Your job search results: 4 UK (Non-London) Jobs
Your job search results:
4 UK (Non-London) Jobs
This is a fantastic role for a motivated and proactive House / Estate Manager looking for a challenging live-in role in Hampshire. The main house is 7-bedroom with an adjoining annex and a residential stable block. Set in 17 acres of grounds which include landscaped gardens, a tennis court, a barn media room as well as garages. There are other staff employed (groundsmen, housekeepers etc) so you will work within a small close knit team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Available to work weekends, with lieu days given in the week
- Enthusiasm and commitment to get the job done well
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and harmoniously as part of a team
- Being one step ahead, and preempting the Family’s requirements
- An empathy with the environment
- Outgoing and confident personality, whilst also being discreet and professional at all times
- Must be able to drive
- Must be fluent in English
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages: Word/ Excel
- Must have a handson approach
Your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the running of the house
- Good M&E & DIY experience
- To carry out basic property maintenance and be responsible for daily maintenance checks of services and equipment. This will include boreholes, generators, tanks, heating etc
- To ensure the security of the house and grounds and associated property is maintained at all times – ie: all alarms, CCTV systems
- Keep an updated house manual detailing how the house equipment works, and a list of local contractors
- To ensure lawn and hedges are cut and maintained and to oversee other gardeners
- Keep all machinery in good order ie. lawn mowers, strimmers
- Able to driver the Family when required, and the upkeep of all cars
- Comfortable assisting in the house when required to do so, ie: happy to help prepping/serving meals
- Happy working alongside the liveout Housekeeper
- To work a fiveday week with two days in the week being rest days (these are flexible). Working hours need to be flexible to suit the owners.
- Flexibility is key
- A onebedroom flat opposite main house will be provided. It has been built to a high standard, with an open plan kitchen/ sitting room and a separate bathroom and bedroom
- 28 days paid holiday days (including bank holidays)
- The successful applicants will have references checked and undergo employment screening.
- Salary will depend on experience but circa £37,000 £40,000 gpa
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Weekend Nanny Role Available
• The role is to help look after a little boy aged 7, a girl aged 5, and another boy aged 3
• There is toddler who is looked after by another live-in nanny
• Another baby is due soon but they will have a maternity nurse and then be looked after by the other live-in nanny
• They have a family small dog which is hypoallergenic
• It would mostly be shared care but they will have sole charge on occasions
• There is another live in nanny to help with the children. She has been with the family for many years – she will be with them on weekends
• They have a separate housekeeper in London and Haslemere, Surrey
Hours: 10:00-20:00 on Saturdays and Sundays + option to do 10:00-20:00 on Monday as well
Start date: September/October 2019
• The role would be split between Chelsea London SW10 and Haslemere, Surrey
• They will be in Surrey around 1 – 2 weekends per month, in London the rest
• When the family are in Surrey, they would like the nanny to stay overnight or return home if they are local to Surrey
• There is a room for the nanny with a bathroom in the house in Surrey (maybe option to live-in in London too)
• Will create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
• Supervise the children's activities at all times, including play dates and weekend outings
• Help with kids reading and maybe some homework
• Bathtime and bedtime routine
• Comfortable with babies – there will be little to do for the newborn but the nanny must be comfortable with holding a baby and the basics
• If they would be open to travelling abroad with the family occasionally that would be an added bonus – they often need a holiday nanny
• Ideally looking for someone who only works part time during the week – it is a busy household
• Dog friendly
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate
• DBS checked
• Strong references
• Confident driver of automatic vehicles would be a bonus
Maternity Nurse Needed for Professional Family in Surrey
Lovely first-time parents are looking for an experienced and caring maternity nurse to join their home in Surrey.
You will be responsible for everything related to the baby (due mid-Feb 2020), ensuring that the baby's needs are met. You must be friendly, easy going and professional. With experience working in a similar role within a private household. This is a live-in role, working 6 days a week providing round the clock cover for 4-6 months.
Duties may include:
- Advising on and helping parents with feeding the baby (breast and bottle)
- Responsible for the physical needs of the baby, which includes bathing, changing, settling, and taking care of the baby's laundry, nursery and equipment.
- Establish a form of routine when it comes to the baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns
- Provide advice on any baby related issues that may arise
- General helping where needed, a real muck in attitude needed
- Travel to the Maldives in May 2020
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Estate Couple required in Hampshire near Liphook GU30
HNW family are seeking an experienced and hardworking couple with a flexible and adaptable approach to work. They are looking for a solid housekeeper/Cook + handyman / driver combination.
There is a full time housekeeper who works there, so you will support them with the day to day tasks. Your main duty will be cooking so you must have a good standard of cooking and able to prepare family meals for 6 adults, but also confident at other times to provide 3 courses for up to 20. You will also be asked to make drinks and snacks etc. You will need to be able to assist other staff and be hands on to ensure the house runs smoothly. you must be child and pet friendly too.
The second part of the couple will be maintenance and simple DIY work (exterior and interior) there is a tea, of gardeners employed for the main grounds but you will be happy to help where needed. Confident drivers with clean licences and happy to run clients to airport / dinners etc.
Location: Hampshire, Liphook
Hours: 5 days a week, to include weekends (exact hours tbc, but flexibility is key)
Accommodation: is a cottage, 2 bedrooms and has a garden, kitchen. The family are open to well trained pets.
Salary will depend on experience but c/ £50,000 joint