Your job search results: 50 Jobs
Your job search results:
This role is no longer available.
Lovely family based in Kensington are looking for an experienced career nanny to take care of their three children aged 7, 5 and 3 years old.
You must have experience of caring for children of a similar age before and have an idea of fun and stimulating things to do in the day.
The eldest children are in full-time school, which is within walking distance of the family home and the nursery for the youngest is a short bus ride away. Opportunity for down time in the day to pop to gym etc during nursery hours.
You must be flexible, naturally dynamic and full of energy, loving, with a positive attitude and easy-going nature. You will very much become part of the family and they are looking for a long-term commitment. You will be confident assisting with homework and taking on the task of organising playdates, classes, birthday parties, dentist appointments and the family shop online.
The family travel throughout the main school breaks, and you will be required to travel with them (skiing, Maldives, Hamptons etc.)
Mixed sole/shared charge.
Starting January 2020
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am till 7pm
Salary: £12 - £13 net per hour (up to £58,000 gross per year)
Professional and experienced nanny needed for a high-profile family based in Chelsea. The role is for a friendly, bubbly nanny to care for their 2-year-old girl during the nights and weekends + international travel. Immediate Start Date.
Working hours (with flexibility):
Friday 8pm > Monday 9am
Tuesday 8pm > Wednesday 9am
Wednesday 8pm > Thursday 9am
Days off are Mondays and Thursdays
(This is a full-time role)
Accommodation: bedroom en-suite when on duty
Duties: bedtime, bath-time, story-time routine. Keep the baby monitor at nights. Activities on the weekends. Travel internationally with the family (including long-haul) – split with the daily nanny. Italian and German speakers will be strongly considered by the family.
Salary: up to £65,000 gross per year
Start Date: Immediate
Executive Assistant to Chairman - WC2
An interesting and involving role has arisen for a polished and degree standard EA with much to offer.Supporting the Chairman in a corporate and private capacity (including family members) so discretion and sensitivity is key. Excellent dictation skills are required and the ability to correspond on behalf of the Chairman. A high level of written and spoken English is needed. Extensive diary management and responding to Emails, letters and compiling reports. Frequent travel organisation and itineraries together with necessary papers. Meeting and greeting visitors, liaising with clients and internal/external members of staff.
Assisting with personal matters to include; personal correspondence, social invitations, liaising with Chairman's family with regard to commitments & events. Dealing with personal banking, paying of bills, charities, personal expenses, family travel, various insurances and some miscellaneous tasks.
Degree or further education preferably in English. Excellent personal presentation, well mannered and articulate. Good humoured with a positive and helpful personality. Excellent written and verbal skills (strong grammar). Good experience with dictation is needed. A demonstrated background at CEO, Founder or Chairman level is needed for this role.
Able to work under pressure and deadlines occasionally and self motivated and positive. Excellent IT skills, highly organised with loads of initiative. Excellent package + bonus
A private HNW household are seeking to recruit a housekeeper to assist with the upkeep of multiple properties for the Principal, working as part of a team. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the properties are maintained to the highest standard. Every day you will be directly involved in cleaning and laundry. You will be responsible for the appearance and upkeep of the house both on a day to day basis and during hosted events. You will also work closely with the other household staff, and may occasional be needed to assist with some valet and wardrobe duties.
The role will require flexibility to travel between Principal’s properties – two in London and very occasionally one on the UK south coast.
We are looking for someone who has a hands-on approach and an exceptional eye for detail in completing daily household tasks. You will have good communication skills, integrity and trustworthiness. You will be able to demonstrate a discreet approach and handling confidential information appropriately.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in private households, hospitality, hotels or restaurants
- Expert experience with cleaning and laundry
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Right to work within the UK
- Able and willing to drive in the UK, ideally with own vehicle
- Hands on approach, willing to be personally involved in cleaning and laundry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Team player who enjoys working with different types of people
- Copes well with last minute requests
- Trustworthy, works discreetly and handles confidential information appropriately
- Happy to travel at short notice, sometimes for extended periods
Cleaning and laundry
- Clean personally on daily basis; responsible for all cleaning that happens across the properties, using the correct products and equipment to maintain the highest standards
- Do laundry personally on daily basis; responsible for the daily function of the laundry, ensuring linens and clothes are correctly cleaned, pressed and stored.
