About Catherine Corrett
Browse Catherine Corrett latest jobs
Executive Assistant (Founder) The Arts, Central London.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a polished and sophisticated EA who is at the top of her/his profession to support an extremely successful Founder within the Arts/Hospitality field.
Dynamic and confident yourself, you will be used to this world of an UHNW (Preferably in business) and the schedule/emotional intelligence this would require. You have supported someone of this level and adept at client facing situations, booking private jets, finding solutions to complex problems, drawing up complex logistics and dealing with various temperaments and expectations.
You will have 10 years + experience and a wide knowledge of the requirements a role of this standing would need. Degree standard and a European Language would be a plus.
- Free to pursue a demanding and absorbing career (there may be European Travel involved occasionally).
- Able to keep 5 steps ahead of an ever evolving and demanding schedule both diary and travel.
- Research and forward planning skills are essential.
- Able to build relationships quickly and act as an interface between the London staff and the staff abroad.
- Able to organise high level lunches and dinners, events and a good knowledge of the London Scene is essential.
- Dealing with all incoming requests and invitations and compose both business and personal correspondence when required.
- Top English skills both written and spoken is essential.
- Dealing with all expenses and personal credit cards and making payments on behalf of the Principal.
This is a wide and very interesting role for an accomplished EA with top personal presentation and client skills able to take on a wide remit and grow in the role. Top salary + package
Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a UHNW private office supporting a small team of top legal advisors to the family. A varied role that will see you work across different time zones, liaise with external/affiliated companies, board members and UHNWIs.
They are looking for a bright, graduate standard, executive team assistant who is flexible, proactive and highly organised. You will need a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role or corporate environment and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Willingness to get stuck in and a friendly helpful attitude will go far in this office.
This is a great learning curve within an UHNW family office for someone who connects with the work/family and can give it a personal touch. Must be able to work in total confidentiality & discretion with excellent emotional intelligence.
Working closely with the lawyers you will need good document and IT skills (track changes) and amendments as well as a sharp eye for detail. The role will see you running multiple diaries, scheduling meetings, booking international travel,preparation of detailed itineraries, assisting with document production including presentations, general administration,processing invoices/ expenses, coordinate international payments, and generally acting a a point of contact with international clients and offices.
A real opportunity to learn and grow with a prestigious and highly respected UHNW family office with much to offer! Excellent package and bonus. To start ASAP
PA to Partner - HNW Investment Office Mayfair This wonderful opportunity has arisen to support the Business Development /Innovation Partner in a boutique and highly regarding investment office based in stunning offices in Mayfair. With a very friendly and supportive team this role also offers wider support on projects as well as offering great progression
opportunities within the company. With excellent benefits and a great work/life balance, a role like this is hard to come by.
They are looking for a degree standard PA with a minimum of 3 years experience supporting as a PA ideally at C-suite level who is highly organised, capable with a proactive can-do attitude. Someone who is familiar with an UNHW lifestyle would be advantageous. This role would also suit someone who has worked in investment finance as a Team Assistant for a few years and is looking to take that next step. Working closely in a 1:1 role you will support with 80% business and 20% private support, whilst also working closely with the wider business development team.
Duties will include; diary management across both professional and personal calendars, arranging all meetings, keeping abreast of all working priorities and ensuring regular team catch ups, general administration, attending meetings and taking minutes, reviewing and streamlining internal processes, compiling and processing reports, managing expenses and ad hoc project support.
A successful candidate will be polished, well-spoken with excellent IT skills as a flexible and adaptable approach. Someone who can see around corners, be extremely proactive and take initiative and who gets things done quickly and without a fuss. High attention to detail is a must!
Interviewing will start in January 2020.
Hours are 9am - 5:30pm
A huge opportunity to join one of London's most high profile and exclusive investment houses with great progression and a wonderful team.
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for an experienced and responsible EA/office manager to join this boutique and highly regarded property development company based in Dulwich, South East London.
You will be supporting two dynamic and highly personable Directors who have great vision and who are entrepreneurial in their approach. With a wide and successful portfolio, their projects are mainly residential in focus, however they also acquire and invest in commercial real estate with the view to convert these sites into prime residential and luxury new builds.
This role is ideal for a well versed EA/OM who is based locally, has experience in property or real estate investment and wants to commit long term to support them in their growing business.
