Your job search results: 45 Jobs
Your job search results:
Project Manager/EA - High End Jewellery Brand - W1
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an extremely organised and logistically minded EA from the creative fields to join this internationally renowned high end jewellery brand and support a dynamic team from the beginning of a creative brief to the end result.
This is a new role and requires someone who is a consummate "orchestra leader" capable of tracking complex projects and collating all requests for creative input from across the company facilitating execution to the highest standard.
Managing marketing projects from briefing to delivery, you will have top experience managing complex, fluid and fast moving projects with a strong process driven approach. Implementing new processes and systems to allow the entire marketing and creative teams to become more productive and collaborative.
You will control deadlines, priorities and logistics in a fast paced unique industry and have a passion to deliver the best and have a real connection to the process it takes to produce the best results possible from the creative/marketing process.
You will be the key individual to distribute project communications to all team member and global offices. You will hold regular production meetings and status updates to report on projects and workloads. You will manage a seamless flow of information between global offices and HQ Marketing Department.
Able to sit in high level meetings and process the requirements of various individuals within the team and start the organisational process to make things happen. Confident and assured with excellent communication skills you will bring light and energy to the team and be passionate about your role and the end product.
You will have 3 years in a lead project role (possibly with Prince2) delivering operational efficiency and quality. A top organiser with the ability to manage and track a high volume of creative work. Degree standard essential in the creative/marketing/studio/interior design field or similar. An outstanding co-ordinator who can really be the go to person and the orchestra leader of this world class team.
Able to give positive in-put from day one and bring suggestions and new processes into the company and pull all the strings together. A positive and upbeat personality with much to offer this role is new and will enable you to make a big impact to the company.
Scope for the future the company encourages growth for committed and dedicated individuals and also give an excellent package + discretionary bonus
A busy family of 5 (+ 3 dogs!) are seeking an extremely experienced housekeeper cook to join then on a live out basis. The home is a large 6 storey house recently renovated to a very high standard. You will work alongside one other existing live out housekeeper who works 8am – 3pm. There is also a nanny employed for the 3 school age children.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- All housekeeping and cleaning to a high standard
- Laundry and ironing
- Daily cooking – simple healthy family meals
- Order and receive Ocado deliveries
- Wardrobe management (must have done previously)
- At least 4 years minimum experience as a housekeeper cook in a private household in London
- Good communication skills – for principals, PA and tradespeople
- Down to earth, motivated and trustworthy
- Energetic and loyal
- Dog and child friendly
- Exceptional eye for detail
This is a wonderful opportunity for a good all-rounder candidate who is a good family cook and housekeeper and able to run a household efficiently.
Hours: Monday – Friday 10am – 8pm with a 1 hour break in the middle
Location: Ladbroke Grove W10 (3-5 mins wall from the tube station)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Will depend on experience circa £650 - £700 net per week
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
VIP family based in Chelsea are looking to secure two maternity nurses to work in rotation caring for their newborn baby due April 2020.
Main task is to provide the parents with a smooth introduction to their baby and help with settling them in at home. This is not the family's first child - but they would still like a maternity nurse will have a wealth of experience. The maternity nurse will lead on assisting to set a routine when the time is right. A candidate who is dynamic, easy-going, discreet is best suited to this fully-staffed household. International travel may be required. Could suit two professionals who have worked in this set up before and work well together i.e. similar approaches to routine setting.
Working hours: 7am - 7pm, Monday - Sunday
Due Date: Early April 2020
Length of booking: TBC
*The family will also consider 2 x rota maternity nurses working in rotation, 1 week on, 1 week off.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
An opportunity has arisen for an Audit & Accounts Manager to join this expanding, highly successful practice of 30 + years in their offices London’s West End.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience. They will have strong experience of dealing with a broad range of clients in a practice setting. The successful candidate will undertake a varied role in which their portfolio will involve a mixture of the following:
- Leading audit assignments from planning to final sign off
- Supervision of junior staff on and off site
- Preparation of statutory accounts including Limited companies, LLPs and charities
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
This role requires the ability to communicate well at all levels and the ideal candidate will possess strong organisational skills. They will be the first point of contact with the client and will report directly to the partners.
Experience of the following would be an advantage:
- CCH Pro Audit
- Sage Line 50
- Digita (corporation tax)
With a range of clients across various business sectors from start-ups to large groups, our client base is akin to a medium sized practice offering all round exposure to audit, accounts and tax with a tailored personal service.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact shortlisted candidates. Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.
