High Profile London based family are seeking a live out housekeeper to help run their Cotswolds home near Chipping Norton. This is a live out role so you must be local and have your own car.
You will work as part of a small household team including Head Housekeeper, Handyman /Groundsman, Chef, Security and Gardener.
The Housekeepers are tasked with ensuring the house is always clean, tidy, efficiently stocked and welcoming for the arrival of the family and/or their guests. When the family are in-situ, in conjunction with the wider Housekeeping team, you will work hard to ensure the house runs smoothly and efficiently for the family’s needs.
All to an exception standard:
• Kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and livings are all kept to a 7* standard. Cleaning windows inside when necessary.
• Washing, ironing and laundry; keeping on top of this and returning in a neat and tidy way to the appropriate place, hand -wash delicate items or arrange for dry-cleaning when appropriate.
Other duties may include:
• Managing the wardrobe
• Watering house plants, caring for cut flowers one they’ve been brought in.
• Carrying out grocery shopping – on line and in store
• Handling expenses and use of debit cards
• Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and contractors when come in to work
• Keeping an eye on the family’s pet dogs
• Serving at table at family events / meals etc
The family are looking for someone with at least 4-5 years experience working within a formal, UHNW private family home. You will be a real team player with a good work ethic and love what you do!
Drivers licences is essential as the property is remote, you will need your own car.
Hours/Days: Full-time 40 hours p/w over 5 days p/w (Mon – Sun flexible) Flexibility to work not only Mon - Fri but also at weekends is essential. When the family are expected the housekeeper will need to work, and also at other times perhaps when tradesmen such as window-cleaners are required to come in. Weekend work may be taken as time off in lieu mid-week.
Salary: Dependant on experience.
Location: Private Household, Cotswolds, Oxfordshire
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*