Your job search results: 33 Jobs
Your job search results:
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant has arisen to join this vibrant, friendly and growing well-known restaurant group in E1 on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract covering maternity leave (start date anticipated as April 2020).
To be considered you will have solid EA experiences, supporting to senior/Founder level, hospitality experience would be advantageous though not essential, be well-versed with MS packages (Excel and Word are a must), top note taking skills, excellent written English with impeccable attention to detail, be proactive, self-motivated and fantastic with people – a great sense of humour is essential.
Daily you will have the opportunity to effortlessly manage the Co-Founders busy and ever changing diaries, scheduling meetings, travel and accommodation (personal too) to include visa applications, flights and transfers, be the gatekeeper/first point of contact for your Co-Founders, working with the upmost discretion and once you find your feet you will have the opportunity to support in other areas of the Co-Founders day.
In return you will join a friendly team who will value your support, a highly competitive basic salary, private healthcare, perk-box benefits, outstanding Christmas and summer parties - they have a band, street vendors and families are welcome and a pension! Their hours are 9am - 6pm with a good work/life balance.
Please apply today for immediate consideration. Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.
Family Office Executive Assistant (Remote based initially)
This is an exciting opportunity to assist this new Family Office and become a pivotal part of its' future. The family Principals consist of three family members. One is based in New York and the other two are based in London. It is a time of great change for them and the family office. The family office is consists of 12 members of staff. This is a remote role to kick off with and the role is work in progress during this time of change. An office based in London could be organised in the future for this charming and extremely likable family.
Primarily supporting in a business context there will be some personal support over time, mainly events & travel when the three family members need to be together. This is a new role and with the wide and sometimes complex environment/investments the family are involved in you must have an understanding and interest in business and finance and be a self-starter able to bring much to the table. Able to carve out and define your position an deal with a range of stakeholders and work with Senior team members of the Family Office and external professionals when required.
Able to work independently with top communication & organisational skills you will build strong relationships quickly and comfortable working alone for periods of time. Some travel to New York will be needed (2 - 4 times per year). Flexibility and a hand on proactive approach is needed. You will report directly into the Family Members and liaise with the Family Office on matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support the family office operations by providing administrative support directly to the three family principals as well as to the wider family ecosystem when necessary.
- To provide administrative support to the family in their leadership and management of the family office.
- To work closely with the family and their family office and be responsible for the communication of information across the three principals to ensure all are aware of key updates as and when they arise.
- To draft and dispatch reports, emails, agendas and minutes/records of meetings as required.
- To ensure all relevant materials including briefing packs are produced in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring the family always have the relevant material ahead of any meeting or trip.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for regular (every two weeks) update calls covering both portfolio (ie investments) and non-portfolio (eg personal, charitable, real estate) matters.
- To attend and take minutes at any other relevant calls and meetings as required.
- To manage a dynamic list of areas of focus on behalf of the Family and follow up on action points from calls and meetings on behalf of the family.
- To provide administrative support to the family to assist them in the completion of action points in a timely manner.
- To carry out extensive diary management and coordination of meetings and calls, often over several time zones, and ever-changing diaries.
- To organise business travel, including arranging visas, travel, accommodation and restaurants, entertainment as required.
- To get involved in various ad-hoc projects as and when required by the family.
- To carry out research for the principals.
- To liaise with third parties such as law firms, accountants and bankers etc on behalf of the family as needed.
- To manage and respond to applications to the Philanthropic Foundation, as a first point of contact.
- To observe a code of strictest confidentiality at all times.
Skills & Abilities:
- Degree Standard or equivalent.
- Demonstrates a high level of autonomy, independence and initiative.
- Comfortable with operating in the ‘grey’ (as opposed to ‘the black and white’).
- Efficiency & reliability: has strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Discretion and diplomacy: has exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Adaptability and versatility: able to respond to a constantly evolving set of needs and demands
- Strong commercial judgement.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Good research abilities.
- Holds a valid passport and willing and able to travel, sometimes at short notice primarily to the US.
- Has the flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the principals’ needs as and when necessary.
Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to work with one of London’s most prestigious property groups at a very exciting time of growth. They are looking for a very bright and switch on EA with a minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar role ideally with a background in the luxury hospitality sector.
This is a fast paced role that requires a positive and proactive EA with excellent communication skills both written and verbal, high standards and a the ability to work under pressure and with diplomacy.
Based in stunning offices with beautiful furnishings in the heart of the west end with a friendly and inclusive team. The right candidate will have the confidence to take ownership of the role whilst also being able to collaborate with the wider team to ensure the best results at all times.
The CEO is extremely busy so you must be able to multitask and manage lots of last minute changes and requests. They are looking for someone with the ability to pre-empt issues and have a creative approach to problem solving. This role would suit someone who is self-motivated, with a professional but friendly and energised personality and can-do attitude. Must be organised, articulate, well presented and spoken with excellent people skills.
Duties will include but not be limited to; management of an extremely busy diary, full international travel and logistics management, liaising with external stakeholders, booking all meetings ensuring time efficiency, taking detailed and accurate minutes in meetings, processing expenses (multiple cards/ currency) and invoices - so a good financial head and business acumen will go a long way. You will also assist with wider document preparation ( must have excellent word, excel and powerpoint) for both the CEO and wider team. Discretion is key so someone who is used to working under strict confidentiality is preferable. There will also be an opportunity to get involved in project support so there is real scope to get involved for someone who likes a meaty and challenging role where no two days will be the same.
This is an immediate start so only candidate available immediately will be considered. The EA who joins the group will have to complete a timely and comprehensive handover.
A real opportunity for someone switch on and with demonstrated experience at C-suite level to join this very exclusive and successful group.
Live in Housekeeper Cook for High Profile Individual in Central London
This is a new position within a busy home in Central London W1. The role is to start in May/June 2020. The house is spread over 3 floors (including a basement), it is traditional inside with antiques and artwork, stone floors and wood also.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- General cleaning/tidying daily (deep cleans will be taken on by other staff)
- Cooking when requires, preparing breakfasts and dinners plus occasional lunches (this changes weekly)
- Food shopping and maintaining the fridge
- Dog care, walking, feeding, taking to vet/groomers
- Taking and picking up dry cleaning
- Taking deliveries
- Sorting post
- Answering the door
- Ordering cleaning supplies
- Maintaining outdoor area in between gardener visits
- Managing security alarms
- Liaising with external contractor
- Must have a full UK driving license ideally.
- Must have a recent enhanced DBC check, or willing to do one.
- Checkable references a must
Start date: May/June 2020
Work days: Mon-Fri
Hours: 8am – 8pm
Salary: £500 - £550 net per week (£34,000 + per year)
Accommodation: is self-contained within the house
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to all applications*
EA/ Office Manager + Projects TOP ART Gallery London
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a polished and degree standard EA /Office and Project Manager to work closely with this very successful and extremely busy Senior Director in Sales of an illustrious art gallery. The SD’s office is made up of a Client Manager who oversees all the sales administration for the SD and this role. A newly created and exciting role, involving more management responsibilities that will allow you really get stuck into interesting projects such as working with colleagues in art fairs, exhibitions and with the artist teams as well as liaising with colleagues in Paris.
This is a very busy role with lots of involvement and will require someone who is highly organised, a team player, self-motivated and used to working outside of hours. High level of detail with travel & itineraries is essential as the Director travels frequently. 2/3+ years’ experience in a busy and demanding role where a very fluid diary and changeable schedule is common. A can do attitude with energy and a positive approach is needed together with excellent forward planning and logistics skills. Taking care of expenses and office administration, phones and dealing with queries. Calm under fire and good with pressure when it arises, you will have a mature and effective personality, on the ball and a real problem solver.
Excellent English skills written and spoken is essential. The SD is French so having written and spoken French would be ideal although it’s not an essential. This role would suit a confident and bright EA who has the ability to juggle things efficiently and proactively and who is looking for real involvement and enjoys being a real lynchpin to a friendly and professional team.
