Your job search results: 52 Jobs Found
Your job search results:
- Job title: Live-in nanny
- Location: Upper Chute, Wiltshire travels
- Days and hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm flexibility for babysitting
- Start date: End of August / beginning of September
- Children:5 months-old
- Driver: Yes, a car can be provided
- Salary: £25K gross per annum, depending on experience and qualifications
A busy family living between Wiltshire and London is looking for a nanny to join them and help with their little girl, currently 5.5 months old.
General nanny duties will be required - organise developmental, educational, and fun activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, do light housekeeping related to the baby (they have a cleaner), run some errands, etc…
The family would love to find a nanny with a background in nursery or Early Years settings.
Some proxy-parenting might be needed occasionally when the parents have to travel to London for work. General UK and worldwide travels will be needed - the family often goes to Ireland as well.
This is a fantastic position for a nanny looking for their next long-term role in the UK!
Charming family of 3 1 dog, are looking for a professional and experienced housekeeper to start ASAP, they recently moved into their 2/3 bedroom house in Chelsea and are looking for someone to run their household efficiently.
As a housekeeper you will be required to take care of the property to a very high standard, providing high level of housekeeping, laundry and ironing for the family, changing bed linen and towels, hand washing and ensuring the principals business suits etc are taking to the dry cleaners.
You will also be responsible for managing grocery shopping for the family and ensuring the fridge is stocked before they return home from a trip and so on.
You must be child and animal friendly. A Nanny is employed for the little boy, and they have a small very friendly dog that would need walking once a day by the housekeeper.
The family have asked for a non-smoking candidate only.
Hours: Monday to Friday, approx 9am - 6pm.
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
A busy VIP family living in Central London is looking for an experienced French-speaking nanny to join them and help with their three children (8, 9 and 10 years-old).
General nanny duties will be required - organise fun and educational activities, supervise mealtimes, school runs, bedtime routine, etc…
The focus will be on the children's education, specifically their French learning. If the nanny has a background within the French curriculum, this would be fantastic!
The family is looking for someone with high energy, a "muck-in" attitude, sporty and confident with taking care of older children,
International travels will be needed throughout the year (mostly during school holidays) - a valid passport is a must.
This is a fantastic long-term position for an experienced nanny looking for their next role in London!
A busy family living in Belgravia is looking for an experienced and qualified nanny to join them and work on a rota basis (1 week on / 1 week off).
General nanny duties will be required - organise fun and educational activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, light housekeeping related to the children, etc…
The nanny will be responsible for two children - a boy aged 5 who is at school full-time (Eton House in Belgravia) and a little girl (2 years old) who is currently at home all day but will start nursery part-time in September.
The nanny will be responsible for all childcare and nursery duties during their working hours.
The family is looking for someone educated, ideally with a background in primary education and/or a good knowledge of the EYFS - being able to support the children in their academic development is a must.
This is a fantastic long-term position for a career nanny looking for their next role in London.
- Job title: Mandarin-speaking nanny
- Location: Shepherd's Bush (Moving to St John's wood, date TBC)
- Days and hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:30/18:00 flexibility for babysitting
- Children: G2 years-old
- Travel: Yes, must
- Salary: £15 net per hour DOE
- Requirements: Fluent Mandarin / UK or EU passport holder
A busy family living in Shepherd's Bush is looking for an experienced Mandarin-speaking nanny to join them and help with their little girl (2 years old).
General nanny duties will be required - organise fun and educational activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, light housekeeping duties related to the child, etc…
The family will be moving to St John's Wood by next year (exact date TBC), and the little girl will start nursery on a part-time basis then. The family will still need a full-time nanny, as they are looking for a long-term partnership and are planning on a 2nd child at some point in the next few years.
They are looking for someone with a muck-in attitude, experienced within the early years' sector (ideally someone with some nursery and/or school background) - the most important for them is to find the right fit, and someone who will work alongside the parents. Communication is very important to them!
Travel will be needed throughout the year (short trips to Europe, longer to the US and overall international travels).
This is a fantastic position for an experienced Mandarin-speaking nanny looking for their next long-term role in London!
A busy family living in North London is looking for a caring and passionate nanny to join them and help with their two toddlers, aged 15 month and 4 year old.
You will be working alongside another nanny placed by Leaman Consulting and will be sharing the childcare duties throughout the week.
General nanny duties will be required - organise fun and educational activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, light housekeeping related to the children (family has a housekeeper already), nursery runs, etc…
The parents would love to find a nanny with a creative approach to childcare and nannying - they are looking for someone to join them for many years and finding the right fit is very important! Someone calm, caring and with a muck-in attitude would be their preference. Both parents are involved in the day-to-day, so the nanny must be happy in a shared-care position.
A background in Early Years education would be ideal (either from nursery and/or primary school) in order to focus on the children's learning development as early as possible whilst home schooling while travelling
This is a fantastic position for a nanny looking for their next long-term role in North London!
Executive PA to Directors - West End
A truly progressive and interesting role has arisen in this UHNW international office (80 in London office) for an Executive PA with 3 -4 years' experience looking for the next step.
Some formal secretarial training would be a big plus. This is a first time hire for the Directors who are inclusive and very self-sufficient but getting busier and needing
a highly organised, positive and helpful Exec PA to assist them. You will be part of an amazing company with outstanding prospects where you will be supported to learn
and grow. There is plenty of support in the office to assist you and make you feel part of the team immediately
You will be the first point of contact for the Directors taking message and responding
Arranging and co-coordinating meeting and multi party conference calls across time zones.
