Your job search results: 55 Jobs
Your job search results:
Chief of Staff - London W1
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a hands on, multi-talented Chief of Staff to support this dynamic UHNW individual who has build up a hugely successful group of diverse companies. Focusing on real estate, property, ventures, brands etc this is a billion pound enterprise run by an extremely personable Chairman looking for a "Wingman" in every respect. Attending a multitude of meetings taking detailed notes for later discussion and analysing detailed reports breaking down the information in an informed and targeted manner. You will be an academic degree standard (legal, business etc) with an problem solving manner of working. Able to lead by example you will be down to earth, open and trustworthy and looking to build a long term career within this hugely successful enterprise. 5 years+ experience within a similar Chief of Staff role or within a Family Office will be expected plus a wide understanding of business in general.
Able to interface with senior members within the Group and collate/distill information for the Chairman with an eye on what is important. Able to pull information together and precis the facts giving an all important overview of the financial aspects when required. There is a dedicated CFO and finance team on board.
Able to proof read important documents and deliver concise and factual emails within a timeline and representing the Chairman on occasion and liaising with co-investors & advisors,
Diligent and personable you will have a top work ethic and want to become immersed in this exciting new role and absorb the ethos and family values of the company and the Chairman.
Loyalty and commitment will be highly rewarded by an excellent start salary and exciting opportunities to have a higher financial involvement in the forthcoming projects.
This is a rare opportunity for a dedicated and extremely bright individual who would like to utliise all of their skills and grow in the role to become an indispensable lynch pin within the Group
Nanny Needed in Notting Hill to care for two school aged children (6 years old and 10 years old) | Immediate Start
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Everything related to the children
- Supervising their homework
- Organising age appropriate and educational activities
- Playing with children indoors and outdoors
- Looking after the children’s welfare, safety and happiness
- Organising children’s belongings
- Liaising with other household staff members where appropriate
- Travelling with the family internationally
Working hours - Monday- Friday, 7am until 7pm
Salary - up to £60,000 gross per year
Start date - Yesterday!
Weekend Nanny Role Available
• The role is to help look after a little boy aged 7, a girl aged 5, and another boy aged 3
• There is toddler who is looked after by another live-in nanny
• Another baby is due soon but they will have a maternity nurse and then be looked after by the other live-in nanny
• They have a family small dog which is hypoallergenic
• It would mostly be shared care but they will have sole charge on occasions
• There is another live in nanny to help with the children. She has been with the family for many years – she will be with them on weekends
• They have a separate housekeeper in London and Haslemere, Surrey
Hours: 10:00-20:00 on Saturdays and Sundays + option to do 10:00-20:00 on Monday as well
Start date: September/October 2019
• The role would be split between Chelsea London SW10 and Haslemere, Surrey
• They will be in Surrey around 1 – 2 weekends per month, in London the rest
• When the family are in Surrey, they would like the nanny to stay overnight or return home if they are local to Surrey
• There is a room for the nanny with a bathroom in the house in Surrey (maybe option to live-in in London too)
• Will create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
• Supervise the children's activities at all times, including play dates and weekend outings
• Help with kids reading and maybe some homework
• Bathtime and bedtime routine
• Comfortable with babies – there will be little to do for the newborn but the nanny must be comfortable with holding a baby and the basics
• If they would be open to travelling abroad with the family occasionally that would be an added bonus – they often need a holiday nanny
• Ideally looking for someone who only works part time during the week – it is a busy household
• Dog friendly
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate
• DBS checked
• Strong references
• Confident driver of automatic vehicles would be a bonus
Business Assistant - Dynamic CEO. Central London
This top international CEO with multiple companies/deals in the offing is looking for a superb, degree level (business/legal or similar degree) Business Assistant with plenty of common sense and experience working at a pace. Working closely with the Chief of Staff; you will be heavily involved in projects and the forward business push of the company as well as carrying out the day to day duties of an EA. You enjoy involvement in the company you work for you will be able to think outside of the box and bring things to the table.. Time poor boss who wants things done yesterday (but great guy) and needs the experience of someone who has walked the walk before for 5 years+ in a Senior EA role to a very busy CEO or Principal. A top all rounder with a big smile, beautifully presented and a sharp sense of dress/style as the role is quite ambassadorial in some ways.
A top minute taker and able to keep on top of who does what and what needs doing when! Extensive diary and travel with multiple changes (he changes his mind all the time). Top Board level experience with a broad understanding of business and all that it involves.