They require a top communicator with excellent written and verbal skills as you will be liaising with people at all levels from investors and senior stakeholders to architects, contractors, engineers and tenants. Must have a friendly and proactive approach with a helpful and positive attitude. As the first point of contact, you will be on the ball and quickly be able to get to the bottom of any issue or request and deliver a solutions driven approach at all times.
The role offers a great degree of involvement and scope across the business and you will work closely with the Directors to help them deliver the service and values consistent with their business.
As a small team, you will often be required to work in an independent capacity, so someone who is a self-starter and can manage their own workload and prioritise is a must. That being said, you will also have the opportunity to get out and about, running errands, visiting site as and when required, dropping off keys and troubleshooting with any rental properties. You will also be able to get involved with certain projects in helping to furnish and outfit properties so someone who has a genuine interest in property and design would be beneficial.
Must be financially and tech savvy with bundles of common sense and good business acumen. You will be highly organised with the ability to streamline procedures and implement efficient filing and data management. This is a real opportunity to work with very down to earth and flexible Directors who genuinely have great pride in what they do and consistently go the extra mile for both their clients and staff.
Duties to include:
- Diary management for two Directors
- Inbox management; flagging, fielding and prioritising – responding on behalf of the Directors when appropriate / drafting correspondence
- Booking and scheduling internal and external meetings with key stakeholders, contractors, investors and clients
- Booking domestic and international travel; flights, trains, visas, accommodation, ground transport etc
- Attending meetings when required, taking accurate minutes of meetings, distributing to attendees and following up with key action points and deliverables
- Proof reading documents and contracts
- Document production; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Collating all invoices, expenses and petty cash management; liaising closely with accounts
- Filing all company bank statements (6 companies currently)
- Preparing research prior to business meetings
- Post sales management - point of contact for all purchasers and tenants of our properties and liaise with the homeowners as to any issues that arise. Understand any issues and consult with the Directors to implement the correct remedial works with designated consultant/tradesman
- Project management to include; ordering any furnishings for show homes and liaising with nominated interior design company to ensure the ‘correct look’ Lanbury are aiming for is adhered to across all projects
- Ad hoc personal support to the Directors to include; booking personal appointments, paying bills, running errands and purchasing gifts
Office Management Duties
- First point of contact for the office, suppliers, clients and contractors
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests in a friendly and professional manner, providing refreshments
- Ensuring the office is well maintained and presentable at all times
- Organising all post, deliveries and couriers
- Ordering all stock, stationery, supplies and food orders for the office – ensuring the office is well stocked at all times
- Maintaining excellent relationships with external suppliers and negotiating the best rates
- Organising and overseeing new facilities for the office; ie cleaner, maintenance
- Implementing a detailed and coherent filing and archiving system for on-going and closed projects: each project has 3 x large folder files to organise the difference sub-sections: eg
- Folder 1 - Project Specific – builders, architects, planning consultant, structural engineer, etc.
- Folder 2 - Banking, development loans, utility bills, business rates, etc.
- Folder 3: Purchase Information – legal, agent, land registry titles, etc.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate database of clients, suppliers and contractors; ensuring they are up to date at all times
- Managing the keys for all developments; including getting copies cut and coding them
- IT Troubleshooting, liaising with service providers on any issues that arise
- Overall responsibility for health and safety - establishing and implementing office policies and protocols such as fire evacuation procedures and disaster recovery
- General administration to include; filing, copying, scanning and data entry
- Arranging corporate gifts as and when required
70:30 PA to HNW Creative - Kensington
An unrivalled opportunity has arisen to join this UHNW Creative individual in a very busy, dynamic and fast paced role. You will be supporting a highly personable Founder in all aspects of their private life as well as some business support. 3-5 years minimum experience required in a similar role.
Based in a magnificent home in Kensington, you can expect a very busy and diverse remit of responsibilities so you must be able to prioritise and have excellent multitasking skills. Managing very busy and fluid diaries, a high profile lifestyle, a busy professional calendar, VIP travel, full logistics, a busy household and staff, account management, events and private parties, projects and more
Duties will include; full diary management for the founder and wider family, extensive international travel management (flights, visas, itineraries, hotels, villa rentals etc) household management including household staff (domestic and overseas) overseeing all personal accounts, paying bills, utilities, relevant insurances, managing invoices and payments, memberships, lifestyle management requests, overseeing contractors in and outside the home as well as any repair works needed. You will have a flexible and friendly approach as you will also be errand running (post office, dry cleaning, food shopping, deliveries, returns, fresh flowers etc).