- Ensure that laundry equipment is maintained and used correctly
- Perform daily turndown
- Assisting other household staff with valet and wardrobe tasks when needed
- Prepare the property before events
- Clean the property after events
Appearance and upkeep of properties
- Responsible for maintaining properties’ cleanliness in constant readiness for Principal’s arrival
- Responsible for keeping all consumables refilled – e.g. soap dishes and dispensers refilled, toilet rolls and tissue boxes refilled etc.
- Ensure other smaller presentation aspects are in correct order e.g. clocks running at correct times, candles in correct places, any lightbulbs not working are quickly reported or replaced and similar.
- Ensure all faults, breakages and maintenance jobs are immediately reported to head butler/house manager
- Occasionally travel to Dorset property to prepare for the Principal
Communication and working with others
- Working as part of the team with the rest of the housekeeping and butler/valet team.
- Provide support and information to senior members of the household team to ensure that the routine of the house is clear and any issues are quickly raised
- 10:00 – 20:00, 5 days per week, working at least two weekends per month.
- Flexibility with hours and travel between properties is essential
- Requirement to respond to calls and messages outside of working hours
£35,000 - £40,000, depending if live-out or live-in
SW London, close to Kingston (and occasionally other UK location, where staff accommodation is available)
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to all applications*
Head Butler / Household Manager
A private household is seeking to recruit a Head Butler with House management skills, to ensure the households are maintained immaculately and operating at the highest standards. The primary responsibilities within the residences will be managing the efficient function of the households and staff.
You will have a hands-on approach and be willing to be personally involved in daily tasks, as well as overseeing the rest of the household staff.
You will have integrity, strong work ethic and good communication skills. You must be trustworthy and able to demonstrate that you can handle confidential information appropriately.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in private households, hospitality, hotels or restaurants
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing staff teams, rotas and procedures
- Butler qualifications and experience of serving customers, diners, guests or a Principal directly
- Full clean UK driving license
- Wardrobe and clothing management experience is an advantage
- Happy to travel at short notice
- Responsible for upkeep and efficient function of the main residence in South West London, secondary property in Central London and a third property in Dorset.
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained within the households, in terms of presentation and provisions.
- Maintaining household lists, checklists and inventories.
- Co-coordinating maintenance projects within the household, such as servicing of appliances, window cleaning, carpets cleaning. Dealing with a network of preferred contractors and trusted suppliers.
- Occasional picture hanging or other smaller household jobs when required, e.g. changing light bulbs, small repairs etc.
- Re-stocking of non-scented candles, light bulbs, fire wood and other household consumables.
- Shopping for new household items such as kitchenware and tableware, appliances etc. Budgeting.
- Liaising with the sommelier and the Principal on organization of the wine cellar and alcoholic drinks in the butler’s pantry
Events and Service
- Butler and drinks service for the Principal when he is in residence
- Table service for the Principal and guests when required, directing at other times
- Greeting and welcoming guests and VIPs
- Supervising and leading the service and logistics for events taking place at properties:
- Occasional dinners for up to 4 guests once or twice a week
- Monthly dinners for up to 15 guests
- Oneoff summer party for up to 40 guests
- Ensure property is fully prepared before events, and cleaned up after events
- Organization of staff for private functions, weekends away, ensuring adequate cover is in place
- Organization of tableware for daily use and functions; selecting crockery, cutlery and consulting the principle on his preference.
- Carry out regular stock checks on china, crystal and other objets d’art, arranging repair/replacement where necessary
- Overseeing household staff: chefs, valets and housekeepers.
- Ensure the chefs are planning weekly menus and all regularly ordering all catering provisions.
- Ensure the household staff are following correct procedures (and any adjustments are passed on in a timely manner).
- Collaborating with the security team and gardening team to ensure cohesive procedures and smooth running of the household.