Excellent C suite level experience is essential together with top international exposure to multiple businesses worldwide. You will be sharp and robust with charm and social awareness and able to handle and decipher complex business issues and pick up things quickly. The company is growing and this could be a fast track in your career for promotion as their is no ceiling for career orientated individuals. A background in Technology, Private Equity, Hedge or a well know tech brand that has expanded rapidly would be ideal (at senior level)
The boss has a Private PA to take care of all his personal matters so this is very much a business focused role but you will be flexible and helpful and chip in when needed. Able to let things roll off your back when things get frantic and deadlines are being met keeping your smile and sense of humour.
Generous and very genuine boss but expects and needs the best.
Top role for top Business Assistant with much to offer who can grow in the role to possible management level. Degree essential.
A travelling family require a full-time nanny to take care of their 1-year old daughter. Although their base is Richmond, London they travel the majority of the time. Destinations include UK, USA, Europe, Middle East and others. Travel is sometimes at short notice and they would need the ideal Nanny to be flexible within reason.
Full time care for one, 1-year old girl starting as soon as possible.
The job will be 9 hours a day, 6 days a week. (This is likely to vary and indicates the maximum).
- Age appropriate Educational activities
- Teaching a second language through play
- Preparing the child’s nutritious meals
- Laundry of child’s clothing
- Arranging doctors and dentist appointments
- Arranging social schedules and play dates
- Keeping family up to date on their child's development progress
The applicant must have 5 + year’s experience and be able to provide contactable references.
An up to date DBS & First Aid qualification
A second language, preferably French is a major plus for us.
Salary – Dependent on Experience.
It would be a live out nanny (London based) but when travelling accommodation will be covered.
Expenses also covered whilst travelling with the family.
EA- Major International Fashion Brand - Central London
An amazing role has arisen for a switched on EA with a background in fashion or s creative field (Essential to be considered for this role) to support this incoming C suite Director form the USA. You will help her settle into the company and the country and become a vital part of her day. This is a fast paced and sometimes demanding role out of hours (especially at show time) you will have top diary and logistics skills, excellent travel and forward planning ability. Able to produce and pull together relevant documents, detailed preparation for meetings and put together a top Power Point presentation. Liaising across teams within the company you will make relationships quickly and get things done with style and grace. You will have an excellent knowledge of London and the amenities/restaurants etc and have bags of energy and a positive attitude. Totally professional, discrete and helpful this is an interesting and diverse role at the heart of the company. This Senior Director Reports into the CEO & your communication skills will be firsts rate. You are able to deal with all levels of stake holders up to the very top of this amazing and highly successful company in the creative world.
Well presented and spoken with excellent English skills written and spoken is essential (Italian speaking would be a major plus point) Top package + bonus + outstanding working conditions
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off Rota Nanny Needed in London | ASAP Start
Professional nanny needed with baby experience to care for two children aged 3 months old and 2 years old.
The family are looking for a second nanny to complete their rota system - 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Physical care of the children
- Supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the children
- Communicating with parents on all aspects of the care of their children
- Providing well balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the children
- Cleaning and tidying the nursery, bedroom, playroom and other areas agreed with the parents
- Ability to use all equipment related to the care of the children e.g. buggies and car seats
- Travelling with the children and preparing for holidays, weekend visits, etc.
- Taking children to playgroup / nursery / school
- Taking children on outings appropriate to their age and stage of development
- Preparing for special occasions such as birthday parties
- Caring for children when they are sick and administering medicine(s)
- Discussion with parents relating to time on and off duty, nursery expenses, transport, babysitting
Start date is as soon as possible
Working hours: rota nanny
Accommodation when on duty: single bedroom with en-suite
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a polished, degree standard Exec PA with excellent experience supporting to senior level/ a HNW, to support the Deputy CEO of a very successful independent international expanding firm. A good blend of boutique and corporate it has a friendly and welcoming team with great career prospects and a wonderful boss.
Being well-spoken and presented is essential with demonstrated experience in similar duties is a must, 5+ years preferred.
Excellent corporate experience with top communication skills. Screening all calls, managing a complex and ever changing diary and schedule. Sitting in on meetings and taking minutes. Travel (both personal and business) Personal property management. Family diary management. File maintenance and management.
Able to liaise with household staff and crew, keeping things running smoothly. You must have high standards, be extremely well presented (lots of client contact) and have a high level of English skills written and spoken.
Fabulous package and great colleagues. Top role for top EA happy to juggle many things and get very involved.