On the business side you will have the opportunity to also support the Founder and wider team with high end interior design projects. A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, top IT skills (word, excel, PowerPoint) as well as being very numerate. You will be expected to prepare invoices, compile detailed expenses, be able to work with budgets and liaise closely with accountants as well as the Principal’s executive team.
Discretion and loyalty are of paramount importance in this role.
They are looking for an intelligent, positive and proactive PA with a flexible and friendly attitude who can support them in both with their busy professional and personal lives.
An all-encompassing role that requires someone switched on and professional who understands the needs and demands of supporting an UHNW.
An excellent opportunity with huge potential.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 gross per year DOE.
A unique and unrivalled opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and switched on EA with a focus on Marketing and Brand Development to join this exciting start-up founded by an UHNWI.
You will be given a unique opportunity to really carve out a vital role within this company working directly with the Founder / CEO in a true right hand capacity sharing their vision for the company. This is a role that requires a smart, switched on and business savvy individual who has heaps of common sense and the ability to work with individuals at all levels. This is a real chance for someone to build a great future with accelerated development opportunity and growth. A background in luxury, marketing, retail and start-up would be ideal.
You will be involved with all aspects of the business and each day will offer a new challenge which you will meet with a solutions driven approach and a positive approach. Start-up experience would be a hugely beneficial as you will know and understand the flexibility and willingness that is needed. You will be well presented with excellent communication skills both written and verbal ( top word, excel and PowerPoint)
The ideal candidate will have great experience working with projects and solid operational skills to deliver the highest standard. You will be extremely tech savvy and display solid experience working across social media platforms, developing marketing strategies and campaigns as well as the ability to quantify results and generate reports. You will be involved in writing copy, updating the website and creating content. A creative thinker who goes the extra mile and is keen to develop a strong brand identity for the company. They would love someone who has lots of ideas and brings energy and commitment to the role.
You will also have good experience supporting an individual as a EA ( 2 /3 years minimum) and will be able to manage a very busy diary, schedule international travel, arrange meetings with internal and external stakeholders, processes invoices and expenses and support with research and document production. You will be able to work independently when required and have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate contracts and the best rates with suppliers. Must have a confident, professional and friendly approach who enjoys cultivating strong working relationships. An understanding of customer service ( customer acquisition and retention) would be a huge bonus as well as an understanding of the processes involved in the retail industry.
This is very much an ambassadorial role with huge potential for someone who is energetic, focused and who has much to offer.
An opportunity not to be missed. ASAP Start.
Family Office Executive Assistant (Remote based initially)
This is an exciting opportunity to assist this new Family Office and become a pivotal part of its' future. The family Principals consist of three family members. One is based in New York and the other two are based in London. It is a time of great change for them and the family office. The family office is consists of 12 members of staff. This is a remote role to kick off with and the role is work in progress during this time of change. An office based in London could be organised in the future for this charming and extremely likable family.
Primarily supporting in a business context there will be some personal support over time, mainly events & travel when the three family members need to be together. This is a new role and with the wide and sometimes complex environment/investments the family are involved in you must have an understanding and interest in business and finance and be a self-starter able to bring much to the table. Able to carve out and define your position an deal with a range of stakeholders and work with Senior team members of the Family Office and external professionals when required.
Able to work independently with top communication & organisational skills you will build strong relationships quickly and comfortable working alone for periods of time. Some travel to New York will be needed (2 - 4 times per year). Flexibility and a hand on proactive approach is needed. You will report directly into the Family Members and liaise with the Family Office on matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support the family office operations by providing administrative support directly to the three family principals as well as to the wider family ecosystem when necessary.
- To provide administrative support to the family in their leadership and management of the family office.
- To work closely with the family and their family office and be responsible for the communication of information across the three principals to ensure all are aware of key updates as and when they arise.
- To draft and dispatch reports, emails, agendas and minutes/records of meetings as required.
- To ensure all relevant materials including briefing packs are produced in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring the family always have the relevant material ahead of any meeting or trip.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for regular (every two weeks) update calls covering both portfolio (ie investments) and non-portfolio (eg personal, charitable, real estate) matters.
- To attend and take minutes at any other relevant calls and meetings as required.
- To manage a dynamic list of areas of focus on behalf of the Family and follow up on action points from calls and meetings on behalf of the family.
- To provide administrative support to the family to assist them in the completion of action points in a timely manner.
- To carry out extensive diary management and coordination of meetings and calls, often over several time zones, and ever-changing diaries.
- To organise business travel, including arranging visas, travel, accommodation and restaurants, entertainment as required.
- To get involved in various ad-hoc projects as and when required by the family.
- To carry out research for the principals.
- To liaise with third parties such as law firms, accountants and bankers etc on behalf of the family as needed.
- To manage and respond to applications to the Philanthropic Foundation, as a first point of contact.
- To observe a code of strictest confidentiality at all times.
Skills & Abilities:
- Degree Standard or equivalent.
- Demonstrates a high level of autonomy, independence and initiative.
- Comfortable with operating in the ‘grey’ (as opposed to ‘the black and white’).
- Efficiency & reliability: has strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Discretion and diplomacy: has exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Adaptability and versatility: able to respond to a constantly evolving set of needs and demands
- Strong commercial judgement.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Good research abilities.
- Holds a valid passport and willing and able to travel, sometimes at short notice primarily to the US.
- Has the flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the principals’ needs as and when necessary.
Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to work with one of London’s most prestigious property groups at a very exciting time of growth. They are looking for a very bright and switch on EA with a minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar role ideally with a background in the luxury hospitality sector.
This is a fast paced role that requires a positive and proactive EA with excellent communication skills both written and verbal, high standards and a the ability to work under pressure and with diplomacy.
Based in stunning offices with beautiful furnishings in the heart of the west end with a friendly and inclusive team. The right candidate will have the confidence to take ownership of the role whilst also being able to collaborate with the wider team to ensure the best results at all times.
The CEO is extremely busy so you must be able to multitask and manage lots of last minute changes and requests. They are looking for someone with the ability to pre-empt issues and have a creative approach to problem solving. This role would suit someone who is self-motivated, with a professional but friendly and energised personality and can-do attitude. Must be organised, articulate, well presented and spoken with excellent people skills.
Duties will include but not be limited to; management of an extremely busy diary, full international travel and logistics management, liaising with external stakeholders, booking all meetings ensuring time efficiency, taking detailed and accurate minutes in meetings, processing expenses (multiple cards/ currency) and invoices - so a good financial head and business acumen will go a long way. You will also assist with wider document preparation ( must have excellent word, excel and powerpoint) for both the CEO and wider team. Discretion is key so someone who is used to working under strict confidentiality is preferable. There will also be an opportunity to get involved in project support so there is real scope to get involved for someone who likes a meaty and challenging role where no two days will be the same.
This is an immediate start so only candidate available immediately will be considered. The EA who joins the group will have to complete a timely and comprehensive handover.
A real opportunity for someone switch on and with demonstrated experience at C-suite level to join this very exclusive and successful group.
EA/ Office Manager + Projects TOP ART Gallery London
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a polished and degree standard EA /Office and Project Manager to work closely with this very successful and extremely busy Senior Director in Sales of an illustrious art gallery. The SD’s office is made up of a Client Manager who oversees all the sales administration for the SD and this role. A newly created and exciting role, involving more management responsibilities that will allow you really get stuck into interesting projects such as working with colleagues in art fairs, exhibitions and with the artist teams as well as liaising with colleagues in Paris.
This is a very busy role with lots of involvement and will require someone who is highly organised, a team player, self-motivated and used to working outside of hours. High level of detail with travel & itineraries is essential as the Director travels frequently. 2/3+ years’ experience in a busy and demanding role where a very fluid diary and changeable schedule is common. A can do attitude with energy and a positive approach is needed together with excellent forward planning and logistics skills. Taking care of expenses and office administration, phones and dealing with queries. Calm under fire and good with pressure when it arises, you will have a mature and effective personality, on the ball and a real problem solver.
Excellent English skills written and spoken is essential. The SD is French so having written and spoken French would be ideal although it’s not an essential. This role would suit a confident and bright EA who has the ability to juggle things efficiently and proactively and who is looking for real involvement and enjoys being a real lynchpin to a friendly and professional team.