A super lovely family in Chelsea, London are looking for a proactive nanny, who has a creative and fun attitude. This is a live out role working Monday to Friday.
The family have 1 child (G18 month old) with another baby on the way due later this year. To start the role will be focusing on the care and development of the little girl, but a nanny with baby experience will be required for when their child arrives.
Duties included, but aren’t limited to:
• Arranging and supervising a stimulating and child centred day with age appropriate activities, including outdoor activities
• Getting the child washed and dressed in the mornings
• Preparing healthy meals and snacks
• Driving child to activities etc.
• Ensuring that all the child’s areas are ordered, clean and tidy including their laundry
• Household management. Essentially the right candidate will want to keep the house in good order, be house proud, and help out with running of the house as and when required, though the needs will vary once baby arrives!
• Running errands, as required
• Working closely with the parents who often work from home
• Travel (approximately 5 weeks a year)
• Packing for the holidays or weekends away (including an upcoming trip to Australia!)
Experience required: A childcare qualification is preferred with a at least 2-3 years’ experience. Fluent English speaker.
Starting date: June/July (flexible) – you must be available to interview in London
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am until 6pm
Salary: £42,000 gross per annum