Wonderful opportunity for an experienced and professional head housekeeper to join this family on a live in basis.
The property itself is a very large 18,000 sqft contemporary family home with 8 bedrooms, 3 used on a regular basis and the others are guests quarters. There is also an indoor pool and spa, cinema room, entertainment / games room and wine cellar. The home is set over several levels with different staircases (no lift).
The home is finished to an extremely high standard and the principal will require you to have an exceptional eye for detail. You will happy to be involved in organising schedules and rota’s, be hands on with the cleaning and ensuring the team are delivering a good standard at all times.
Organising ordering of groceries and household supplies. Liaising with contractors and deliveries and generally being the liaison between the rest of the staff and the principal. It is for a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 school age children. The home environment is extremely calm and serene- and this is reflected throughout the whole house and the staff working there. There will be 3-4 full time housekeepers.
You will have experience working within high level private homes before, with great checkable references. You will be professional, well presented and switched on.
Hours: 5 days per week, 2 off on a rota, so some weekends will be part of your core hours. 10-12 hours a day with breaks – there is a dedicated staff area for breaks
Location: Close to Chalk Farm
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, an all-black uniform will be provided and will food when you are working.
Accommodation: This position is live in and a self-contained apartment will be provided close by to the main house. (partners will be considered)
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
German speaking nanny needed in Marylebone, Central London
The nanny would be required to:
- Take the toddler to toddler classes
- Take them to activities such as swimming & music lessons
- Prepare meals for the children
- Take them on outings
- Support all aspects of their development
- Go for walks to the local park or playground
- Help with the evening routine
- Read stories to them
Ages of Children: Toddler (primary focus) + School Aged
Start Date ASAP
Working hours: 24/5
Accommodation: Bedroom/bathroom on separate floor
Salary: £1000 net per week +/-
This fully staffed household is seeking an experienced and highly skilled Housekeeper, with very good laundry, ironing and wardrobe skills. This position is live out and you will work 45-50 hours a week over 5 days per week.
You will work as part of a team of 4 ensuring all housekeeping and laundry are delivered to a high standard at all times. There are other staff employed in the home so you need to be a good team player.
You must have a solid work history working in a similar role with good references. Experience working as a dedicated laundress wardrobe focussed housekeeper role desired.
Location: West London
Hours: 45-50 hours a week over 5 days per week, one weekend per month.
Salary: £33,000 gross per year
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Weekend Nanny Role Available
- The role is to help look after a little boy aged 7, a girl aged 5, and another boy aged 3
- There is toddler who is looked after by another live-in nanny and a newborn baby cared for by a maternity nurse
- They have a family small dog which is hypoallergenic
- It would mostly be shared care but they will have sole charge on occasions
- There is another live in nanny to help with the children. She has been with the family for many years – she will be with them on weekends
- They have a separate housekeeper in London and Haslemere, Surrey
Hours: 10:00-20:00 on Saturdays and Sundays
Start date: January Start
• The role would be split between Chelsea London SW10 and Haslemere, Surrey
• They will be in Surrey around 1 – 2 weekends per month, in London the rest
• When the family are in Surrey, they would like the nanny to stay overnight or return home if they are local to Surrey
• There is a room for the nanny with a bathroom in the house in Surrey (maybe option to live-in in London too)
• Will create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
• Supervise the children's activities at all times, including play dates and weekend outings
• Help with kids reading and maybe some homework
• Bathtime and bedtime routine
• Comfortable with babies – there will be little to do for the newborn but the nanny must be comfortable with holding a baby and the basics
• If they would be open to travelling abroad with the family occasionally that would be an added bonus – they often need a holiday nanny
• Ideally looking for someone who only works part time during the week – it is a busy household
• Dog friendly
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate
• DBS checked
• Strong references
• Confident driver of automatic vehicles essential
We actively seek an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Head of Department and their Associate Partners (5) on an adhoc basis within this award winning International Law Firm based within walking distance from Farringdon or Chancery Lane.
They offer a highly competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and a friendly and welcoming culture with a best place to work accreditation to highlight this.
To be considered you will be someone who enjoys supporting to senior level though always willing and able to support their senior team, with a real no task is too small mentality. You will have experience as a PA/EA in a professional services environment – finance, insurance, law etc, have great confidence with MS Packages, be incredibly switched-on, able and proactive.