- Communicating with other household staff on behalf of the Principal
- Regularly communicating with Director of Operations to ensure smooth running of properties, informing of any issues found by either yourself or your team that require attention.
- Provide suggestions and direction regarding improvement within the household procedures and routines.
- You will be trusted with the keys for the household, and will be provided with a debit card for expenses as and when required.
- Hands on involvement in day to day tasks
- Ensuring all household staff on site know their start times, roles and responsibilities for the day
- Working closely with the security to manage visitors and deliveries to the property
- Ensure all the daily and weekly house checks, procedures and activities are performed by assigned members of household team or yourself, such as;
- Candles lit before guests arrive (lunch – all scented candles, dinner – scented candles and candles in conservatory)
- Blow out candles at the end of the evening and replace lid
- Check soaps in bathrooms daily
- Master bathroom and guest bathroom cleaned each evening after use
- Setting fireplaces daily, lighting fireplaces before guests arrive. House lights on in the evening.
- Ensure all clocks are working and 5 mins fast at all times
- Turndown when required (normal day – done in the evening. For events – once guests sit for dinner)
- Polishing silver and cutlery
- Arranging, changing and watering flowers daily
- Cooking for the Principal when the chefs are away
- Carry out any other task the Principal may reasonably ask.
Travel and Hours
Occasional travel overseas to properties within Europe, when Principal is hosting significant events, or travelling ahead of the Principal to prepare household for arrival.
Regular travel to the clients other UK property on the Southwest coast, to prepare household for arrival or post-departure.
Main location is South West London (main residence), but expected to travel to other residences in the UK and Italy.
Hours & Salary:
Working 5 days per week, including one or two weekends a month, according to rota. Flexibility will be required when events are hosted.
£45,000 - £50,000 DOE
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Part Time Legal Secretary/ PA to Leading Barrister – WC1
One of the finest legal minds at the Bar seeks a Legal Secretary/ PA to support him on a 1:1 basis in this renowned Chambers in Central London. An incredibly varied and interesting role available immediately on a temp (to perm basis).
He is a charming disabled gentleman who requires a flexible and trustworthy assistant who alongside his care assistants will ensure appropriate wheelchair friendly transportation, assist with personal care around the office, and ensure his carers schedule is maintained. Therefore experience of supporting a disabled individual in an office environment would be highly advantageous. Please note he will require someone able to carry at times large court bundles on his behalf.
He seeks a top, experienced, Legal Secretary/ PA with 5 years plus experience of assisting with case work, document management, intensive case preparation, attending trials and court hearings, attending conferences, liaising with clients to note/ minute taking.
Excellent grammar, spelling and proof-reading ability is essential, an interest in law and legal practice is highly desirable and you will hold strong organizational skills, be discreet and professional.
The role is available immediately so please apply today.
Due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Executive Assistant to CEO (Private Equity) Mayfair
A super opportunity has arisen for a polished and degree standard EA to join this Mayfair PE firm supporting the CEO. This is a fast paced and sometimes demanding role for someone coming from a finance/investment background who enjoys a busy and interesting day. Managing complex and strategic travel plans (multiple stops). You will be the first point of contact whilst the CEO is travelling. He has a demanding diary/schedule so you will be able to deal with pressure and changes. Plan and manage CEO personal and company events (dinners, off-sites, client events, parties etc). Manage press inquiries and external media and mail out of press releases Maintain and build the CEO and firm's relationships and arrange season tickets and memberships to various clubs. Organisation of management and firm wide meetings including agenda planning and attend meetings when required, taking notes/minutes. Manage and attend annual journalist dinner in Berlin. Assist with some private support for the CEO + family to include artwork, travel arrangements and some projects and events. Well presented and spoken with a positive "can do" personality. Happy to work quickly and juggle many requests (sometimes at deadline).
A background in investment or finance is essential for this role.
Excellent package + bonus. Start asap.
A professional family expecting their second baby are looking for an experienced maternity nurse to help care for their newborn baby.
