Live Out housekeeper required for large estate in Hampshire, RG26.
A lovely family are looking for a fantastic housekeeper to run the household with precision, attention to detail and care. The Principal is moving his family to Hampshire to be closer to the grandchildren, and the Family are therefore looking for a local housekeeper to join the team. The property is currently being renovated and is due to be completed end of the summer. However the family are willing to look at people seeking work earlier, as the family have homes elsewhere they may ask you to help out at before to ensure you get to know the way they like things ran.
The property in Hampshire is a 7 bedroom main house with an adjoining annex for grandparents, and a residential stable block with 17 Acres of grounds, which include landscaped gardens, a tennis court, a barn media room as well as garages.
You will have at least 5 years’ experienced working as a private household and be happy to work weekends with days given off in lieu.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- To have a very high standard of cleaning
- Clean and maintain the interior
- Experience with dealing with laundry, delicate fabrics, hand washing as would be doing all household laundry (assistance provided if required)
- Ensure the linen, curtains, blinds and fabrics are kept clean and laundered
- Good standard of cooking, healthy and wholesome family meals
- Arranging all household shopping
- Running errands when required
- To be responsible for the daily upkeep of the house
Ideally they are looking for someone who has enthusiasm and commitment to get the job done well with high attention to detail. You will have the ability to work collaboratively and harmoniously as part of a team and always be one step ahead, pre-empting the Family’s requirements.
You will be outgoing and confident, whilst also being discreet and professional at all times.
You must be able to drive.
To work a five-day week (with some weekend work – days in lieu given for weekend work. Flexibility is key.
This is a long-term position to a respectful, successful and low-key Family, with strong family values.