Your job search results: 27 Private Household & Nannies Jobs
Your job search results:
27 Private Household & Nannies Jobs
This is a fantastic role for a motivated and proactive House / Estate Manager looking for a challenging live-in role in Hampshire. The main house is 7-bedroom with an adjoining annex and a residential stable block. Set in 17 acres of grounds which include landscaped gardens, a tennis court, a barn media room as well as garages. There are other staff employed (groundsmen, housekeepers etc) so you will work within a small close knit team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Available to work weekends, with lieu days given in the week
- Enthusiasm and commitment to get the job done well
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and harmoniously as part of a team
- Being one step ahead, and preempting the Family’s requirements
- An empathy with the environment
- Outgoing and confident personality, whilst also being discreet and professional at all times
- Must be able to drive
- Must be fluent in English
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages: Word/ Excel
- Must have a handson approach
Your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the running of the house
- Good M&E & DIY experience
- To carry out basic property maintenance and be responsible for daily maintenance checks of services and equipment. This will include boreholes, generators, tanks, heating etc
- To ensure the security of the house and grounds and associated property is maintained at all times – ie: all alarms, CCTV systems
- Keep an updated house manual detailing how the house equipment works, and a list of local contractors
- To ensure lawn and hedges are cut and maintained and to oversee other gardeners
- Keep all machinery in good order ie. lawn mowers, strimmers
- Able to driver the Family when required, and the upkeep of all cars
- Comfortable assisting in the house when required to do so, ie: happy to help prepping/serving meals
- Happy working alongside the liveout Housekeeper
- To work a fiveday week with two days in the week being rest days (these are flexible). Working hours need to be flexible to suit the owners.
- Flexibility is key
- A onebedroom flat opposite main house will be provided. It has been built to a high standard, with an open plan kitchen/ sitting room and a separate bathroom and bedroom
- 28 days paid holiday days (including bank holidays)
- The successful applicants will have references checked and undergo employment screening.
- Salary will depend on experience but circa £37,000 £40,000 gpa
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Live-Out Nanny Needed in Belgravia
First time parents based in Belgravia are looking for a highly experienced baby nanny to care for their 6 month old adorable daughter. The family are looking for a flexible and calm nanny with excellent knowledge of babies and their development. A friendly, discreet and sensitive personality would be ideal. The candidate must be able to commit to the family long term, for at least eighteen months. Candidates need to be willing to travel as the family frequently travel to the US. Fluent English skills is also required. You will be family focussed with a proactive and patient personality.
The family employ a housekeeper and family PA. This is an informal household. The family have a very friendly Labrador dog who is based at home. The candidate must be comfortable around dogs.
• Nursery duties relating to the baby.
• Interacting with baby and taking her to appointment, classes and some activities.
• Sole charge.
• Stimulating development.
• Implement a structure.
• Weaning and potty training.
• Preparation of organic food produce.
• Days - Monday to Friday
• Hours 8.30am to 6pm
• Babysitting - 2 evenings per week (Days to include one Friday or Saturday evening to be negotiated)
• Driver - n/a
• Travel - An unrestricted passport for travel (including the US)
• Salary - depending on experience.
• Start date - December 2019 or January 2020
Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS (CRB). Please note only candidates with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role will be considered.
Lovely family of 5 are looking for an organised, positive, playful nanny to care for their two boys aged 4 and 6 years old, as well as their 6-month-old baby girl.
Duties include school drop-off/pick-ups, homework support, arranging playdates, taking them to after-school activities, care of baby during school times.
The family travel during most school holidays – destinations include Maldives, LA, Europe! A nanny who is happy to travel is a must.
The role is a mixture of sole and shared charge. For example, when the nanny is taking the children to after-school activities, the housekeeper is on call to help with the care of the baby.
The family employ a chef, housekeeper, private PA - so working well in a formal, fully staffed household is necessary.
Working hours: 24/5 (Sat eve through to Mon eve off duty). The overnight care will be for the boys who sleep during the night, the maternity nurse/ housekeeper will take the baby monitor.
Accommodation: bedroom with en-suite, separate entrance (staff quarters)
Start date: Immediate
Salary: £78,000 gross per year +
A valued client of Leaman Consulting based in Saudi Arabia is looking for an international nanny to care for their 4 year old son.
Highly experienced, ideally qualified, developmentally focused, live in nanny required to join a staffed household to provide one to one care for their child.
This is a fully staffed, formal VIP household and the family are looking for a friendly, well presented, professional Nanny who works well in a team and is happy working in a busy environment.
You will accompany the family on frequent trips abroad (typically 2-3 months in the summer, plus 1-3 week trips throughout the year) to various European and US locations.
Typical working hours will be 6 days per week, 12 hours per day, but flexibility is required.
Requirements, but not limited to:
- Knowledge and understanding of the British educational system.
- Demonstrate longevity in previous roles and experience with similar age group
- The ideal nanny will be caring and genuine, a sense of fun is very important.
- It is also essential that the Nanny is happy to travel with the family (Europe, US).
- Must be a team player as the home is fully staffed.
- Exceptional English skills are a must, with bilingual Spanish or French speakers being a bonus.
- Start date November 2019
- Salary: DOE approximately £52,000 net per year (£4333 per month +) Tax Free
A lovely VIP family of four based in Holland Park, London seek a fun, bubbly and firm-but-fair weekend nanny.
The family have two lovely and energetic boys, aged 5 and 9 years old. The nanny will need to be confident and comfortable caring for the children on a sole charge basis. The parents travel for work occasionally and so there may be some proxy parenting required.
The nanny will need to be happy to get along with others and be a great communicator, confident and easy going, someone happy to work alongside other members of staff. The family employ a housekeeper, weekday nanny, driver and pa among other private staff.
The family are looking for someone who will keep the children safe, someone who has a genuine passion to work with children. The nanny will need to be physically fit (the nanny’s bedroom is on the top floor of a five story home!), organised, kind, positive and smiley, someone who is engaging with the children in their care, an excellent communicator, honest and transparent and an initiative taker.
Someone good fun and energetic! The nanny will have an excellent level of common sense, a fluent English speaker and ideally someone who is looking for a long-term position.
Duties will include: Lots of playing, reading and activities! Preparing meals for the children. Encouraging and supporting homework. Taking them to local classes and the park. You will be happy to arrange indoor or outdoor activities with both children. The ideal nanny will be good at cooking healthy meals for the children.
A current enhanced DBS certificate and paediatric first aid trained is essential. The chosen nanny will have excellent, checkable references from previous employers.
Working hours: Fri eve through to Mon morn
Start date: asap
Nanny Needed in Notting Hill to care for two school aged children (6 years old and 10 years old) | Immediate Start
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Everything related to the children
- Supervising their homework
- Organising age appropriate and educational activities
- Playing with children indoors and outdoors
- Looking after the children’s welfare, safety and happiness
- Organising children’s belongings
- Liaising with other household staff members where appropriate
- Travelling with the family internationally
Working hours - Monday- Friday, 7am until 7pm
Salary - up to £60,000 gross per year
Start date - Yesterday!
Weekend Nanny Role Available
• The role is to help look after a little boy aged 7, a girl aged 5, and another boy aged 3
• There is toddler who is looked after by another live-in nanny
• Another baby is due soon but they will have a maternity nurse and then be looked after by the other live-in nanny
• They have a family small dog which is hypoallergenic
• It would mostly be shared care but they will have sole charge on occasions
• There is another live in nanny to help with the children. She has been with the family for many years – she will be with them on weekends
• They have a separate housekeeper in London and Haslemere, Surrey
Hours: 10:00-20:00 on Saturdays and Sundays + option to do 10:00-20:00 on Monday as well
Start date: September/October 2019
• The role would be split between Chelsea London SW10 and Haslemere, Surrey
• They will be in Surrey around 1 – 2 weekends per month, in London the rest
• When the family are in Surrey, they would like the nanny to stay overnight or return home if they are local to Surrey
• There is a room for the nanny with a bathroom in the house in Surrey (maybe option to live-in in London too)
• Will create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
• Supervise the children's activities at all times, including play dates and weekend outings
• Help with kids reading and maybe some homework
• Bathtime and bedtime routine
• Comfortable with babies – there will be little to do for the newborn but the nanny must be comfortable with holding a baby and the basics
• If they would be open to travelling abroad with the family occasionally that would be an added bonus – they often need a holiday nanny
• Ideally looking for someone who only works part time during the week – it is a busy household
• Dog friendly
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate
• DBS checked
• Strong references
• Confident driver of automatic vehicles would be a bonus
A travelling family require a full-time nanny to take care of their 1-year old daughter. Although their base is Richmond, London they travel the majority of the time. Destinations include UK, USA, Europe, Middle East and others. Travel is sometimes at short notice and they would need the ideal Nanny to be flexible within reason.