- Start Date: Late Feb 2020
- Working hours 24/6
- Day off over the weekend
- Length of booking: Ideally 6 month contract but happy to consider less
- Location: London with travel to US and Europe
- Experienced maternity nurse from new born essential
- Sleep training, first aid and DBS
- Fully staffed household which includes: 2 x nannies (for 1st child aged 2.5yrs), 2 x housekeepers, 1 driver, 1 chef, 1 PA/House staff manager
- Salary up to £1500 gross per week (DOE)
A wonderful & busy international couple and their 3 teenage children (ages 15 – 18 years) are seeking a professional housekeeper to manage all aspects of their apartment within in central Mayfair. It is a stunning development refurbished to a very high spec.
The family are in the UK around 120 days a year and when they are in the here full flexibility will be required from the housekeeper. There is one other full time housekeeper/cook (who we placed), a driver and a PA - so you will work alongside each other as a team. The family are in informal however the apartments are kept to an extremely high standard at all times and your attention to detail must be top on.
You should be happy travel (mainly to USA) with them if needed – this is planned very far in advance and is unlikely to be longer than 7-10 days.
All usual housekeeper duties will be required. It would be helpful if you have worked previously as a housekeeper in Hong Kong.
Days & Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday when not in residence, flexible when they are here.
Starting: Feb/Mar 2020
Salary: will depend on experience c. £37,000 - £39,000 gpa
It is a live out role, but there may be times you will be asked to stay over / live in when they are in London – accommodation will be provided for you in a seperate apartment in the same building.
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA who would like to gain further exposure as a PA to CEO level within a founder led, fast-paced and friendly environment. Your founder/CEO is a highly successful and recognised entrepreneur with charitable foundations alongside a growing business (1000 employees+) and other projects.
Reporting to the energetic and welcoming CEO’s Senior Executive Business Assistant, you will be part responsible for the smooth running of the CEO ‘s day to day professional and personal activities.
You will be bright, polished, dynamic, self-motivated and efficient. You will also be an innovative and forward thinking individual who has a flexible and proactive approach to your work.
In this role you will:
- Assist in ensuring that the CEO’s time is maximized and that his diary and office runs smoothly (professional and personal)
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the CEO, including management of travel
- Assist in planning and executing leadership events and conferences
- Assist in preparation of meeting materials
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Carry out research projects
- Assist with any necessary additional support to the Executive Assistants and to the CEO
- Self-driven and motivated, with an ability to show initiative in all situations and the ability to take responsibility for actions
- Calm under pressure
- Confidentially is a must – this role is party to highly sensitive information
- IT literacy across a variety of tools, including GSuite
- Excellent literacy and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- The ability to challenge and see beyond current state – spot opportunity for process improvement and act upon these observations
- Be well versed at communicating with members of staff from all levels and areas of the business
- Ability to drive would be advantageous
Please apply now for immediate consideration. Do note that due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact successful applicants. Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer.
Busy family of 3 are seeking a professional and flexible chef to work Friday through Sunday. You will prepare healthy meals for the principals, they mainly enjoy Italian / Mediterranean dishes.
At times you will be asked to do some driving duties for the principals all within Central London, these will be short trips so you must be flexible to do this when asked (Range Rover)
The family travel up to 2 weekends a month so during those weekends you will not need to work, however they will ask that in the following week you cook a couple of meals during the week depending on your availability.
This is a large fully staffed home, so you will need to be a good team player.
Hours: This is a live in weekend role, from early Friday mornings through to late Sunday or early Monday. So you must have alternative accommodation on your days off.
UHNW Family of 3 in Kensington are looking for a top notch professional housekeeper with good laundry and front of house experience.
Experienced with meeting and greeting guests, serving drinks, answering the phone etc.
You will work closely with the close knit team of housekeepers, security, and chef ensuring you know the daily schedule of the house and requirements.
Alongside service and front of house you will work with the small housekeeper team. Being hands on with cleaning and all laundry duties - including wardrobe management.
You will be extremely well presented with a friendly manner and a proven track record working within luxury yachts, 5* hotels and/or UHNW private households.
Hours: 45 hours per week including a one hour lunch break (occasional weekends)
Salary: £33,250 gross per annum