Collating and distributing documents and board packs prior to meetings
Meet and greet visitors and arrange refreshments
Diary management, liaising with external companies & contacts when required and juggling time slots to co-ordinate diaries
Review & edit documents and proof-read ready for signature
Assist with presentations
Helping with ad hoc projects as they arise
Manage emails, messages and phone queries drafting replies when necessary and to a high standard
Processing of invoices and expense forms for the Directors
Sorting out travel arrangements with itineraries both internationally and in the UK. Arranging visas & currency
Should urgent matters arise whilst the Directors are travelling to assist outside of normal working hours.
A happy and positive personality with a big smile and good all round skills is the perfect fit for this role!
Fabulous offices and top bens package bonus included. Real career opportunity
Private PA - UHNW Family Office (Knightsbridge)
We are looking for a degree standard PA with 2 years experience to support this international UHNW with mainly private support, emails, travel and liaising with extended family. Excellent English skills written and spoken, you can compose emails/draft correspondence and flag important incoming emails. This is the ideal opportunity to join a Family Office and learn and grow in the role. Supported by the charming and very helpful Senior EA who will guide you through how things are done and how the Principal likes to be supported. Happy to work alone some of the time (people in and out all of the time) There will be 2 other people in the office.
Beautiful offices in fabulous location a true opportunity to work and grow in a Family Office
Chief of Staff/Operations. A superb opportunity has arisen for a hands on Chief of Staff with excellent operations experience to join this boutique Family Office with interests in Property, Media, The Arts, Hotels + more. The business interests of the Principals have grown over the last few years and now is the time to hire an "orchestra leader" to keep their various interests/projects and businesses running smoothly. A top communicator and able to liaise at all levels.. from junior staff to high level individuals & investors is essential. Degree standard and a cv showing excellent experience juggling diverse projects and overseeing & encouraging staff to bring the best out of people. This is a "roll up the sleeve" position where you will lead by example, be extremely solutions driven and bring new options/methods of working to the Family Office that will streamline time and efficiency also. Numerate and highly skilled at seeing the big picture you will have the Head of Family Office to assist in the early days to familiarize you with projects and current situations. The Principals have 4 residences (UK/abroad) so there is a fair amount of refurbishment projects and day to day organisation/running of the properties also. You will be the go to person within the group and report into the Head of Family Office & the Principals on all matters under your supervision.
A Family Office background or a right hand to a HNW/UHNW Family or individual with many projects and business matters is needed and the ability to pick up the thread of things quickly and add value from day one. Able to implement new systems and structures and get the administration and organisation of the companies and projects running smoothly and take some of the duties currently done by the Head of Family Office. The role needs someone who has a broad brush and happy to run with various projects and get fully involved from beginning to end. Overseeing operations on a day to day basis and troubleshooting when needed. Excellent package and top future involvement / career opportunity
Family based between their homes in Central London and Surrey are looking for a qualified and highly experienced Facilities Manager to join them on a live out basis. This is a fully staffed home where you will work as part of a close-knit household and office team.
Your duties as the Facilities Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Responsibility for the smooth functioning of the principal residences and additional smaller support properties in Central London and Surrey.
- Travelling routinely between the various properties keeping a regular updated schedule of works for each residence which includes a timeline for all proposed project and in-house tasks and the associated budget
- Oversee all household matters including but not limited to: technology, engineering & maintenance contracts, construction projects, pool/spa maintenance, art & antiques, landscaping, Lutron/Crestron lighting controls and state of the art heating and cooling systems etc.
- Maintaining annual preventative maintenance, testing schedules and a running list of defects and repairs to all properties.
- Maintaining and assessing the preferred contractor list for the properties and ensuring that the works are completed to the standard, timing and budget expected.
- To seek efficiencies and savings to the running costs where possible
- Promoting the highest standard of workmanships and care for the properties
- Overseeing and supervising contractors at the properties and managing renovations as required.
- Responsible for all property works records, health & safety, and risk assessments
- Responsible for the access arrangements to undertake the repair/maintenance work in each residence as and when required.
- Work alongside the household and administration teams providing support and assistance as and when required.
- Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards and ensuring the necessary certifications are up-to-date and filed correctly.
- Maintain a manual for each property including annual works that need to be undertaken as well as details of contractors and systems that are used.
Qualifications & Skills required for the role:
- A skilled trade (plumbing, carpentry etc) through either studying at college or work experience, to a minimum level of HNC/HND. A broad and wide-ranging knowledge and experience in trade areas to include: construction, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, masonry and decorating.
- Project management experience welcomed
- General knowledge of UK Health and Safety and statutory regulations
- An understanding and experience of listed buildings and statutory regulations associated with the undertaking of works to properties and services
- The successful candidate may have gathered experience in private homes, deluxe or boutique hotels or Museums and Galleries - indeed any properties where great emphasis has been given not only to cutting edge E&M and IT/AV systems but also the soft and hard finishes, art, antiques along with fixtures and fittings.
- Confident and calm manner when liaising with all relevant stakeholders
- Sound judgement and confidence to make decisions as required
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills with a positive can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic and organised team players who will be hands-on when necessary
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills along with an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- IT proficiency and good knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office (word/excel etc) especially in relation to preparing reports and maintaining inventories
- Able to take control of the supervision of all general household maintenance
- Able to manage accounts (sometimes in collaboration with the Family Office
Hours: Monday to Friday 40-45 hours a week, with the understanding that flexibility may be required at times
Salary: Up to £60,000 for the right candidate
Checkable references and right to work in the UK essential
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*