EXPERIENCED LIVE OUT HOUSKEEPER FOR LARGE PROPERTY IN NOTTING HILL W2
HNW Family of 6 (2 x Parents and 4 x Children aged 8 – 14 years old) are seeking a switched on housekeeper to join their busy house. You will work alongside a well-oiled team of PAs, Nannies, Estate team etc and with one other live out housekeeper who works the early breakfast shift.
The house is a 6 bedroom property spread over 4 floors. Not far from Notting Hill Gate station. You MUST have experience working with HNW families before and used to working in large properties.
Duties will include:
- General Housekeeping
- Packing for principals
- Organise maintenance work with the interior assistant
- No ‘Nanny’ duties but be happy to help out and be child friendly (eg serving dinner)
- Stocking household supplies, ordering
- Running Errands
- Dog friendly – willing to help walk dog if needed (they have dog walker)
- Managing waste, recycling and collections
- Monitoring any contractors in house/dealing with deliveries
You will be extremely trustworthy and reliable, good checkable references and a recent enhance DBS certificate.
You will be:
- Detailed and thorough with exceptional organisational skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Structured and strategic with time
- Flexible and able to work with a team
- Able to work with the supervision while also independently on own initiative
- Good people skills - communicating and listening well, being collaborative, and discreet
Salary is negotiable and depends on experience.
Hours: Mon – Fri hours 11-8.30/9pm (Alt hours each day dependent on principal’s needs) with an hour of for lunch. Must be flexible to work weekends (notice is given) if this is the case then you will gain that time off in lieu.
Please note due to volume of responses we cannot guarantee a reply to all applications