Apply today for consideration. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact shortlisted applicants. Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Home-Based Teacher Needed in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Leaman Consulting are working with a high-profile family in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are looking for an educationally-focused nanny or teacher to help care for two children. Candidates must be willing to play a full part in the life of the family, including prepare the children for school, support and develop their learning, plan and implement activities, work effectively with parents, menu planning, managing wardrobes and travelling extensively with the family. Candidates would preferably have at least two years’ experience and be able to demonstrate the ability to teach the British (English) curriculum. The role would suit a Primary Teacher or a Nanny who has a knowledge and understanding of the British educational system.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and structuring the child's activities for the day to include developmentally appropriate play as well as entertainment.
- Attending various outings and play dates.
- Supervising other staff members and cooperating with other nannies and staff members to ensure smooth running or the household, at times covering other duties.
- Travelling with the family extensively and ensuring the child's belongings are packed and always taken care of.
- Working hours: 6 days a week
- A teaching qualification (PGCE/QTS or equivalent) (preference not essential)
- Understanding of the British educational system (essential)
- A current DBS
- 2 references are required
- Flexible start date
- From £4333 - £4766 per month tax free depending on experience.
- 1-year contract (renewable)
- Accommodation – en-suite bedroom (fully furnished)
- Medical insurance is provided
Office Manager / PA to Founder | International Beauty Brand - W1
A really interesting and diverse role has arisen for a very bright and proactive Office Manager/PA with flexibility and "can do" attitude to support the Founder of a rapidly expanding and innovative beauty brand. Expanding in the USA and UK this is a truly hands on and proactive role in every sense.
We are looking for someone with experience in a start-up or a fast paced, expanding business and used to solving problems, finding answers and mucking in. An interest in fitness, health and beauty is a plus. Experience supporting at CEO or Founding Partner level is a major plus point as you will understand the demands of this role.
As well as orchestrating an Office move, managing the office extensively, supporting with project management, researching and assisting with events for store openings, you will coordinate busy and fluid diaries/schedules, arrange travel and set up meetings both in UK and internationally. Dealing with emails and correspondence composing replies and flagging up important matters. A top command of written and spoken English is essential, including grammar and punctuation. Dealing with expenses and relevant paper work for meetings. Minute taking in meetings and distributing paperwork.
This is a muck in role, the office is an all-hands on deck atmosphere so requires a happy, positive and helpful personality. A confident and resilient personality with a top eye for detail and a genuine interest in the brand.
Top A levels minimum and degree preferred
A true opportunity to join a very successful and expanding beauty business with an international foothold.
Excellent package + bonus + bens package. Start ASAP
A lovely opportunity has arisen for a competent and highly organised EA to support this globetrotting boss working from home. Travelling extensively (he has another EA) You will have excellent IT skills, a top phone manner and happy to work in a flexible style (averaging 10 - 14 hours per week).
The role will include transcription of tapes, some travel organisation, answering a mobile and keeping a diary. Liaising with another EA and catching up on the phone with the boss during the week.
The Principal is successful, extremely likable and works at a fast pace. You will be professional, really good at your job with excellent Word/Outlook/PowerPoint and able to spot errors and be able to be a real support to this time poor boss.
A background as a PA/EA for 8 years + with a mature and responsible attitude is essential. Conversant with modern ways of working, reliable, discreet and willing to commit for the long term is essential.
An ideal role for a remote working EA wanting another client or a mum wanting to get back to work part time. Top opportunity! You will invoice the client directly and be working on a self-employed basis. Minimum salary will be £250 (10 hours) per week but could expand to 14/15 hours during very busy periods.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join the boutique investment arm of a hugely successful and internationally recognised and growing finance company. The company invest directly into real estate and provide vital venture and growth to new businesses. The focus on innovative and ambitious companies that seek to become leaders in their chosen market. This company offers great progression and is a wonderful opportunity for a PA with 3+ years experience who wants to take the next step and be a part of a globally recognised and exciting company with a fabulous team and working environment.
Proven experience in a PA role ideally within the finance industry would be ideal as you will be supporting the Founder and Ventures Team with diary and international travel management, invoices & expenses, acting as a point of contact for the team as well as general administration. This role also offers the opportunity to get involved with the Marketing team and assist with the organisation of large events both external and internal.
You must be highly organised with excellent communication skills both written and verbal as you will be liaising with individuals at all levels of seniority. A self motivated and positive approach is a must with strong attention to detail.
A unique and fabulous opportunity to join this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and work alongside some of the best in the business.