Live In Housekeeper Cook for couple in Central London – ASAP Start
HNW couple are looking for a very experienced live in housekeeper cook to join them Monday – Friday from 1.00pm – 9.00pm (with flexibility).
You will work in a small team including another housekeeper who works 7am - 1pm, who covers breakfast and most of the ironing but you will have to help and clean where needed. There is also a chauffeur & PA employed.
The clients are currently close to Regents Park but are moving back to their home which is being refurbished at the end of 2019. Both properties are 5 bedroom, 4 floors.
Full Housekeeping duties to include:
- Maintaining adequate stocks of food and household provisions
- Over seeing all maintenance issues and engaging trades people as necessary
- Managing all tradespeople, attending all appointments
- Overseeing all ensuing invoices from trades people and general housekeeping
- Managing a monthly float, keeping an accurate account of expenditure and receipts for monthly accrual
- Liaising closely with all household staff and office staff related to the owners of the property
- Providing assistance on prepping for travel including packing and unpacking travel suitcases
- Overseeing all cleaning provided by the cleaner is completed to required standards
- Managing and running ad hoc errands as necessary
- Looking after 2 small dogs, walking them and providing day to day care
- Providing overall management of the household to ensure all day to day matters are processed to a high standard in the time frames required.
Chef duties to include:
- To provide health meals on a daily basis for lunch and supper
- To be able to experiment and come up with new menu ideas
- To use fresh produce in all food preparation
- To be able to cater for up to 8 people of dinner parties
- To remain flexible to requirements and be able to react to new requests positively
- Proven experience as a Housekeeper and Cook
- Ability to work with little supervision and conversely manage a high level of requests
- Have a ‘can’ do’ positive personality, happy to respond to changing requests
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to work quickly without compromising quality
- Good knowledge of both verbal and written English
- Able to use a computer and Microsoft packages to a good standard
Location: Central London – Regents Park then Marylebone end of 2019
Accommodation: Annexe for the housekeeper in both homes
Salary: DOE circa £40,000 - £45,000