An exciting fast paced role has arisen for an experienced and emotionally intelligent Travelling Butler to support an UHNWI in their homes in London, Monaco, Ibiza and USA + other international destinations. The client would like a candidate from a luxury yacht background.
You will accompany the Principal on all their trips and assist in all areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience preparing a principal for travel
- Packing and unpacking
- Full wardrobe management & knowledge of expensive fabrics
- Top experience in front of house and food & beverage service – you will meet and greet guests and be personable and knowledge when it comes to formal and informal service
- Running personal errands for the principal
- A real eye for detail and being one step ahead of the principal’s needs.
- Liaising with other staff to ensure the smooth running of the household
- Tech savvy and a good communicator – you may be asked to make various appointments and reservations
You will have a resourceful nature and be able to hit the ground running in all eventualities. You will be able to deal with changing requests with ease and calmness, ensuring the client’s needs are met at all times. You will have experience in a high-end private household an/or onboard a yacht.
You will need to be based in London already as this is a live out role. When travelling, accommodation, travel and expenses will be provided
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000