Houseman / handyman required for large home in Regents Park.
We are looking for an experienced hands on Houseman/Handyman for our client based in Regent's Park. You will work as part of a small household team including housekeepers, gardeners and a chauffeur.
- Completing routine inspection of the house and garden
- Taking care of small repairs, and outsourcing when needed
- Liaising with builders, decorators, gardeners etc and ensuring that works carried out are completed and to a high standard
- Occasionally driving the Principal and his wife
- Any other adhoc duties asked to ensure the house is ran smoothly
- A basic knowledge of M&E would be advantageous
- Resourceful , proactive and flexible nature
- Good communicator and team worker
- Trustworthy and loyal, looking for a long term role
- A clean driving license with experience driving in London
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30/5pm with flexibility
Location: Regents Park
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
Checkable references a must