Executive Assistant to CEO (Private Equity) Mayfair
A super opportunity has arisen for a polished and degree standard EA to join this Mayfair PE firm supporting the CEO. This is a fast paced and sometimes demanding role for someone coming from a finance/investment background who enjoys a busy and interesting day. Managing complex and strategic travel plans (multiple stops). You will be the first point of contact whilst the CEO is travelling. He has a demanding diary/schedule so you will be able to deal with pressure and changes. Plan and manage CEO personal and company events (dinners, off-sites, client events, parties etc). Manage press inquiries and external media and mail out of press releases Maintain and build the CEO and firm's relationships and arrange season tickets and memberships to various clubs. Organisation of management and firm wide meetings including agenda planning and attend meetings when required, taking notes/minutes. Manage and attend annual journalist dinner in Berlin. Assist with some private support for the CEO + family to include artwork, travel arrangements and some projects and events. Well presented and spoken with a positive "can do" personality. Happy to work quickly and juggle many requests (sometimes at deadline).
A background in investment or finance is essential for this role.
Excellent package + bonus. Start asap.
Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
A wonderful & busy international couple and their 3 teenage children (ages 15 – 18 years) are seeking a professional housekeeper to manage all aspects of their apartment within in central Mayfair. It is a stunning development refurbished to a very high spec.
The family are in the UK around 120 days a year and when they are in the here full flexibility will be required from the housekeeper. There is one other full time housekeeper/cook (who we placed), a driver and a PA - so you will work alongside each other as a team. The family are in informal however the apartments are kept to an extremely high standard at all times and your attention to detail must be top on.
You should be happy travel (mainly to USA) with them if needed – this is planned very far in advance and is unlikely to be longer than 7-10 days.
All usual housekeeper duties will be required. It would be helpful if you have worked previously as a housekeeper in Hong Kong.
Days & Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday when not in residence, flexible when they are here.
Starting: Feb/Mar 2020
Salary: will depend on experience c. £37,000 - £39,000 gpa
It is a live out role, but there may be times you will be asked to stay over / live in when they are in London – accommodation will be provided for you in a seperate apartment in the same building.
*please note this role has now been filled*
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA who would like to gain further exposure as a PA to CEO level within a founder led, fast-paced and friendly environment. Your founder/CEO is a highly successful and recognised entrepreneur with charitable foundations alongside a growing business (1000 employees+) and other projects.
Reporting to the energetic and welcoming CEO’s Senior Executive Business Assistant, you will be part responsible for the smooth running of the CEO ‘s day to day professional and personal activities.
You will be bright, polished, dynamic, self-motivated and efficient. You will also be an innovative and forward thinking individual who has a flexible and proactive approach to your work.
In this role you will:
- Assist in ensuring that the CEO’s time is maximized and that his diary and office runs smoothly (professional and personal)
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the CEO, including management of travel
- Assist in planning and executing leadership events and conferences
- Assist in preparation of meeting materials
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Carry out research projects
- Assist with any necessary additional support to the Executive Assistants and to the CEO
- Self-driven and motivated, with an ability to show initiative in all situations and the ability to take responsibility for actions
- Calm under pressure
- Confidentially is a must – this role is party to highly sensitive information
- IT literacy across a variety of tools, including GSuite
- Excellent literacy and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- The ability to challenge and see beyond current state – spot opportunity for process improvement and act upon these observations
- Be well versed at communicating with members of staff from all levels and areas of the business
- Ability to drive would be advantageous
Please apply now for immediate consideration. Do note that due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.
HNW family in Chelsea are looking for a part time weekend housekeeper. You will cover all usual housekeeping, cleaning and laundry duties. You must be child and pet friendly and be a good team player.
The property is a large 5 bedroom house over 4 floors in Chelsea, close to South Kensington station.
Experience working as a private housekeeper previously is a must.
Hours: Friday 830am – 6pm Saturday & Sunday 9.30am – 6.30pm On a Friday you will work alongside one other housekeeper and on Saturday & Sunday you will be the sole housekeeper
The family travel up to 2 weekends a month and you will not be required to work, when this happens they will ask for you to come back a couple of times during the week when time allows to help out.
Salary: pro rata based on £37,500 gross per annum
*This role is no longer available*