone.