Live in Housekeeper Cook for High Profile Individual in Central London
This is a new position within a busy home in Central London W1. The role is to start in May/June 2020. The house is spread over 3 floors (including a basement), it is traditional inside with antiques and artwork, stone floors and wood also.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- General cleaning/tidying daily (deep cleans will be taken on by other staff)
- Cooking when requires, preparing breakfasts and dinners plus occasional lunches (this changes weekly)
- Food shopping and maintaining the fridge
- Dog care, walking, feeding, taking to vet/groomers
- Taking and picking up dry cleaning
- Taking deliveries
- Sorting post
- Answering the door
- Ordering cleaning supplies
- Maintaining outdoor area in between gardener visits
- Managing security alarms
- Liaising with external contractor
- Must have a full UK driving license ideally.
- Must have a recent enhanced DBC check, or willing to do one.
- Checkable references a must
Start date: May/June 2020
Work days: Mon-Fri
Hours: 8am – 8pm
Salary: £500 - £550 net per week (£34,000 + per year)
Accommodation: is self-contained within the house
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to all applications*