Daily you will support your Head of Department as follows:
- Diary management, prioritising and coordinating appointments and maximizing time efficiency
- Booking suitable meeting room
- Ordering refreshment
- Setting up IT systems
- Coordinating and booking travel arrangements on behalf of director’s for international and domestic business trips
- Extensive meeting scheduling such as regular offsite meetings
- Processing monthly expenses, submitting claims on behalf of the Associates and Head of area
- Providing administrative support for management meetings
- Compiling agendas
- Collating information/reports and helping to finalise PowerPoint slide decks
- Distributing meeting packs
- Organizing lunches where required
- Minute taking and/or creating action lists for meetings
- Following up on actions with individuals
- Providing holiday cover for other assistants
The role is available immediately so please apply for immediate consideration.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Thank you for your interest.
Professional family of 5 are looking for a dynamic travelling couple to support them on a full time basis. The family split their time between the UK, Spain and the USA – so you must be happy to work in all locations. Your accommodation will be provided as a self-contained apartment close by at each place.
Between you both you must be confident with all household duties including:
- Good knowledge of housekeeping and laundry
- Cooking to a good family standard on a daily basis
- Packing and unpacking for trips
- Liaising with office staff in all locations, as well as dealing with contractors, builders, gardeners and so on
- Dealing with household and personal inventories
- PA duties – preempting the families movements and requirements ahead of trips
- You must both be confident drivers with clean licences in order to run errands but also on occasion drive the principal.
The family also employ a travelling nanny and a full time housekeeper in who is based at the UK home. The family have 3 young children, so you need to be child friendly and happy to step in to help the nanny if asked. Relevant previous experience taking care of families up to every detail, capable to teach other members of the staff.
You will be incredibly organised, switched on an enjoy a busy fast paced role. Flexible and adaptable nature is key.
Hours: 48-50 hours per week, over 5 days, 2 days off.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: up to £30,000 per person
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to all applications*
Office Manger/PA - International Tech Start Up. An amazing opportunity has opened up for a degree standard PA with excellent Office Management skills to join this stunning tech company with a multi billion project and the backing to produce something quite fantastic. The company has 15 expanding to 50 by June next year. It has hugely influential partners building one of the biggest tech projects in the world which you can be a part of.
The Chief of Staff needs assistance also so you will be working closely with her and assisting the two founding partners when required with diary, travel, meetings, documents, electronic filing etc.
You will be a dab had at processes and procedures and understand the importance of meticulous attention to detail and the modern way of running an office. There will be an office move also to accommodate the growing staff shortly.
This is an outstanding opportunity to grow in the role and take over the help eventually of running the office. A high learning curve but you will have the energy and commitment to make a real difference.
3 years+ experience preferably in a tech start up/AI, Gaming or highly tech based boutique company. Alternatively a Media company where you have had to roll up your sleeves and cover many basis. A top juggler and able to prioritize with ease; your colleagues are on the ball, friendly and helpful so there is a real buzz to the company already.. Highly organised and focused this is a true career opportunity for someone who sees great possibilities and is wanting a dynamic and growing career. Excellent package + bonus
Professional family of 5 are looking for a switched on and experienced housekeeper to join them on a live out basis. Their UK home is based in West Sussex, close to Midhurst GU29. The family split their time between the UK, Madrid and America. They are usually based full time in West Sussex from April – end July with some occasional visits in between.
The main house is a large 6 bedroom country home + annex and you will be responsible for all high level housekeeping and laundry, running errands, dealing with deliveries and groceries and generally turning your hand to anything to ensure the household is ran smoothly at all times. The family are very organised and tidy so your eye for detail will need to be spot on – and able to communicate with the family to ensure repairs, window cleaning, gardening and any other tasks are kept on top of. The family also employ a nanny and domestic couple who travel with them throughout the year, so you will have support from them when in the UK, you must be a team player and have a ‘muck in’ attitude. The family have 3 young children, so you need to be child friendly and happy to step in to help the nanny if asked.
Relevant previous experience within private homes is a must as in good checkable references.
Clean driving licence with own car
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm + flexibly for longer hours when they family are there from April – July, when the family are not in the UK you will only be asked to visit the house around 3 times a week.
Location: West Sussex, close to Midhurst & Haslemere
Start date: ASAP