Full time care for one, 1-year old girl starting as soon as possible.
The job will be 9 hours a day, 6 days a week. (This is likely to vary and indicates the maximum).
- Age appropriate Educational activities
- Teaching a second language through play
- Preparing the child’s nutritious meals
- Laundry of child’s clothing
- Arranging doctors and dentist appointments
- Arranging social schedules and play dates
- Keeping family up to date on their child's development progress
The applicant must have 5 + year’s experience and be able to provide contactable references.
An up to date DBS & First Aid qualification
A second language, preferably French is a major plus for us.
Salary – Dependent on Experience.
It would be a live out nanny (London based) but when travelling accommodation will be covered.
Expenses also covered whilst travelling with the family.
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off Rota Nanny Needed in London | ASAP Start
Professional nanny needed with baby experience to care for two children aged 3 months old and 2 years old.
The family are looking for a second nanny to complete their rota system - 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Physical care of the children
- Supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the children
- Communicating with parents on all aspects of the care of their children
- Providing well balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the children
- Cleaning and tidying the nursery, bedroom, playroom and other areas agreed with the parents
- Ability to use all equipment related to the care of the children e.g. buggies and car seats
- Travelling with the children and preparing for holidays, weekend visits, etc.
- Taking children to playgroup / nursery / school
- Taking children on outings appropriate to their age and stage of development
- Preparing for special occasions such as birthday parties
- Caring for children when they are sick and administering medicine(s)
- Discussion with parents relating to time on and off duty, nursery expenses, transport, babysitting
Start date is as soon as possible
Working hours: rota nanny
Accommodation when on duty: single bedroom with en-suite
Maternity Nurse Needed for Professional Family in Surrey
Lovely first-time parents are looking for an experienced and caring maternity nurse to join their home in Surrey.
You will be responsible for everything related to the baby (due mid-Feb 2020), ensuring that the baby's needs are met. You must be friendly, easy going and professional. With experience working in a similar role within a private household. This is a live-in role, working 6 days a week providing round the clock cover for 4-6 months.
Duties may include:
- Advising on and helping parents with feeding the baby (breast and bottle)
- Responsible for the physical needs of the baby, which includes bathing, changing, settling, and taking care of the baby's laundry, nursery and equipment.
- Establish a form of routine when it comes to the baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns
- Provide advice on any baby related issues that may arise
- General helping where needed, a real muck in attitude needed
- Travel to the Maldives in May 2020
*Please note we cannot guarantee a response to every application*
Home-Based Teacher Needed in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Leaman Consulting are working with a high-profile family in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are looking for an educationally-focused nanny or teacher to help care for two children. Candidates must be willing to play a full part in the life of the family, including prepare the children for school, support and develop their learning, plan and implement activities, work effectively with parents, menu planning, managing wardrobes and travelling extensively with the family. Candidates would preferably have at least two years’ experience and be able to demonstrate the ability to teach the British (English) curriculum. The role would suit a Primary Teacher or a Nanny who has a knowledge and understanding of the British educational system.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and structuring the child's activities for the day to include developmentally appropriate play as well as entertainment.
- Attending various outings and play dates.
- Supervising other staff members and cooperating with other nannies and staff members to ensure smooth running or the household, at times covering other duties.
- Travelling with the family extensively and ensuring the child's belongings are packed and always taken care of.
- Working hours: 6 days a week
- A teaching qualification (PGCE/QTS or equivalent) (preference not essential)
- Understanding of the British educational system (essential)
- A current DBS
- 2 references are required
- Flexible start date
- From £4333 - £4766 per month tax free depending on experience.
- 1-year contract (renewable)
- Accommodation – en-suite bedroom (fully furnished)
- Medical insurance is provided
Our client, a lovely couple with two children ages 2.5 toddler and 13 year old - are looking for a hard working part time housekeeper cook to work Monday – Friday in their large home in Highgate, London. The family also employ a full time Housekeeper and Nanny. You will be helping with Housekeeping and will be responsible for cooking the dinner on a daily basis, the family enjoys eating healthy food made from fresh produce.
The ideal candidate for this position would be someone with an eye for detail, reliable, discreet, and trustworthy.
Duties to include:
· Hands on cleaning, dusting and tidying
· Laundry duties, washing and ironing
Working Days and Hours: Monday – Friday, 4pm – 8pm
Salary: £14-15 net per hour
Start Date: ASAP
*please note we cannot guarantee a response to all applications*